Rulk vs Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
not a fight per say but a durability test, who is more durable to blunt force? who is more durable to piercing weapons, who is more durable on average?

StiltmanFTW
Cyborg Supes in all, most likely.

googol
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cyborg Supes in all, most likely. thanks to his Kryptonian body? how about his cybernetic prosthetics?

StiltmanFTW
Rulk hasn't impressed me much since his depowerement. And his piercing durability is pathetic seeing as Tigra, Hellcat and the Punisher (with a knife...) have all pierced his skin.

googol
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rulk hasn't impressed me much since his depowerement. And his piercing durability is pathetic seeing as Tigra, Hellcat and the Punisher (with a knife...) have all pierced his skin. true

DarkSaint85
Also, isn't Hank using Apokoliptian/Kryptonian metal in his body?

I mean, if it was just made up of Earth metals that are readily available, then he has poorer durability.

abhilegend
Actually in some cases his metallic parts were more durable than his biological parts. Anyway hank in all.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Actually in some cases his metallic parts were more durable than his biological parts. Anyway hank in all.

I chalked it up to him using strange and wonderful space metals in his components.

googol
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, isn't Hank using Apokoliptian/Kryptonian metal in his body?
. this, Kryptonian metal should in theory be alot more durable than kryptonian flesh right?

abhilegend
Originally posted by googol
this, Kryptonian metal should in theory be alot more durable than kryptonian flesh right?
In most cases it is. Superman couldn't even scratch eradicator when it was a device.

googol
Originally posted by abhilegend
In most cases it is. Superman couldn't even scratch eradicator when it was a device. then how come he can damage cyborg superman prosthetics? PIS?

one question does cyborg superman cybernetic eye produce as much heat as his kryptonia eyeball? you know when he uses his heat vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.