Snake plissken Vs Dredd (Dredd - The law is me)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

berserker9999
Snake plissken
http://i47.tinypic.com/aatxuf.jpg

Vs

Dredd
http://i46.tinypic.com/303h0kp.jpg

who will win this clash between the rebels (Snake) against the judge (Judge Dredd)?

omgchos
Wanna specify weapons there? Cuz if Dredd has is voice commanded pistol with grenade launcher, flares, machine gun, etc. Pliskin is at a bit of a disadvantage with what looks like 2 pythons with scopes.

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
Wanna specify weapons there? Cuz if Dredd has is voice commanded pistol with grenade launcher, flares, machine gun, etc. Pliskin is at a bit of a disadvantage with what looks like 2 pythons with scopes.

Snake only really needs one python with scope.

Flyattractor
If its Snake vs that crappy Stallone version of Dredd then Snake wins via attitude alone.

omgchos
Originally posted by Robtard
Snake only really needs one python with scope.
Another thing. If this is like a big empty room they're fighting in, then he DEFINITELY has the advantage. I need more info to know for sure lol.

Flyattractor
Ok. Snake and StalloneDredd are in the room. Snake offers to surrender and wants to talk about how sorry he is for his crimes. StalloneDredd takes off his helmet to talk about it.
Snake shoots him in the head.

Da End of DERR LAAAAWWWW!!!!!!

Mindset
Snake only really needs one python with scope. thumb up

omgchos
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ok. Snake and StalloneDredd are in the room. Snake offers to surrender and wants to talk about how sorry he is for his crimes. StalloneDredd takes off his helmet to talk about it.
Snake shoots him in the head.

Da End of DERR LAAAAWWWW!!!!!!
Wait a second.... Dredd wouldnt take his helmet off. And you arent the thread starter! No, No this doesnt add up at all.

Kazenji
Unfortunately Dredd does take his helmet off since this is the Stallone one.

omgchos
Not if he was about to lay down the law.

Casper Whitey
Snake only really needs one python with scope. Hell yeah, Mexican standoff FTW.

berserker9999
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu-cE42sifo

lol.

Casper Whitey
Dredd's dead, baby, Dredd's dead.

ue8TvvYik74

Also, at the end of the vid you posted, Snake would not have missed. He would have riddled Dredd with bullets.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by omgchos
Wait a second.... Dredd wouldnt take his helmet off. And you arent the thread starter! No, No this doesnt add up at all. Yes. Stallone no likey da helmet. It hid his pretty face.

And if we go with old school Dredd from the comics. Hell. Dredd Headbutted a WEREWOLF in his first issue.

I don't know if Snake has those kind of balls.

Kazenji
How would the new Dredd go against Plissken?

omgchos
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. Stallone no likey da helmet. It hid his pretty face.

And if we go with old school Dredd from the comics. Hell. Dredd Headbutted a WEREWOLF in his first issue.

I don't know if Snake has those kind of balls.
In this case tho he wouldnt take it off. And we cant use the comics. All we get is stallonedredd. And im sure snake has the balls, maybe not the head.

Casper Whitey
Snake has powerballs.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji
How would the new Dredd go against Plissken? Ohhh now that would be a Kick Ass Movie..but I think Dredd would take it.

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by Casper Whitey
Dredd's dead, baby, Dredd's dead.

ue8TvvYik74

Also, at the end of the vid you posted, Snake would not have missed. He would have riddled Dredd with bullets. What's funny is that, Dredd would have just shot him.

Dredd wins.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
What's funny is that, Dredd would have just shot him.

Dredd wins. No. Snake is a faster draw and a better shot.

Snake one shots Dredd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.