Pre Aquaman vs DCNU Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins? No telepathy.

namorsubby
Pre-DCnU. More impressive feats thus far.

comicfan11
To early to tell.

In a year or so NuAQ should be the clear cut winner, according to the way he is written so far.

-Pr-
facepalm

carver9
Lol...

-Pr-
The one real advantage Preboot Aquaman has, is his telepathy.

You might as well take away Post-boot Aquaman's super strength, or something.

comicfan11
I should mention that my opinion is in direct relation to how long Johns remains in the title and the upcoming ToA event.

PrAquaman will of course will have much more feats under his belt even 1 year from now.

But frequent, consistent top feats for one more year under Johns and in the JL will probably raise his ceiling.

Plus NuAQ has a signature weapon that ads much to his damage output, allowing him to hurt much more powerful characters (like DS and Graves)

SquallX
Originally posted by comicfan11
I should mention that my opinion is in direct relation to how long Johns remains in the title and the upcoming ToA event.

PrAquaman will of course will have much more feats under his belt even 1 year from now.

But frequent, consistent top feats for one more year under Johns and in the JL will probably raise his ceiling.

Plus NuAQ has a signature weapon that ads much to his damage output, allowing him to hurt much more powerful characters (like DS and Graves)

That Aquaman never hurt Darkseid, all he did was to irritated Darseid more.

comicfan11
Originally posted by SquallX
That Aquaman never hurt Darkseid, all he did was to irritated Darseid more.

DS might not go down of course but he was bleeding "kirby dots" through his chest when AQ stabbed him with the trident.

You can see it in 2 different books also.
JL #5 or #6 and DCU presents #0

-Pr-
Originally posted by comicfan11
DS might not go down of course but he was bleeding "kirby dots" through his chest when AQ stabbed him with the trident.

You can see it in 2 different books also.
JL #5 or #6 and DCU presents #0

What happened in DCU presents?

comicfan11
Originally posted by -Pr-
What happened in DCU presents?

There's a page that shows the League fighting DS (just like in JL). It shows AQ jumping and stabbing DS to the chest while the other leaguers also attack. Nice artwork too.
It's from the Blackhawks story of issue #0.

-Pr-
Ah. I'll have to look it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.