He Man vs Lion O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
1. 80's toons.

2. Reboots.

3. Comics. (Lets just disregard his DC pre crisis stuff though, since it's such a small part of his comic history, yet fighting with Superman completely skews it in He Mans favor)

Who wins?

pym-ftw
He-man stomps, he can literally throw mountains at Lion-o

Digi
God, the Superman no-feat continues to be referenced....

KingD19
2,000's He-Man did throw a small mountain at one point I believe.

Diesldude
The 86 version lifted and tossed The Castle of Greyskull from a different dimension. He had a portal to help, but that's still better than anything Lion -O has done strength wise. He also has super speed, where he can run fast enough to create tornado's.
HeMan is a warrior with greater strength, speed and skill while Lion-O is a cub with the sword of omens.

JakeTheBank
He-Man.

Spite.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
God, the Superman no-feat continues to be referenced....

He Man didn't do much, but he did take a few punches without exploding.. sad

cdtm
Anyways...

He Man is superior to Lion-O in every way.

But the sword is also a plot device. Remember when it did the fighting for him against Excalibur? And in the new toon, the jewel in it's hilt is supposed to be some kind of super weapon designed to drive off alien fleets, and in addition another jewel gives him a force field in his claw shield.

Digi
Originally posted by cdtm
He Man didn't do much, but he did take a few punches without exploding.. sad

Still, why use it? Dude has moved a planet, hurled mountains, and all sorts of nonsensical stuff. There are other feats to reference.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
Still, why use it? Dude has moved a planet, hurled mountains, and all sorts of nonsensical stuff. There are other feats to reference.

That's why I asked not to use it. There's always one or two who focus on it, when he has tons of other feats.

Anyone here read the long running Marvel comics series? Or even those cool mini booklets that came packed with toys? big grin

cdtm
As far as the new toons go, does He-Man have any good speed feats?

Because going by Duelist and Drifter, Lion-O has pretty crazy speed and agility, plus the cats have cat like agility and speed in general. And he beat the Duelist with a cheap, broken sword.

pym-ftw
Lion-O has Daredevil level stats, He-man is a solid high herald ...

Not sure what lion-O feats make this a fight

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lion-O has Daredevil level stats, He-man is a solid high herald ...

Not sure what lion-O feats make this a fight

Daredevil stats? O_o

Panthro can do that, and Lion O beat him in a test of strength. stick out tongue

Plus, he pulled a decent sized starship down to the Earth, when a bounty hunter who beat Mumm Ra tried trapping him.

Granted, that's nothing compared to He Man's strength feats, but well above street level.

As for my original point on the 2003 toon vs the 2012 toon, I agree Lion O's finished if He Man catches him. But, He Man has to catch him:

jDv-FvfDENw

All Lion O needs to do is avoid being hit/grabbed, and blast away with his sword (Remember, in the new toon the stone was originally powering an anti starship weapon, and Lion O can blast away with those beams as much as he wants.)

pym-ftw
He-Man can run fast enough to cause sonic booms, and react to lightning...

Lion-O is not winning this

ColossusGrundy
He-Man would let Orko handle this and not soil his hands with such a puny opponent.

DTM
He-Man would make for a good fight against Thor, Lion-O would do so against the likes of Spidey, so yeah theres definately a few levels difference here.

Adam_PoE
ep5oh_6D4yY

cdtm
Taking on Snake Mountain was impressive, but I'm more of a fan of his last stand against Skeletor and his Council of Evil. smile

cdtm
Yeah, I guess even mundane feats like being caught between two ship cannons to no damage puts beyond Lion O.

-Pr-
Yeah, spite against Lion-O. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.