Reign of the Supermen vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Superman
Eradicator
Cyborg Superman
Steel
Doomsday
Superboy

Vs

Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Ronan
Quasar
Nova Prime

No prep or BFR.
In character.
Fight in Open Desert.

SquallX
Which Doomsday? And which era?

DOS Doomsday
H/P Doomsday
OWAW H/P Doomsday
Brainiac 13 H/P Doomsday
New Krypton Doomsday
Gog Wars Doomsday

I think am missing 1 or 2 version of Doomsday, but if it's H/P Doomsday, especially Brainiac 13 H/P Doomsday, then the Annihilators are in serious trouble with Doomsday alone. Now add in the rest of the team, this is a bad fight.

armedforbattle
DC characters are from the DOS/reign of the supermen storyline

Annihilators are as the were in the annihilation storyline.

DTM
Adding Doomsday to the RoS Team seals the deal, Team Supermen solidly.

Nibedicus
DOS Supes or Reign Supes before he got recharged?

SquallX
Originally posted by armedforbattle
DC characters are from the DOS/reign of the supermen storyline

Annihilators are as the were in the annihilation storyline.

When you say Reign Of Supermen, I didn't think you actually meant that story line. I just taught you were just using the name because of the Superman's family.

I see this going in favor of the Annihilators more often than not.

Team Supermen's stand out are Eradicator, Doomsday and Cyborg Superman. Especially if Cyborg as prep on his side.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by SquallX
When you say Reign Of Supermen, I didn't think you actually meant that story line. I just taught you were just using the name because of the Superman's family.

I see this going in favor of the Annihilators more often than not.

Team Supermen's stand out are Eradicator, Doomsday and Cyborg Superman. Especially if Cyborg as prep on his side.
Its kinda like main characters fighting other main characters

Yeah in my mind it's pretty close fight but. I could see it going either way

And I specified no prep big grin

DaRealGangsta
Umm idk dawg, probably da DC teem

SquallX
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Its kinda like main characters fighting other main characters

Yeah in my mind it's pretty close fight but. I could see it going either way

And I specified no prep big grin

Didn't see the no prep, or did I.u cool

But I still see Annihilators taking more wins.

leonidas
hmm, marvel has more overall power i think, maybe, (steel is pretty weak compared to the others) but borg could play total havoc with both nova and the universal weapon.... probably dc. borg might also be able to amp steel to make him a true threat. borg be da man.

Lord Feron
Erad was weak sauce in that storyline

Cyborg in that story line had some kind of stupid ass weakness. Superman pulled like his "chip" out or whatever and shut him down instantly.

The not dos doomsday, do you mean the DD clones?

DarkSaint85
Steel was weak as well, wasn't he just firing metal bolts from his gauntlets?

-Pr-
he wasn't THAT weak... he put up a hell of a fight against doomsday.

Golgo13
Supermen ftw.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, marvel has more overall power i think, maybe, (steel is pretty weak compared to the others) but borg could play total havoc with both nova and the universal weapon.... probably dc. borg might also be able to amp steel to make him a true threat. borg be da man.
Henshaw ain't hackin Richie. Until I see evidence of Rich getting hacked by a technopath, that ain't happening. When Ultron got desperate in Annihilation Conquest, he went as far as to hack a robot outside the planet even though Richie was there fighting him at ground zero.

SquallX
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Henshaw ain't hackin Richie. Until I see evidence of Rich getting hacked by a technopath, that ain't happening. When Ultron got desperate in Annihilation Conquest, he went as far as to hack a robot outside the planet even though Richie was there fighting him at ground zero.

Ever heard if pis/Cis? Not saying he can be hacked, but claiming he can't because the bad guy didn't out right do it is not a definitive answer that he can't.

It's the same pis/Cis that didn't bfr Hulk when he camed back to kill them, when they had previously did it.

DaRealGangsta
Ya. Dats true!

armedforbattle
Lol @ henshaw hacking Nova
Not a chance in hell that's happening.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by -Pr-
he wasn't THAT weak... he put up a hell of a fight against doomsday.
For sure

In this battle I figured Ronan and steel would go at it.
IMO I think steel will lose to ronan, but there is definitely a good fight.

carver9
Ever heard if pis/Cis? Not saying he can be hacked, but claiming he can't because the bad guy didn't out right do it is not a definitive answer that he can't.

It's the same pis/Cis that didn't bfr Hulk when he camed back to kill them, when they had previously did it.

It was explained why they didnt bfr Hulk.

DarkSaint85
What was the reason? That he would 'eventually' come back?

That's the reason Strange didn't BFR, I didn't know he sent a Marvel-wide memo to everyone telling them this. Like Pixie, for example.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What was the reason? That he would 'eventually' come back?

That's the reason Strange didn't BFR, I didn't know he sent a Marvel-wide memo to everyone telling them this. Like Pixie, for example.

It was stated during a meeting I presume and not only would he have came back, but he would have came back even more powerful. They took the healthy way out of this because bfring would have been the worst deal of the game for someone as powerful as Hulk "who ALWAYS come back".

abhilegend
Sure bro, sure.Originally posted by armedforbattle
Lol @ henshaw hacking Nova
Not a chance in hell that's happening.
Do you know who cyborg is? Its one thing to say he wouldn't hack nova but "not a chance in the hell"?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
It was stated during a meeting I presume and not only would he have came back, but he would have came back even more powerful. They took the healthy way out of this because bfring would have been the worst deal of the game for someone as powerful as Hulk "who ALWAYS come back".

And scans of Pixie being told this?

armedforbattle
Originally posted by abhilegend

Do you know who cyborg is? Its one thing to say he wouldn't hack nova but "not a chance in the hell"?

You honestly think that henshaw could hack past the World mind?
I'll believe it when I see a very convincing scan. Or some better evidence.

Odekahn
I don't see how anyone could honestly think team DC stands much of a chance here.

Marvel 10/10

celeyhyga17

When you have a super duper sentient AI as your tech guard dog, I'm leaning heavily on not gonna happen.

carver9
And scans of Pixie being told this?

Pixie is a smart woman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Pixie is a smart woman.

Scans please, of her realising this, after reviewing her many fights with Hulk, or watching many examples of his fights.

I can wait.

You COULD just admit it was PIS/CIS, but if you don't want to, we can dance.

carver9
Scans please, of her realising this, after reviewing her many fights with Hulk, or watching many examples of his fights.

I can wait.

You COULD just admit it was PIS/CIS, but if you don't want to, we can dance.

Xavier told everyone about the Hulk and when did Pixie get that opportunity to even bfr him?

DarkSaint85
When he attacked the X-mansion. Pixie was there, having ferried people in.

-Pr-
Wait, what about Pixie?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wait, what about Pixie?

Was slightly offtopic, I brought her up as an example of PIS, during the WWH storyline.

-Pr-
She and about a dozen other instances.

Nibedicus
If we use the ROTS versions of each char and not extract from their other (higher) showings and use Annihilators comic run (space cheese central) and nkt extract from their other showings then I don't see how this is even a cootest. ROTS run characters were pretty weaksauceversions of themselves IMO.

Edit. Seriously different orders of magnitudein showings, tbh.

abhilegend
When you have a super duper sentient AI as your tech guard dog, I'm leaning heavily on not gonna happen.
Tell that to eradicator and Boodika.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.