Odin vs Team Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin

vs

Worldbreaker Hulk
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Sentry (WWH Version)
Vulcan

X-Man
Current Red Hulk
Skaar
Red She Hulk
8th Day Juggernaut

No BFR. Fight is in an indestructible arena the size of Texas.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Odin

vs

Worldbreaker Hulk
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Sentry (WWH Version)
Vulcan

X-Man
Current Red Hulk
Skaar
Red She Hulk
8th Day Juggernaut

Odin dies...

carver9
WBH is the only issue but not an issue enough to give Odin hell. Odin stomps.

janus77
Team wins, comfortably.

JakeTheBank
Odin obliterates most of these guys with a gesture.

Sad day when Carver's post is the most accurate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Vulcan, X-man, Red Hulk etc. all get one shotted or two. Hulk gets his ass beat almost just as hard.

9 or 20, when you're as powerful as Odin, herald are just cannon-fodder unless they have some incredibly powerful weapon like Mjolnir etc.

keiththegreat
The Hulks fists > Mjolnir

JakeTheBank
Barring Odin simply going "lol" and taking Mjolnir back or undoing its enchantments, a weapon like Mjolnir would be better to have against someone of Odin's power level more so than the Hulk's fists.

the Darkone
Odin lays the pimp on the team, pretty much everybody will get sodomize by Odin. The ICU will be booked for the next 6 months to a year!!

armedforbattle
This fight would be under 10 seconds long. Everyone except juggs and WBH die in the first millisecond. Then they die not to long after

TheHulk
Team Wins 7/10

JakeTheBank
How do they win 7/10 when Odin can literally one shot pretty much everyone here without trying?

keiththegreat
The surferby himself killed more powerful beings than Odin.

Silent Master
Odin

yaadaveyaa

what? 1 on 1 without cis surfer gets 1 shotted by odin?

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9
WBH is the first one put down. Odin stomps.

thumb up

the Darkone
Originally posted by TheHulk
Team Wins 7/10

Your talking stupid now, ur bias is ridiculous !! Odin one shot Silver Surfer, Thor, Ulik etc, Odin stops time and sodomize every single one of them, fanboy ism needs to stop!!

JakeTheBank

Through plot device and context. Certainly not anything close to his normal levels.

No one sane would argue that it means he could do so here, especially when Odin's already one shot him like he was nothing and has routinely beaten and killed people far more powerful than Surfer.

bbrem123
so he will be able to take out juggs?

Starscream M
8th day juggernaut himself would be quite a match for odin, not sure odin would win considering his struggles against thanos, whom 8th day would destroy

juggerman
If Odin can interrupt Juggernaut's enchantments or mind rape him then Juggs goes down. If not Juggs has a shot imo

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
8th day juggernaut himself would be quite a match for odin, not sure odin would win considering his struggles against thanos, whom 8th day would destroy

"Struggles" with Thanos? barker

Now, to be fair, this myth that Odin struggled/went all out on Thanos is a prevalent one, so don't take this response personally. Basically there's a decent percentage of people who believe Odin's bout with Thanos was one of his most notable fights as well as being a competitive one, mainly due to Thanos' freakish durability and the fact that Odin claimed that the Mad Titan was giving him the fight he never had in eons and that his power apparently came from a nigh infinite source which rivaled his own.

When you actually look at their fight, though, it's pretty obvious that Thanos is the one who's getting slapped around, not Odin. Odin's putting effort into his attacks, true, but he's literally no selling Thanos while making demands that he give up. Looking back at all of Odin's fights, however, it's pretty clear that statement holds little to no water. People like Surtur, Ymir, the Enchanters, Mangog, etc. All these people have actually harmed Odin and some have gotten close to killing him outright, which is more than what Thanos can say. Those statements made in that comic are nice, I'll give you that, and that fight is a testament to Thanos' durability. But when compared to Odin's consistent (this is key) history, his scuffle with Thanos isn't even in Odin's top five fights.

I suppose you can say Odin "struggled" with Thanos, much like how I would struggle trying to kill a bug with Raid who has a resistance to the formula. But really, Odin was in no danger whatsoever from Thanos.

Starscream M
odin had to resort to gugnir to finish off thanos...he couldn't beat him on a pure melee basis

8th day juggernaut would shrug off gugnir much as he did godblasts

Silent Master

LOL!!!!!

odin had to resort to gugnir to finish off thanos...he couldn't beat him on a pure melee basis

LOL!!!!!

JakeTheBank

Do you believe that Gungnir is like equal or superior to Mjolnir? Because it's not. It doesn't amp Odin's power at all as the power is all within him. By feats, Odin's scepter, Thrudstok, is more powerful than Gungnir, which is basically just enchanted uru that Odin can project his own energy through and doesn't have nearly of the feats that Mjolnir has. Odin's best feats ever are done completely under his own power through the Odin Force, not with any weapon or artifact.

Odin's own natural power is far superior than weakened Godblasts from Thor dealing with seizures.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Do you believe that Gungnir is like equal or superior to Mjolnir? Because it's not. It doesn't amp Odin's power at all as the power is all within him. By feats, Odin's scepter, Thrudstok, is more powerful than Gungnir, which is basically just enchanted uru that Odin can project his own energy through and doesn't have nearly of the feats that Mjolnir has. Odin's best feats ever are done completely under his own power through the Odin Force, not with any weapon or artifact.

Odin's own natural power is far superior than weakened Godblasts from Thor dealing with seizures. oh give it a break with the weakened godblast crap...that has never been stated to be the case, just so wishful thinking on the thorbags wishing to whitewash thor's failures against juggernaut

and even if odin's power is superior to godblast, he still wont hurt juggernaut, as the godblast did NOTHING to harm juggernaut

juggernaut is a being with durability beyond odin's comprehension, as proven that juggernaut is more durable than mighty galactus

with the superior might of 8th day version, I'd say juggernaut could take down odin

yaadaveyaa
wait i thought this was odin vs team hulk not 8th day juggs?

JakeTheBank
oh give it a break with the weakened godblast crap...that has never been stated to be the case, just so wishful thinking on the thorbags wishing to whitewash thor's failures against juggernaut

and even if odin's power is superior to godblast, he still wont hurt juggernaut, as the godblast did NOTHING to harm juggernaut

juggernaut is a being with durability beyond odin's comprehension, as proven that juggernaut is more durable than mighty galactus

with the superior might of 8th day version, I'd say juggernaut could take down odin

Thor's Godblast comes from his godly life force. Thor's seizures made his vitality a shadow of what it normally was, in spite of being able to overcome them for short periods of time. Not difficult to see that Thor's Godblast was effected because of it.

Juggernaut's felt pain before. He's incredibly durable, but let's not put a no limits fallacy on him.

Odin battled Silver Age Mangog, so no, Juggernaut's durability isn't "beyond his comprehension". erm

There's really nothing stopping Odin from dispelling Juggernaut's enchantment based on his higher end magical feats or just making Cain feel pain anyway based on his sheer scale of power.

If Odin's anywhere near his best and not about to fall into the Odin Sleep or poisoned or any other such context to make him less formidable, I don't see Juggernaut doing anything of note to Odin.

yaadaveyaa
8th day juggs would def wreck odin just sayin he is way to strong the rest of the team pretty much gets wrecked i guess

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
8th day juggs would def wreck odin

Feats would tend to disagree with you.

Starscream M
Feats would tend to disagree with you. 8th day juggernaut has PUNCHED through dimensions...a feat so absurdly powerful that it is almost beyond logic

a punch that breaks through dimensions would be more than enough to KO Odin

Zeus, a god who manhandled the monster known as hulk, could not even punch through dimensions

so 8th day juggs, more durable than galactus and more powerful than zeus, is gonna lose to odin? haha no way

yaadaveyaa
im a huge odin fan love thor and odin alike and they both combined wouldnt have a chance against 8th day juggy hes way to strong

JakeTheBank
8th day juggernaut has PUNCHED through dimensions...a feat so absurdly powerful that it is almost beyond logic

Zeus, a god who manhandled the monster known as hulk, could not even punch through dimensions

so 8th day juggs, more durable than galactus and more powerful than zeus, is gonna lose to odin? haha no way

Thor and Hercules have done that. Mjolnir regularly tears holes in dimensions. Savage Hulk has punched out the timestream. Red She-Hulk recently did it. So, please, reign in your lost cookies. Odin, on the other hand, has had his energy felt across every plane of existence in a battle which effected the entire multiverse. Good game, I guess.

No, not really. Not when the guy within the past month or two just casually warped away universal destructive energies.

Zeus doesn't need to punch through dimensions in order to rape people. What's your point?

If "punching through dimensions!!!!1111One" is your big feat to suggest Juggernaut > Odin, this isn't going to end well for you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
8th Day Juggernaut matching or beating Odin? Hahaha, you guys obviously have not read the arc.

His best feat was crushing Thor in bear hug. But other than comic where he had a random and huge power-up he was regular Juggernaut, vulnerable to pressure points, weapons, could be hurt by physical blows like the classic etc.

Odin would rape 8th Day Juggernaut so hard, even if you use the one with the power-up in the Thor issue,

Branlor Swift
What a trio!

CarvOfObankus

Rage.Of.Olympus
8th day juggernaut has PUNCHED through dimensions...a feat so absurdly powerful that it is almost beyond logic

No he didn't, stop lying you liar.

No it wouldn't, Thor has casually broken through dimensions with a Mjolnir blow.

How do you know that?

Haha, what the ****?

keiththegreat
A far weaker hulk was able to knock back Zeus. WBH has insane fears and combined with 8th day juggs and the no BFR makes it harder on Odin. The heralds all can run distraction and many of these heralds have Trans feats.

keiththegreat
When did Thor casually break through a dimension with pure physical force by himself?

yaadaveyaa
i just went and read thru about 8th day juggs feats and the story arc id like to retract my statement and say odin would face **** juggs so id like to remove my previous statement

JakeTheBank
And yet, Odin has a storied history of effortlessly, or near effortlessly, one shotting people like Thor and Silver Surfer. And that's when he's more annoyed than anything, not full on battle mode. Hulk knocking back Zeus means about as much as Thor knocking down Odin.

JakeTheBank
When did Thor casually break through a dimension with pure physical force by himself?

He and Hercules closed a dimensional rift together via their fists.

Mjolnir regularly cleaves through dimensions. If you want to argue that it doesn't count as it's mystical properties are doing that, than well, Juggernaut doing it is suspect at best as well.

And still, punching through dimensions is hardly an indicator that means you could KO Odin.

Branlor Swift
Juggy was getting hurt by the other Exemplars.

iceman24567
A far weaker hulk was able to knock back Zeus. WBH has insane fears and combined with 8th day juggs and the no BFR makes it harder on Odin. The heralds all can run distraction and many of these heralds have Trans feats. Odin is more powerful than Zeus

juggerman
Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin is more powerful than Zeus

Fitting since Juggernaut is more powerful than Hulk

iceman24567
Originally posted by juggerman
Fitting since Juggernaut is more powerful than Hulk laughing

the Darkone
Odin who is more powerful than Thor could cut off Juggernaut from Cyttorak powers like Thor did, this team is not powerful enough, 8th day Juggernaut would just annoyed Odin to the point either bfr or freeze in time. Odin would just warp reality around them and call it a day, this get owned hard.

juggerman
No BFR guy

Rage.Of.Olympus

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/AplanetBuster3.jpg

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShattersReality1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShattersReality2.jpg

This isn't as clear but whatever:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/BreaksIntoHell1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/BreaksIntoHell2.jpg

the Darkone
No BFR guy
I know that I was making a statement, juggernaut will get regardless. P

Sin I AM
cain is the biggest threat. anyone who thinks otherwise is trolling

JakeTheBank
Offensively, Cain isn't the biggest threat at all.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Sin I AM
cain is the biggest threat. anyone who thinks otherwise is trolling

Not after Odin de-powers him.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/AplanetBuster3.jpg

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShattersReality1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShattersReality2.jpg

This isn't as clear but whatever:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/BreaksIntoHell1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/BreaksIntoHell2.jpg

None of those show Thor, CASUALLY, BY HIMSELF, by PHYSICAL FORCE doing what I asked.

juggerman

Who is?

JakeTheBank
None of those show Thor, CASUALLY, BY HIMSELF, by PHYSICAL FORCE doing what I asked.

Not sure why punching through dimensions is being focused on so much as if means that it entails physical power enough to best Odin.

The end result is the same. Space/time being forcibly ripped open. Whether it's by spatial manipulation, mystical power, or physical force, what matters is that the barriers that are normally there are being bent or torn to achieve the desired effect.

In the case of Juggernaut, who's definitely not a purely physical specimen, punching dimensions is a feat that doesn't put him on a level above the things that Hulk (or She Hulk) has done or Thor or Silver Surfer or pretty much any herald being worth their salt.

And in the case of Odin himself, tearing through dimensions is pretty measly stuff considering he's able to forcibly move Asgard and its inhabitants away from its native dimension. That's without factoring in that his power has reverberated across reality itself.

JakeTheBank
Who is?

You could argue for Hulk due to his physical prowess in busting planets, or Surfer's vast energy projection powers, or Sentry and his esoteric powers.

Juggernaut's physically hardy to be sure, but really, he's one of the most one dimensional and limited characters present.

PillarofOsiris
Odin

vs

Worldbreaker Hulk
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Sentry (WWH Version)
Vulcan

X-Man
Current Red Hulk
Skaar
Red She Hulk
8th Day Juggernaut

If Odin doesn't use his powers wisely, he won't win this IMO. i.e. if he goes for a brawl or something like that, he'll lose hard. If he uses his powers even semi-intelligently I think he should win though.

Branlor Swift
None of those show Thor, CASUALLY, BY HIMSELF, by PHYSICAL FORCE doing what I asked. You think Trion Juggs was casually punching through dimensions?

The guy was pissed right the **** off and 80 feet tall. And then a giant octopus wrestled him down... and X and Cain defeated Trion Juggs IIRC.

But he's not in this thread anyway

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
If Odin doesn't use his powers wisely, he won't win this IMO. i.e. if he goes for a brawl or something like that, he'll lose hard. If he uses his powers even semi-intelligently I think he should win though.

He wouldn't really have to go "forum mode" to beat these guys. His casual energy blasts and fists have repeatedly been shown to one shot elite herald beings. And even when "brawling" (exact words from narration), Odin's wrecked galaxies and the likes.

If anything, he'd have to fight incredibly stupidly to lose.

PillarofOsiris
He wouldn't really have to go "forum mode" to beat these guys. His casual energy blasts and fists have repeatedly been shown to one shot elite herald beings. And even when "brawling" (exact words from narration), Odin's wrecked galaxies and the likes.

If anything, he'd have to fight incredibly stupidly to lose.

I don't necessarily think he has to go into forum mode either. But come on, he's not winning a brawl here, no way in hell. But yeah, shields, energy, etc, he wins fairly convincingly IMO. If he goes into "forum mode" it's a stomp of epic proportions.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You think Trion Juggs was casually punching through dimensions?

The guy was pissed right the **** off and 80 feet tall. And then a giant octopus wrestled him down... and X and Cain defeated Trion Juggs IIRC.

But he's not in this thread anyway

Freakin' Red She Hulk - who is in this thread - punched through dimensions to get to Pym's Infinite Mansion iirc.

Odin better watch out I guess. ermm

Sin I AM

Who is?

JakeTheBank
You could argue for Hulk due to his physical prowess in busting planets, or Surfer's vast energy projection powers, or Sentry and his esoteric powers.

Juggernaut's physically hardy to be sure, but really, he's one of the most one dimensional and limited characters present.

armedforbattle
i don't see why this is even in question.
ofin wins.

the Darkone
I don't necessarily think he has to go into forum mode either. But come on, he's not winning a brawl here, no way in hell. But yeah, shields, energy, etc, he wins fairly convincingly IMO. If he goes into "forum mode" it's a stomp of epic proportions.

Yes Odin can win a brawl, you really don't have an idea of how powerful Odin isas elite Sky Father, if you did you wouldn't be saying that. Zeus manhandled Hulk with ease, Odin did that to the enchanters breaking them off something horrible. Odin would want to lose for the team to have a chance, Odin is powerful enough and wise enough to bait his opponents, Odin can rearrange their molecules at will, Odin can mind rape them and have them fight each other.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by the Darkone
Yes Odin can win a brawl....Odin can rearrange their molecules at will, Odin can mind rape them and have them fight each other.

I guess you don't know the meaning of the word "brawl"

yaadaveyaa
lawl ^

Sin I AM

Meh, none of those matter actually but I get you

psycho gundam
Fitting since Juggernaut is more powerful than Hulk Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
lawl ^

the Darkone
I guess you don't know the meaning of the word "brawl"

Don't be a butt-hole, I know what brawl means!! You don't know what elite Sky Father means do you, Red Hulk got served in a brawl by Namor Phoenix who is mid trans level at best, Cyclops and Colossus Phoenix power beat the crap out of Gladiator and they were equal with Namor.

Odin can win in a brawl if he so chose to, Odin can amp and one shot every single one of them, every time Thor gets hit by Odin; Thor can barely get up, he KO Ulik with one hit whiled weakened, you are dramatically underestimating Odin and over hyping the team to stand a chance against a being the cause shock waves thorough out the Multiverse.

carver9
Yes Odin can win a brawl, you really don't have an idea of how powerful Odin isas elite Sky Father, if you did you wouldn't be saying that. Zeus manhandled Hulk with ease, Odin did that to the enchanters breaking them off something horrible. Odin would want to lose for the team to have a chance, Odin is powerful enough and wise enough to bait his opponents, Odin can rearrange their molecules at will, Odin can mind rape them and have them fight each other.

Do you have that comic where Zeus fought WORLD BREAKER HULK? Give me the issue number so that I can pick it up. I remember Zeus and Hulk recently fighting but it wasn't WBH, it was a calm Hulk. Help a brother out with that issue number please.

Thanks

PillarofOsiris
Don't be a butt-hole, I know what brawl means!! You don't know what elite Sky Father means do you, Red Hulk got served in a brawl by Namor Phoenix who is mid trans level at best, Cyclops and Colossus Phoenix power beat the crap out of Gladiator and they were equal with Namor.

Odin can win in a brawl if he so chose to, Odin can amp and one shot every single one of them, every time Thor gets hit by Odin; Thor can barely get up, he KO Ulik with one hit whiled weakened, you are dramatically underestimating Odin and over hyping the team to stand a chance against a being the cause shock waves thorough out the Multiverse.

So what, regular Hulk has one shot Thor too. Hell, I can make a list of people who have one shot Thor.

And it should be obvious to anyone that the team at least HAS A SHOT against him. Like someone earlier stated, the SS alone has defeated more powerful opponents than Odin....yes, it's unlikely but it has happened (admittedly against all odds). In a brawl, WBH would be a beast. If a much weaker Hulk can affect a skyfather with a punch (not much, but he still affected him), then WBH could definitely put a hurting on Odin in a straight up brawl. Adding in 8th Day Juggs and the others, and a brawl would not be in Odin's best interest.

Again, I want to go on record and say Odin wins this fight, and rather easily at that, but let's not go overboard and say he's winning a brawl against these guys, and even if you think he is winning a brawl against them, to say it would be easy is preposterous.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
WBH is the only issue but not an issue enough to give Odin hell. Odin stomps.

Golgo13
Originally posted by armedforbattle
i don't see why this is even in question.
ofin wins.

Lol @ ofin.

Odin winz with ease. No contest.

the Darkone
So what, regular Hulk has one shot Thor too. Hell, I can make a list of people who have one shot Thor.

And it should be obvious to anyone that the team at least HAS A SHOT against him. Like someone earlier stated, the SS alone has defeated more powerful opponents than Odin....yes, it's unlikely but it has happened (admittedly against all odds). In a brawl, WBH would be a beast. If a much weaker Hulk can affect a skyfather with a punch (not much, but he still affected him), then WBH could definitely put a hurting on Odin in a straight up brawl. Adding in 8th Day Juggs and the others, and a brawl would not be in Odin's best interest.

Again, I want to go on record and say Odin wins this fight, and rather easily at that, but let's not go overboard and say he's winning a brawl against these guys, and even if you think he is winning a brawl against them, to say it would be easy is preposterous.

It's not preposterous, in a brawl Odin can amp his physical attributes you acting like this team can take shots from elite Sky Father, show prof that they can.

DarkSaint85
Ofin.

Damborgson
I would most certainly hope Hulk could affect Zeus with a two handed cheap shot. Seeing as how she hulk, namor, photon, Thor, Hercules, have all affected him in varying degrees.

Terryc250
Silver Surfer is one of the more powerful ppl on the team. Odin one shotted him. He does the same with most of the ppl on the team, then puts in a bit more effort and finishes off the rest.

Silent Master

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.