Carl johnson(GTA) vs Nick(TCSOLA)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Villelater
Carl johnson (max stats) vs Nick(max stats) from truecrime streets of LA...battle takes place in San andreas...each gets 5 rounds...who wins?
1.fist fight
2.gun fight
3.car chase
4.Cops vs gangs
5.the foot race

the ninjak
I only played True Crimes NY sad

Though I'll treat him the same as Marcus Reed from TC:NY

1. Marcus easily. Mixed MA warrior.
2. Marcus easily again. Slo Mo ability.
3. Carl Massively easily.
4. Cops in True Crimes were better than the GTA equivalent. True Crimes wins.
5. laughing CJ could run for ages though so could Marcus. And he had a real map of Manhattan to contend with. Not some made up parody of LA like Carl.....True Crimes wins again!

True Crimes 4/5, not bad. Though I did cheat to a degree.

KingD19
CJ is a mixed martial artist as well. On top of his brawling, he learned boxing, Kung Fu, and Dirty Boxing.

Slo Mo Ability means nothing against twin Sawn-Off shotguns. Those things do insane damage.

The Gangs massively outnumbered the cops. I'm not sure what that questions is asking though.

And CJ is a lot faster than either Nick or Marcus.

Lek Kuen
Does Cj have any hand to hand feats? Because in the first game Nick proved himself to be a very skilled martial artist.

KingD19
Aside from fighting not really. As the GTA games back then had to focus on the cutscenes actually continuing the story, since graphics were kinda horrible.

And I'm not saying CJ wins in a fist fight, just pointing out that he's not some rube.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
, since graphics were kinda horrible.

You lie!

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
CJ is a mixed martial artist as well. On top of his brawling, he learned boxing, Kung Fu, and Dirty Boxing.

Slo Mo Ability means nothing against twin Sawn-Off shotguns. Those things do insane damage.

The Gangs massively outnumbered the cops. I'm not sure what that questions is asking though.

And CJ is a lot faster than either Nick or Marcus.

No way.
Slo mo dive results in the TC character dodging the initial attack of the adversary whilst perceiving the world in slo mo. Targeting vital spots for quick takedown.
Similar to Max Payne's ability except better.
If the LA version of the character didn't have this then I concede. But Marcus in the NY version most certainly did. He even had an upgrade for it. Slowing down time even further.

Lek Kuen
Slow mo was just a gameplay mechanic in the first game, don't know about the second. He is the best shot in the force though, and went through a building full of armed terroists by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.