Mewtwo (Movie Version) vs. Darth Bane DoE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Two rounds: one in a pokemon arena, the next on the open fields of Ambria. As stated in the title, this is the version of Mewtwo from the first Pokemon movie, so no bring in game stats or your Mewtwo's moveset. Just two pure, all out battles to the death. Who wins, the Sith'ari, or the most powerful Pokemon of all time?

MooCowofJustice
Imma bet on MewTwo, but I've never even heard of Darth Bane.

DKR must have been an absurdly popular movie...

ScreamPaste
MewTwo isn't the most powerful anymore, Giratina, Arceus, Palkia, and Dialga all surpass it.

Still a very powerful pokemon, with planetary feats, so yeah. How strongk is Darth Bane?

NemeBro
Name the planetary feats.

Nephthys
Didnt he create a storm that was going to kill everyone on the planet?

Bane is a pretty powerful Sith Lord, able to disintegrate matter with a wave of his hand and fast enough to block every raindrop in a howling storm for 10/20 minutes with his lightsaber, emerging bone dry.

He'd win the second one imo. Being on Ambria opens up numerous powerful feats, like Force Lightning turning people to ash, destroying huge temples with a single Force Push that would have liquidated a skeleton, an extremely powerful Force Drain etc etc.

Dunno about the first.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, he did, and he maintained it passively the entire movie, while fighting Mew and shit. mmm

jmoul
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
MewTwo isn't the most powerful anymore, Giratina, Arceus, Palkia, and Dialga all surpass it.

Still a very powerful pokemon, with planetary feats, so yeah. How strongk is Darth Bane?

I quite honestly don't give a flying fvck about those new pokemon, they never should have been made, since pokemon should have stopped entirely after gen 3.

ScreamPaste
Nah, Gen 4 and 5 were legit competitive fun. Stealth rock can go away, though.

Also, Giratina is bawss.

jmoul
Not saying he's not a bawss, I am just basing my statement that Mewtwo is the most powerful pokemon ever on the movie. Don't forget that he was able to destroy an entire island, make a massive storm, and make time go back.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Yeah, he did, and he maintained it passively the entire movie, while fighting Mew and shit. mmm

I don't think he'd need to maintain it. Surely it would sustain itself without the need for much interference.

ScreamPaste
Storms are not self sustaining, they would have petered out without him powering them.Originally posted by jmoul
Not saying he's not a bawss, I am just basing my statement that Mewtwo is the most powerful pokemon ever on the movie. Don't forget that he was able to destroy an entire island, make a massive storm, and make time go back. He has some crazy feats, but I'm not sure he made time go backward, it's more likely he altered everyone's memory. Everyone's. But I don't think he can manipulate time.

juggerman
Im a huge Bane fan but i gotta say Mewtwo. His shields were retarded strong, he could mind control and "fly"

ScreamPaste
I don't know enough about Bane to cast a vote, honestly, though I do enjoy MewTwo, if her weren't a Pokemon I think he'd be a well liked character in general. He has some good shit going for him. mmm

MooCowofJustice
MewTwo never made time reverse.

And **** the OP, Gen V da bes.

juggerman
I didn't like Gen V as much. Gen IV was the Shizznit tho

MooCowofJustice
Too many evolutions added for me, and not enough new Pokemon.

I still can't believe Pinsir doesn't have a freakin' evolution from Sinnoh. Dark/Bug type, damn it!

juggerman
I liked the new guys. Opened up alot of new doors.

Pinsir should have an evolution by now. And there should be a way to evolve Haunter and such without trading!

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Didnt he create a storm that was going to kill everyone on the planet? He created a storm intended for the purpose.

But what makes you believe a mentally challenged Pokemon like Mewtwo would know what it takes to accomplish this?

jmoul
Originally posted by NemeBro
He created a storm intended for the purpose.

But what makes you believe a mentally challenged Pokemon like Mewtwo would know what it takes to accomplish this?

Mentally challenged? Mewtwo is anything but mentally challenged, and he knew exactly what he was doing the entire time. He had planned for the destruction of the human race to near perfection, except he used Giovanni's treatment as a basis for what he thought all humans were like and he completely underestimated the bond between Ash and Pikachu.

NemeBro
Right, mentally challenged.

Planned what out?

He was just so much more powerful than everyone else that no one could stop hi,.

jmoul
Reread my last post, I had to edit it a little bit.

NemeBro
I saw.

MooCowofJustice
MewTwo's plan was simply to eradicate the human and Pokemon population of the world and repopulate using his clone Pokemon.

And he was not "mentally challenged."

Nevan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Didnt he create a storm that was going to kill everyone on the planet? The life wiping part was a dub line

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.