Can_____ beat this team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Superman, Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Green Lantern, Flash, Batman
Ironman, Hulk, Thor, Vision, Captain America, Sentry, Pre Shaman X man, Rulk, Wolverine
Nova, Black Bolt, Super Skrull, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, Ronan, Vulcan
Loki, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Ultron, Venom, Abomination, A-Bomb, Mandarin, Fin Fang Foom, Sinestro, Atrocitus.

No prep or bfr
In character, characters have standard equipment.

Of the following who could beat this team if yes, how hard is the battle?
1.Galactus (just consumed 1 planet)
2.The Mangog (classic)
3.Odin
4. Mephisto, Blackheart and all there minions.
5. Dark Phoenix
6. Ion 2

Odekahn
No.

Shabazz916
Fantastic 4

Digi
Galactus could. Or should be able to. I never thought heralds, in any number, could stack into abstract territory. There's a limit.

High level Phoenix showings, same deal, but Phoenix and avatars are all over the place. The rest likely lose.

yaadaveyaa
odin could i dont think there is anyone on that list who compares to him and honestly i dont see that whole team being able to beat classic mangog

Dampyre
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
odin could i dont think there is anyone on that list who compares to him and honestly i dont see that whole team being able to beat classic mangog

laughing

armedforbattle
Galactus would beat Odin
As would mangog
Mephisto, black heart and all his minions would(if they are in mephistos realm)

Odin is not the most powerful here

yaadaveyaa
galactus would not beat odin first of all and odin defeated classic mangog odin is the most powerful on the list and its not in mephistos realm so odin is the most powerful

Dampyre
galactus would not beat odin first of all and odin defeated classic mangog odin is the most powerful on the list and its not in mephistos realm so odin is the most powerful

Galactus already defeated Odin. Or rather, Odin knocked himself out on a suicide attack against Galactus. It was quite embarrassing. Odin also admitted that he did not have the strength for a prolonged battle with Galactus.

Sorry to break this to you. big grin

Mindset
galactus would not beat odin Really?

When they fought I remember Odin looking like a broken old man lying on the ground after he headbutted Galactus.

armedforbattle
When Odin and Galactus fought Odin got some shots in but ultimately got punked.

Mangog grabbed Odin like a freaking ragdoll.

And I'll give you a valid point on the mephisto part, its not in mephistos realm you got me there

yaadaveyaa
yea mangog did wreck him but ultimately when odin unleashed he would dominate i guess i have to conceed to odin losing to galactus? i just see odin as a higher level being if multiple ppl tell me im wrong maybe i am

armedforbattle
yea mangog did wreck him but ultimately when odin unleashed he would dominate i guess i have to conceed to odin losing to galactus? i just see odin as a higher level being if multiple ppl tell me im wrong maybe i am
Dude, classic mangog >>>>>> Odin.
He is just too durable.

Trust me, I made a thread involving him the other day and I greatly underestimated him
The users of KMC were more then happy to let me know I was in the wrong embarrasment

yaadaveyaa
lol i know mangog is skyfather lvl being but i think people also underestimate the king of asgard as well hes got HUGE magic energy powers not just brawling if it was a fist fight classic mangog beats like everyone lol but odin's full arsenal is powerful as hell

armedforbattle
I don't know underestimate Odin at all. I know damn well he is one of the top skyfathers. But I mangog handled him

yaadaveyaa
i guess it did take the cis bs to defeat mangog from odin or plot device so i suppose classic mangog would b considered stronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.