DOV Cap & DOV Spectre Vs Odin & Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which team?

yaadaveyaa
DOV?

JakeTheBank
erm

quanchi112
Team Thor, hard.

Golgo13
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
DOV?

Day of vengeance.

abhilegend
Spite against team odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Spite against team odin. How so ?

abhilegend
No.

pym-ftw
Team abstracts

Mindset
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team abstracts thumb up

Team 2.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
erm

Why the sad face?

Nihilist
Spite team 1 easy

TheGodKiller
Team 1.

"Id"
Team 1

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
Why the sad face?

So you honestly don't see how this is a spite thread?

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
No. Cap punched and wasn't meant to wield this kind of power while Thjor is aware of severing connections and how to deal with someone with vast power. DOV Spectre almost died against a weakened Shazam. I see team two winning handily. Rune King Thor was above the Spectre.

Juntai
Team 1.

yaadaveyaa
rune king thor is above spectre in power lvl?

Juntai
rune king thor is above spectre in power lvl? For the delusional.

quanchi112
rune king thor is above spectre in power lvl? Absolutely. Well abobe skyfather unlike the Spectre who struggled against a weakened Shazam.Originally posted by Juntai
For the delusional. Who's that in your sig ?

guy222
t1

yaadaveyaa
from my understanding and i dont read a ton of dc but spectre is like their god... hes the most powerful thing in dc or am i mistaken?

Uriel005
Spectre is an aspect of vengeance. Also Spectre wins solo because the second he gets beaten/ runs out of power he auto drains Odin and RKT like he did Shazam at ROE.

quanchi112
from my understanding and i dont read a ton of dc but spectre is like their god... hes the most powerful thing in dc or am i mistaken? You're mistaken and quite often it would seem.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by quanchi112
You're mistaken and quite often it would seem.

well u can suck a big ol bag of dicks ya smug lil **** i am stating facts and i asked a question instead of being an ass u can educate someone on a comic they dont know much about so go on sucking penis licker

Mindset
well u can suck a big ol bag of dicks ya smug lil **** i am stating facts and i asked a question instead of being an ass u can educate someone on a comic they dont know much about so go on sucking penis licker laughing out loud

ares834
well u can suck a big ol bag of dicks ya smug lil **** i am stating facts and i asked a question instead of being an ass u can educate someone on a comic they dont know much about so go on sucking penis licker

laughcry

quanchi112
well u can suck a big ol bag of dicks ya smug lil **** i am stating facts and i asked a question instead of being an ass u can educate someone on a comic they dont know much about so go on sucking penis licker I still got it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.