Dr. Light vs Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katya
Dr. Light
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll9j2tbzka1qehe2ro1_400.jpg

vs

Invisible Woman
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120316001255/avengersalliance/images/e/e2/Invisible_Woman_Marvel_XP.png

DarkSaint85
Might go down to hand to hand, in which case I'd give it to Sue as the better combatant.

Sue might even be able to bend all the light around Kimiyo, cutting her off from her powers....

Sue, unless Kimiyo's fans can educate me better?

Golgo13
I thought this was Arthur. I was worried about sue fir a second.

Konton
Sue hits harder.

Glorificus
Sue wins.

cdtm
Dr. Light's sort of like a better educated, less used Ray, isn't she? She has an energy form, can move at the speed of light, and manipulate energies...

She should win via speed blitz/quick draw energy blast....

Golgo13
she also had an awrsome display of.power in COIE, iirc.

carver9
Prepman, stop debating from your phone.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Prepman, stop debating from your phone.

What's wrong? I'm back now.

-Pr-
Am I the only Kimiyo fan on this board?

Originally posted by Golgo13
I thought this was Arthur. I was worried about sue fir a second.

Take that back.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Am I the only Kimiyo fan on this board?

I just said she wins! mad

She might have more fans if writers used her more then once every two or three years though.. sad

Golgo13
Who is cooler? Arthur or Kimiyo?

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
I just said she wins! mad

She might have more fans if writers used her more then once every two or three years though.. sad

True.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Who is cooler? Arthur or Kimiyo?

...Arthur's a rapist.

Golgo13
Yeah, but in terms of control of their powers, I think Arthur has used them in cooler ways, like what he did to WW's Lasso.

Villelater
i was thinking of megaman...when i saw the title...oh boy can't imagine how dumb that arguement would of been

leonidas
i don't know, seems like a bad match up for sue to me....

abhilegend
Kimiyo wins.

Konton
Light gets depowered if she is placed in total darkness, and I'd wager being turned invisible would have the same effect, the way Sue does it by bending the light around objects.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.