Punisher Max HBO show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

godking
What if HBO produced a Punisher Max t.v show

8 one hour episodes per season

6 Seasons Max

The last two seasons would deal with the Kingpin Saga and Frank will die in the last episodes

Which actor would you pick for the punisher role

Personally my pick would be Thomas Jane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

Dolph Lundgren would be my Dark Horse pick as he is chronologically closer to the age that punisher is depicted as in the Max series.

Christopher Walken would be my pick as the Nick Fury of the Max universe who would make at least an appearance in three episodes.

Which Sagas would you want to see on the show remember that the show is only 6 seasons so there would not be room for every punisher max saga.

Which villains would you want to see and who should depict those villains Micheal Clarke Duncan if he was still alive would have been a perfect Barracuda.

JakeTheBank
You had me at Christopher Walken as Nick Fury.

Branlor Swift
6 seasons and a movie?

JayDaDon
The mental images of Walken as Nick fury are terrific. Also I would go for ray Stevenson as punisher. I actually thought he played him pretty well and looked just like the punisher. I don't blame him for the whole movie around him being crap.

godking
Originally posted by JayDaDon
The mental images of Walken as Nick fury are terrific. Also I would go for ray Stevenson as punisher. I actually thought he played him pretty well and looked just like the punisher. I don't blame him for the whole movie around him being crap. Ray has the look and plays him well but Jane is the better actor.

My seasons would be

1 Welcome back Frank -John Hamm would be a perfect Nicky Cavella

2 Mother Russia

3 Up is down black is White

4 Man of Stone

5 Kingpin-Bullseye - Micheal Chikilis would be a good kingpin but i dont know if he would project the size of kingpin correctly

6 Frank - Homeless

Possible movies Barracuda , The slavers, Long Cold Dark

pym-ftw
I think bigshow could play an amazing Kingpin, and he has the size and girth to be truely intimidating

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JayDaDon
The mental images of Walken as Nick fury are terrific. Also I would go for ray Stevenson as punisher. I actually thought he played him pretty well and looked just like the punisher. I don't blame him for the whole movie around him being crap.

Yeah, I liked Stevenson more than Jane, too.

godking
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I liked Stevenson more than Jane, too. I cant get over the stench that the shitfest Punisher warzone has.

Can Ray Stevenson carry a Season of Punisher max without being done in by the inevitable occasional bad writing ?

godking
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I think bigshow could play an amazing Kingpin, and he has the size and girth to be truely intimidating Maybe but does he have the acting skill to portray Kingpin's scheming and planning.

JayDaDon
Jane just never really embodied the punisher to me. He's just too freshfaced and too much of a prettyboy to convince me he's the psychopath frank castle. Stevenson had that look down. To me he WAS the punisher trapped in a shitty movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.