Bane & Kingpin vs Deathstroke & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Classic kingpin.

bluewaterrider
Fight will depend on what weapons Deathstroke brings to the fight and whether or not he knows of Fisk's tiepin and walking cane.

2 Questions, though:

1) Is this a standard fight or a strictly hand to hand matchup?

2) Is this Bane with venom or without?

pym-ftw
Fisk is the strongest link imho, but bane loses to either Steve or Slade fast

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Fisk is the strongest link imho, but bane loses to either Steve or Slade fast

Bane is on venom.

pym-ftw
Classic KP overpowered Spiderman, stomped the Red Skull, and routinely no showed peak human blows, including nerve strikes

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Classic KP overpowered Spiderman, stomped the Red Skull, and routinely no showed peak human blows, including nerve strikes

Bane has taken heat vision and blows from Batman with Superman's power set. When Batman was on venom recently, he was shown to damage even Superman in battle. Venom is super serum on crack sometimes.

pym-ftw
A highly venomed Bane, can Stomp but Batman's feats don't transfer to Bane

Golgo13
Bane has many feats competing with guys outside his weight class, especially on Venom.

Drawingblood88
The room simply explodes from sheer ammounts of badassery in an enclosed space. Stalemate.

DTM
Was it decided if all here have their full equipment, or is this just a HTH brawl with no weapons or armor?

namorsubby
I say this a pretty damn good match. I think team 2 takes this 6-7/10 on versatility and weaponry. If this is dcnu slade I dont think anyone on team 1 is getting past that armor.

Golgo13
Originally posted by namorsubby
I say this a pretty damn good match. I think team 2 takes this 6-7/10 on versatility and weaponry. If this is dcnu slade I dont think anyone on team 1 is getting past that armor.

Wareblade will in March. stick out tongue

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DS.jpg

namorsubby
Idk wareblade, but thats quite a visual. thumb up

carver9
Warblade is a beast. Can't wait until this fight comes out.

Golgo13
Warblade was originally from ws, which was integraded by dc. He already took superboys best attacks. If slade does well it will be another good feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.