HP Doomsday vs Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stan5677
HP DD takes on the destroyer with King Thor animating. Who wins???

JakeTheBank
King Thor by himself would beat HP Doomsday.

pym-ftw
^ thumb up

Igniz
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

thumb up

the Darkone
King Thor would spank DD

DTM
Wasnt King Thor basically Thor with the OdinForce? If so, yeah, thats just too much for any Doomsday.

Rage.Of.Olympus

h1a8

Minus BFR and Mjolnir I disagree.

the Darkone
Destroyer powers plus King Thor powers, HP DD is screwed physicaly and power wise, Thor would be ripping DD bone protrusion and use them as a tooth pick.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Destroyer powers plus King Thor powers, HP DD is screwed physicaly and power wise, Thor would be ripping DD bone protrusion and use them as a tooth pick. I don't think powers are stacked linearly. Even so I have a hard time believing it can do much to HP DD in the long run.

carver9
King Thor without the armor stomps...with it, he sits down and let Doomsday pound on him to no avail and then once bored, gets up and eye blast him for the quick defeat. This is spite...terrible spite.

the Darkone
Originally posted by carver9
King Thor without the armor stomps...with it, he sits down and let Doomsday pound on him to no avail and then once bored, gets up and eye blast him for the quick defeat. This is spite...terrible spite.

thumb up, King Thor/Destroyer can do more damage to DD than vice versa, King Thor will beat the crap out of DD it's not even close, this is spite against DD King Thor is not Darkseid, DD cant harm him period as where Thor can with the combine powers of King Thor and Destroyer, Thor will slag DD into oblivion

h1a8
thumb up, King Thor/Destroyer can do more damage to DD than vice versa, King Thor will beat the crap out of DD it's not even close, this is spite against DD King Thor is not Darkseid, DD cant harm him period as where Thor can with the combine powers of King Thor and Destroyer, Thor will slag DD into oblivion

This is not King Thor but Destroyer animated by King Thor.
HP DD is hella durable and adapts to be even more durable.
His offensive power is more than enough to harm Destroyer. We go by feats.

the Darkone

Pretty much ^ thumb up

h1a8
Pretty much ^ thumb up

Not really, how would he?

HP DD can withstand the eyeblast with ease.

the Darkone
Closed thread, spite against DD

h1a8
Closed thread, spite against DD

I disagree. HP has the feats to compete here. Not sure if Destroyer can create lasting damage enough to win. Plus DD has the power to damage Destroyer and the speed.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. HP has the feats to compete here. Not sure if Destroyer can create lasting damage enough to win. Plus DD has the power to damage Destroyer and the speed.

Like I give a damn what you think which isn't much troll, plus I wasn't talking to you troll.

carver9

Why haven't Doomsday adapted to Superman fist.? The same fist that knocked blood out of his mouth. Also, where would you rank Doomsday? Skyfather, Trans, abstract?

the Darkone
Why haven't Doomsday adapted to Superman fist.? The same fist that knocked blood out of his mouth. Also, where would you rank Doomsday? Skyfather, Trans, abstract?

Dont start that crap with him, knowing his dumb a$$ he would say abstract or sky father, what ever he says H1 would be dead wrong as usual!!

Nihilist
Desyroyer easy

JakeTheBank
What the shit?

What did HP DD do to suggest him being able to hurt the Destroyer Armor?

You'd be hard pressed to argue he could destroy or significantly damage Mjolnir, let alone the Destroyer. Factoring in King Thor - who would beat Doomsday regardless of Mjolnir or not - in the damn thing would be cruel.

h1a8
What the shit?

What did HP DD do to suggest him being able to hurt the Destroyer Armor?

You'd be hard pressed to argue he could destroy or significantly damage Mjolnir, let alone the Destroyer. Factoring in King Thor - who would beat Doomsday regardless of Mjolnir or not - in the damn thing would be cruel.

He penetrated Superman like he was made of water and mopped Darkseid like he was a rag pillow man.
Superman definitely has the durability feats that can match or exceeds Destroyer's durability feats. But I concede that Destroyer is more durable, probably several times more durable. But not more than that considering Superman's feats.

If something can penetrate something as easy as liquid then they certainly can penetrate something more than several times more durable.

Nihilist
Haha what nonsense

the Darkone
HP DD is not powerful enough to battle King Thor in the Destroyer armor, with their combine powers this is spite, he's better taking on the mindless ones than taking on King Thor, this such a spite against DD it's cruel!!

carver9
H1 is the only one voting for Doomsday, why are you all debating against him when we know he is stubborn?

Nihilist
H1 is the only one voting for Doomsday, why are you all debating against him when we know he is stubborn? the same reason posters debate with you.

Dampyre
The Destroyer wins. Doomsday can't hope to damage the armor. Eventually, the Destroyer's strength and massive EP put Doomsday away.

Nibedicus
He penetrated Superman like he was made of water.

What is your proof that DD penetrated Superman like he was made of water? Pls present scans.

Pst. Guys, listen to his "proof"! It will make your day!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nihilist
the same reason posters debate with you.

Lmfao

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
Desyroyer easy lol destroyer doesn't really have a chance in hell

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol destroyer doesn't really have a chance in hell

Lmfao

Starscream M
jake destroyer can't touch HP DD

a being faster than superman

a being who got up after DS's omega blast

HP DD will wreck destroyer (he's simply out of his league imo)

JakeTheBank
HP Doomsday can't beat the Destroyer Armor normally.

HP Doomsday can't beat King Thor normally.

How in the phuck does he beat King Thor animating the Destroyer Armor? Normal Thor in the Destroyer Armor would beat him, to say nothing of Thor with the Odin Force.

Christ, man.

Starscream M
oh wait, this is king thor manning the armor...didn't realize that

then you're right, HP DD loses

Nihilist
oh wait, this is king thor manning the armor...didn't realize that

then you're right, HP DD loses hahaha read a comic and the op kid.

Just keep quite

Silent Master
lol destroyer doesn't really have a chance in hell

LOL!!!!

h1a8
HP Doomsday can't beat the Destroyer Armor normally.

HP Doomsday can't beat King Thor normally.

How in the phuck does he beat King Thor animating the Destroyer Armor? Normal Thor in the Destroyer Armor would beat him, to say nothing of Thor with the Odin Force.

Christ, man. What's the difference between king Thor operating destroyer vs. say Joe? It's still the Destroyer.

What proof you have that DD can't damage the Destroyer?

If you going by implied power and not actual feats then it is implied that nothing but the end of time can kill HP DD

Silent Master
What's the difference between king Thor operating destroyer vs. say Joe? It's still the Destroyer.

LOL!!!!

h1a8
^yet you provide no proof.

My proof is the ease in which DD damages Superman.
My proof is the tanking of the OE.

Where's yours to prove DD can't damage the Destroyer?

Nihilist
Do you even know anything about the Destroyer

Silent Master
^yet you provide no proof.

My proof is the ease in which DD damages Superman.
My proof is the tanking of the OE.

Where's yours to prove DD can't damage the Destroyer?

LOL!!!!

Nibedicus
To: h1

Originally posted by Nibedicus
What is your proof that DD penetrated Superman like he was made of water? Pls present scans.
ermmvin

h1a8
To: h1

ermmvin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=461363&pagenumber=4

Read my reply from 2007 (14th post on page) and laugh all you want. It still holds today.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL!!!! It's typical for a human to save face by typing lol when in fact they know they have no proof.

Note: what you typed was a concession since you didn't provide any evidence against my claim

Silent Master
It's typical for a human to save face by typing lol when in fact they know they have no proof.

Note: what you typed was a concession since you didn't provide any evidence against my claim

I'm laughing because you just can't seem to stop yourself from displaying your ignorance of Thor related topics.

Nibedicus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=461363&pagenumber=4

Read my reply from 2007 (14th post on page) and laugh all you want. It still holds today.

You mean: "Thikt!", right?

Just to be clear, your definitive and conclusive proof that DD's portrusions went thru Superman's shoulder like water is the soundFX "Thikt!"? Am i right in this interptetation? A yes or no would suffice.

ermmvin

JakeTheBank
What's the difference between king Thor operating destroyer vs. say Joe? It's still the Destroyer.

If you going by implied power and not actual feats then it is implied that nothing but the end of time can kill HP DD

When both Odin and Thor used the Destroyer, they were still able to call upon their powers. A more powerful soul is able to utilize the Destroyer Armor fully than a normal random guy, and even a soul of that magnitude proved to be enough to kill Thor outright.

Let's start small. If you can prove Doomsday can grievously damage or destroy Mjolnir, I'd be impressed.

the Darkone
A average human soul was in the destroyer and killed Thor, and he just used the basic powers of the armor. King Thor w/Odin force plus using the armor powers is so overkill it's cruel. DD can't harm the armor which is stronger than Thor hammer and plus enchanted with Odin Force on top of that, only thing that had harmed the armor was the celestials and the powers of the Dark Gods. So unless DD has that type of power he is dead end of discussion, to say other wise is basically ignorant of both characters and delusional fanboy and a stupid one at that.

DarkOdin

If you going by implied power and not actual feats then it is implied that nothing but the end of time can kill HP DD Destroyer power is determined by what us operation it,, A normal humna has power destroyer to be able to kill Thor, Odin empowering it with asgard minus Thor made the 2000ft destroyer, It has been shown that depending on th elevel of being operating the destoryer it power can rise, Also King Thors power in the destoryer would stack as we seen when odin powered the destoryer, Odin could summon Mjolnir,

Silent Master
A average human soul was in the destroyer and killed Thor, and he just used the basic powers of the armor. King Thor w/Odin force plus using the armor powers is so overkill it's cruel. DD can't harm the armor which is stronger than Thor hammer and plus enchanted with Odin Force on top of that, only thing that had harmed the armor was the celestials and the powers of the Dark Gods. So unless DD has that type of power he is dead end of discussion, to say other wise is basically ignorant of both characters and delusional fanboy and a stupid one at that.

Remember, h1a8 has claimed to have read 50 issues of Thor, how dare you question his knowledge?

Edit: I get the feeling that nobody has told him that the comics can be opened, so he's only read the covers of 50 Thor comics.

h1a8
When both Odin and Thor used the Destroyer, they were still able to call upon their powers. A more powerful soul is able to utilize the Destroyer Armor fully than a normal random guy, and even a soul of that magnitude proved to be enough to kill Thor outright.

Let's start small. If you can prove Doomsday can grievously damage or destroy Mjolnir, I'd be impressed.

I did prove it. HP DD's feat against Superman and Darkseid. The ease in which he penetrated them proves it. Destroyer's armor doesn't have feats to show it is more than a few times more durable than Superman.

JakeTheBank
I did prove it. HP DD's feat against Superman and Darkseid. The ease in which he penetrated them proves it. Destroyer's armor doesn't have feats to show it is more than a few times more durable than Superman.

Hurting Superman and/or Darkseid doesn't mean he can damage Mjonir.

Thor could hit Superman full force with Mjolnir and we all know it would hurt Superman to a significant degree. Or he could blast him with lightning and it would send Kal for a loop. Conversely, when Thor has done either to the Destroyer Armor, the armor completely no sold it.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Destroyer power is determined by what us operation it,, A normal humna has power destroyer to be able to kill Thor, Odin empowering it with asgard minus Thor made the 2000ft destroyer, It has been shown that depending on th elevel of being operating the destoryer it power can rise, Also King Thors power in the destoryer would stack as we seen when odin powered the destoryer, Odin could summon Mjolnir,

I disagree. The 2000ft Destroyer doesn't prove it since the power of Asgard was added.

In all showings of Destroyer it wasn't shown to be more powerful.
Maybe a character can use some extra abilities, like Jake alluded to.
But certainly the Destroyer is not physically stronger nor physically more durable without clear cut proof.

You mean: "Thikt!", right?

Just to be clear, your definitive and conclusive proof that DD's portrusions went thru Superman's shoulder like water is the soundFX "Thikt!"? Am i right in this interptetation? A yes or no would suffice.

ermmvin

Along with the art showing it going easily through him. Both are needed together.

h1a8
Hurting Superman and/or Darkseid doesn't mean he can damage Mjonir.

Thor could hit Superman full force with Mjolnir and we all know it would hurt Superman to a significant degree. Or he could blast him with lightning and it would send Kal for a loop. Conversely, when Thor has done either to the Destroyer Armor, the armor completely no sold it.

The ease in which he hurt them proves it.

The conclusion doesn't follow from your argument.
You are basically saying

P1. A can damage B (Thor can damage Superman)
P2. A can't damage C (Thor can't damage Destroyer)
P3. X can damage B (Doomsday can damage Superman)
C. X can't damage C (Doomsday can't damage Destroyer)

The conclusion doesn't follow. If Mjolnir was only .00000000000001% more durable than Superman then Thor could still hurt Superman very much with Mjolnir. But considering the ease in which DD was able to penetrate Superman then it's highly plausible he can damage the Destroyer's armor or Mjolnir.

Before you get your panties in a bunch just know that we go by feats here and not majestic aura. Superman has feats of durability that can show his durability to be in the vicinity of Mjolnir. Mjolnir is still more durable but feats suggest not by much.

DarkOdin
I disagree. The 2000ft Destroyer doesn't prove it since the power of Asgard was added.

But certainly the Destroyer is not physically stronger nor physically more durable without clear cut proof.

Along with the art showing it going easily through him. Both are needed together. Fact the 2000ft was more powerful which proves depending on what animates the destoryer it is stronger physically and more durable,

Now if you want to arge that a skyfather animated the destroyer is not much more powerful then a human you can however foolish your ideas are.

Naija boy
Destroyer all day

the Darkone
Originally posted by Naija boy
Destroyer all day

Even on Sunday smile,

The armor is to powerful for DD handle alone if it was just a human, as where Thor, Odin, Loki wear it, they can use their powers plus the armor and it's strength is increase too! Destroyer will tank DD punches all day and then slag for walking PIS sh** that he is!

Silent Master

Along with the art showing it going easily through him. Both are needed together.

Wait, so the Destroyer being shown to be more powerful based on what is animating it doesn't actually prove that the Destroyer's power varies based on the force animating it?

zeel
Destroyer wins however i think HP doomsday is getting severly underrated here.

DarkOdin
Wait, so the Destroyer being shown to be more powerful based on what is animating it doesn't actually prove that the Destroyer's power varies based on the force animating it? I say next election we should nominate H1, His debating still would be flawless

h1a8
Wait, so the Destroyer being shown to be more powerful based on what is animating it doesn't actually prove that the Destroyer's power varies based on the force animating it? Destroyer was never shown or hinted to being more powerful depending on who's animating it. Extra abilities that was never shown prior doesn't mean more powerful. Certainly various writers had no intention of this. You guys are creating something writers had no intentions of. In other words, you are going against writers intentions.

h1a8
Even on Sunday smile,

The armor is to powerful for DD handle alone if it was just a human, as where Thor, Odin, Loki wear it, they can use their powers plus the armor and it's strength is increase too! Destroyer will tank DD punches all day and then slag for walking PIS sh** that he is! Do you know of Superman? You thinks destroyers armor is many times more durable than Superman? If so then show feats proving it. Don't show feats proving its more durable but feats showing more durable by MANY TIMES. Because it has to be in order for it to have a chance of not being damaged significantly by DD. Simply because DD penetrated Superman so easily.

JakeTheBank
Destroyer was never shown or hinted to being more powerful depending on who's animating it. Extra abilities that was never shown prior doesn't mean more powerful. Certainly various writers had no intention of this. You guys are creating something writers had no intentions of. In other words, you are going against writers intentions.

Yes, yes, it has.

Odin animating the Destroyer would be more powerful than Thor animating it who in turn is more powerful than a random human animating.

h1a8
Yes, yes, it has.

Odin animating the Destroyer would be more powerful than Thor animating it who in turn is more powerful than a random human animating. Give clear proof of this. Something that clearly the writer intended to show.

-Pr-
How can you tell what the writer did or didn't intend to show?

the Darkone
Yes, yes, it has.

Odin animating the Destroyer would be more powerful than Thor animating it who in turn is more powerful than a random human animating.

Basically, more powerful the person more powerful than armor will be, and the armor is very very powerful. Plus somebody like Odin, Thor, Loki etc can use their power plus the armor, and they cant be harmed at all.

Silent Master
Destroyer was never shown or hinted to being more powerful depending on who's animating it. Extra abilities that was never shown prior doesn't mean more powerful. Certainly various writers had no intention of this. You guys are creating something writers had no intentions of. In other words, you are going against writers intentions.

You really should try reading comics before you post.

JakeTheBank
Give clear proof of this. Something that clearly the writer intended to show.

Read Simonson's run of Thor. If not for the feats, at least then for the stories as it's quite possibly the best run of Thor ever.

Thor in the Destroyer Armor is clearly superior to either Thor by himself or the Destroyer Armor by itself. It's supported by feats and narration as well as the statements of the likes of Thor, Hela, and Loki.

h1a8
Originally posted by -Pr-
How can you tell what the writer did or didn't intend to show? Context clues, narration, etc. in comics all characters have lows and highs. It's called Variance. But when it's intentional it's usually mentioned. For example, it was mentioned several times that Superman was getting more powerful.

h1a8
You really should try reading comics before you post. When are you ever going to debate? All you do is troll members. You provide no evidence, no counter arguments, nothing. If this ain't trolling then I don't know what is. If someone is wrong then make their arse look even worst by showing proof. Come at me, make me look like a fool. I dare you. When you fail to show proof then you are making yourself look bad or worst a liar.

Silent Master
When are you ever going to debate? All you do is troll members. You provide no evidence, no counter arguments, nothing. If this ain't trolling then I don't know what is. If someone is wrong then make their arse look even worst by showing proof. Come at me, make me look like a fool. I dare you. When you fail to show proof then you are making yourself look bad or worst a liar.

I find it funny that 4 people are telling you that you're wrong about the Destroyer and yet you, Mr. I've read almost 50 Thor comics is right and you 4 that have read several hundred each are wrong.

h1a8
I find it funny that 4 people are telling you that you're wrong about the Destroyer and yet you, Mr. I've read almost 50 Thor comics is right and you 4 that have read several hundred each are wrong. Another troll post I see. Keep it up.

Thor fans are telling me I'm wrong. Did you notice? And someone telling me I'm wrong doesn't prove I'm wrong. This is common sense.

At least they try to offer some type of evidence. I'm thinking you know nothing of comics as you can't provide any evidence or proof towards your beliefs. You are going by looks and not feats. So through appearance (not feats) Destroyer LOOKS to be many times more durable than Superman. If I didn't know any better I would say Thanos is a big pillow man. Doesn't he look like you can poke him with a pin and he bleeds?

Stop going by looks and focus on what they done in comics.

Silent Master
You were already given proof that the Destroyer's power varies based on force animating it.

JakeTheBank
This is mind boggling.

h1a8
You were already given proof that the Destroyer's power varies based on force animating it.

Where?

DarkSaint85
Read Simonson's run of Thor. If not for the feats, at least then for the stories as it's quite possibly the best run of Thor ever.

Thor in the Destroyer Armor is clearly superior to either Thor by himself or the Destroyer Armor by itself. It's supported by feats and narration as well as the statements of the likes of Thor, Hela, and Loki.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Destroyer power is determined by what us operation it,, A normal humna has power destroyer to be able to kill Thor, Odin empowering it with asgard minus Thor made the 2000ft destroyer, It has been shown that depending on th elevel of being operating the destoryer it power can rise, Also King Thors power in the destoryer would stack as we seen when odin powered the destoryer, Odin could summon Mjolnir,

DarkSaint85
Well, to be fair, you were expected to do some reading of your own...

h1a8
This is mind boggling.

Only to the bias and not the objective.
There is no writer intention anywhere that the Destroyer's durability is depended on the user. This is the truth and you know it. I read through the Destroyer arc under Simonson. I didn't see anything alluding to what you are speculating.

Destroyer=Destroyer
doesn't matter who's animating it.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, to be fair, you were expected to do some reading of your own... I did and I say lies. Come at me! mad

Silent Master
There is no writer intention anywhere that the Destroyer's durability is depended on the user. This is the truth and you know it. I read through the Destroyer arc under Simonson. I didn't see anything alluding to what you are speculating.

Destroyer=Destroyer

Right, then why did Odin choose to use himself and the other Asgardians to animate it, instead of just a random Joe?

Silent Master
I did and I say lies. Come at me! mad

I agree, you do say lies.

JakeTheBank

Destroyer=Destroyer

I find that hard to believe, tbh.

Anyway, normal Thor animating the Destroyer gets the benefit of being able to fully utilize Mjolnir and his powers in additions to the Destroyer's own and is overall more powerful than the armor operating on its own.

In Odin and King Thor's case, they can also call upon the Odin Force while animating the armor. I won't get into all the shit the Odin Force can do, because, frankly, factoring that in in addition to the Destroyer Armor would be spite. Rest assured, it's capable of feats such as repairing damage made to the armor, stopping time, projecting blasts easily capable of destroying adamantium/Caps' shield, etc.

You still have yet to prove that HP Doomsday could damage Mjolnir outside of your argument that since Doomsday easily damaged Superman, it stands to reason he could probably damage Mjolnir, which is...well, silly.

Considering the Destroyer Armor is more potent, powerful, and durable than even Mjolnir - again without factoring in abilities such as the Odin Force or the fact that it can use Mjolnir in addition to every thing else - and I really don't see how Doomsday is hurting it. At all.

Sure, he could toss it around and knock it about. But anything resembling significant damage? Not happening. And even if it did, it can be repaired.

This is really spite.

the Darkone
When MAestro Hulk used the armor he was wrecking hulk and he was just using the armor basic weapons, as where Odin, Thor and Loki know how to use the armor and it powers, the armor is more powerful than the hammer it's powered by the Odin-force and other sky fathers, like Jake said the armor heals it's self at will if DD manage to damage it, it still wont affect the host and on top of that armor wearer can use his own powers plus the armors, so basically this spite against DD on major proportion, DD cant win against something that cant be stop period unless DD evolves into a damn Celestial and that ain't happening anytime soon. It takes more than brute strength to beat something that can dish t right back and more the opponent can handle.

h1a8
Right, then why did Odin choose to use himself and the other Asgardians to animate it, instead of just a random Joe?

Multiple beings =/= one being

h1a8

Anyway, normal Thor animating the Destroyer gets the benefit of being able to fully utilize Mjolnir and his powers in additions to the Destroyer's own and is overall more powerful than the armor operating on its own.

In Odin and King Thor's case, they can also call upon the Odin Force while animating the armor. I won't get into all the shit the Odin Force can do, because, frankly, factoring that in in addition to the Destroyer Armor would be spite. Rest assured, it's capable of feats such as repairing damage made to the armor, stopping time, projecting blasts easily capable of destroying adamantium/Caps' shield, etc.

You still have yet to prove that HP Doomsday could damage Mjolnir outside of your argument that since Doomsday easily damaged Superman, it stands to reason he could probably damage Mjolnir, which is...well, silly.

Considering the Destroyer Armor is more potent, powerful, and durable than even Mjolnir - again without factoring in abilities such as the Odin Force or the fact that it can use Mjolnir in addition to every thing else - and I really don't see how Doomsday is hurting it. At all.

Sure, he could toss it around and knock it about. But anything resembling significant damage? Not happening. And even if it did, it can be repaired.

This is really spite.

Destroyer using Mjolnir doesn't prove anything. Destroyer with random joe can pick up and use Mjolnir. Even then, this doesn't make Destroyer more durable.

No blast made by the Destroyer or King Thor could kill HP DD. The OE which at less than half strength vaporized two missiles that Superman couldn't put a scratch on using all of his might. Yet HP DD tanked a full powered blast like a champ.

Destroyer is not stopping time, mostly because of in character reasons, and partly because it's arguable that he can even do such things.

Why can't DD damage Mjolnir. So easily penetrating Superman isn't enough? What is Superman made of paper? Do you know who Superman is and his feats of durability? Yet you say silly. Hell Mjolnir been shattered by herald physical force before.

It can be repaired doesn't mean it will be repaired in battle and it doesn't mean it will be repaired in enough time before it is torned to shreds.

The key lies in Superman. Mjolnir is not that much more durable than Superman (which is what you are implying). And Destroyer's armor isn't that much more durable against physical blunt force than Mjolnir (if any).

h1a8
When MAestro Hulk used the armor he was wrecking hulk and he was just using the armor basic weapons, as where Odin, Thor and Loki know how to use the armor and it powers, the armor is more powerful than the hammer it's powered by the Odin-force and other sky fathers, like Jake said the armor heals it's self at will if DD manage to damage it, it still wont affect the host and on top of that armor wearer can use his own powers plus the armors, so basically this spite against DD on major proportion, DD cant win against something that cant be stop period unless DD evolves into a damn Celestial and that ain't happening anytime soon. It takes more than brute strength to beat something that can dish t right back and more the opponent can handle.

I disagree that the Destroyer will repair itself in battle or fast enough not to be torn to shreds.

HP DD can also heal instantly and adapt to be even more resistant. Thus if the battle lasts any significant amount of time sways heavily towards DD.

DD tanking the OE proves no blast will be affecting DD to a significant degree.

Destroyer better off using brute force (punches and stuff).

the Darkone

This is really spite.

thumb up

And you the only thing that did jack up the Destroyer was the Celestials and second was the combine power of the Dark Gods which almost destroyed the armor. HP DD doesn't have the power to beat the armor, especially with King Thor in it with the Odin force w/armor powers, DD will get sodomize 100x over. Destroyer will tank everything that DD throws at him, we cant say the same for bone face, when gets protrusion bones ripped out body.

Silent Master
Multiple beings =/= one being

Where is it stated that it's the number of people and not their power level that determines the Destroyer's power?

h1a8
Where is it stated that it's the number of people and not their power level that determines the Destroyer's power?

Where does it say that it's the person and not the number of people that determines the Destroyer's power?

h1a8
thumb up

And you the only thing that did jack up the Destroyer was the Celestials and second was the combine power of the Dark Gods which almost destroyed the armor. HP DD doesn't have the power to beat the armor, especially with King Thor in it with the Odin force w/armor powers, DD will get sodomize 100x over. Destroyer will tank everything that DD throws at him, we cant say the same for bone face, when gets protrusion bones ripped out body.

I can just as easily say DD rips Destroyer to shreds. See what I did there?

If DD can easily penetrate Superman like's he's nothing then he can certainly damage Destroyer well.

Destroyer is not doing anything to a being that can tanked the OE and heal instantly and adapt to be more resistant.

Destroyer either wins right away or he loses true.

-Pr-
Where does it say that it's the person and not the number of people that determines the Destroyer's power?

Please don't dodge the question.

Silent Master

guy222
destroyer

Nibedicus
I did and I say lies.

First thing you ever said that I agree with. thumb up

Oh, and profiled. laughing out loud

the Darkone
I can just as easily say DD rips Destroyer to shreds. See what I did there?

If DD can easily penetrate Superman like's he's nothing then he can certainly damage Destroyer well.

Destroyer is not doing anything to a being that can tanked the OE and heal instantly and adapt to be more resistant.

1 Superman is not more durable the Destroyer that's another stupid statement you made, stop making an a$$ out of yourself. You cant compare something that was made out metal that is stronger than Mjolner and enchanted by the Odin-force and other sky fathers and was design to battle Celestial, show us proof that DD can harm the armor?

2 DD didn't tank the OE, he got killed by it and regenerated and adapted to it, tanking means taking it without being phased, DD can adapts to what kills him, but doesn't he cant get manhandle by something more powerful.

HP DD is Mid or High trans level in strength that's it, he cant challenge a legitimate Sky Father in King Thor in the armor that has the power to kill Sky Father, DD can't put down Destroyer/King Thor permanently as where the armor can, news flash armor becomes stronger depending on the inhabitant more powerful the person the more powerful the armor becomes, hell a average joe would work HP DD.

carver9
Doomsday is high Herald in strength.

h1a8
1 Superman is not more durable the Destroyer that's another stupid statement you made, stop making an a$$ out of yourself. You cant compare something that was made out metal that is stronger than Mjolner and enchanted by the Odin-force and other sky fathers and was design to battle Celestial, show us proof that DD can harm the armor?

2 DD didn't tank the OE, he got killed by it and regenerated and adapted to it, tanking means taking it without being phased, DD can adapts to what kills him, but doesn't he cant get manhandle by something more powerful.

HP DD is Mid or High trans level in strength that's it, he cant challenge a legitimate Sky Father in King Thor in the armor that has the power to kill Sky Father, DD can't put down Destroyer/King Thor permanently as where the armor can, news flash armor becomes stronger depending on the inhabitant more powerful the person the more powerful the armor becomes, hell a average joe would work HP DD. If you ever read my posts with an objective mindset and not judge before you read then you would have seen that I claimed 3 times or more that the Destroyer is more durable than Superman. I never said differently. Ever!

I said the Destroyer is not MANY times more durable than Superman since we go by feats and not looks.

DD didn't get killed at all. He got buried. Got back up and ran miles before Darkseid (with legitamate reflexes and speed) turned around and smoked Darkseid cleanly. You claimed he got killed but have no proof of him being dead at all. If DD can resurrect that fast then what hope does the Destroyer have? This would be worst wouldn't it?

You must prove that the Destroyer's power is based on who's animating it and not the number of people animating it. For years I let you guys get away with the pseudo-fact until I actually read up on it. No more can you guys trick me. I'll have my Thor comics ready. I'm getting more dangerous so watch what you say from now on. No more slick tricks.

He's been dodging my questions for a long time. You never notice it do you?
He keeps trolling me saying that I don't know what I'm talking about when I have the freaking comics in front of me. Yet he can't prove me wrong or provide evidence toward his case. Instead just insults me and not actually debate.

He claimed that the Destroyer's power level (including durability) is dependent on the user (assuming a single user). Then he gives an example with many people animating it (not one person). Many people=/= one person.

It could be that multiple souls does make the Destroyer more powerful (according to that 1 writer) but each soul counts as one (no matter the soul).

I will answer his question though (in the reply below). Hopefully he will answer mine to be a fair debate.

It doesn't state it shows. It shows that multiple souls animating it makes it stronger. Multiple souls =/= a single soul
Showing along with context of writer's intention>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stating

Now where does it state that the Destroyer's power level is dependent upon the single soul who's animating it?

I answered your question now answer mine.

h1a8
Doomsday is high Herald in strength.

Superman is arguably the strongest high herald. No other high herald being is as strong as him. DD is significantly stronger than Superman, as shown when they face each other in HP.

Also I don't believe in Skyfather level strength. There is no such thing. A skyfather could be anywhere from 75tons to high herald level strength. Same with trans.
Superman is physically stronger than any skyfather by feats. Now durability is another story (durability =/= strength).

the Darkone
If you ever read my posts with an objective mindset and not judge before you read then you would have seen that I claimed 3 times or more that the Destroyer is more durable than Superman. I never said differently. Ever!

I said the Destroyer is not MANY times more durable than Superman since we go by feats and not looks.

DD didn't get killed at all. He got buried. Got back up and ran miles before Darkseid (with legitamate reflexes and speed) turned around and smoked Darkseid cleanly. You claimed he got killed but have no proof of him being dead at all. If DD can resurrect that fast then what hope does the Destroyer have? This would be worst wouldn't it?

You must prove that the Destroyer's power is based on who's animating it and not the number of people animating it. For years I let you guys get away with the pseudo-fact until I actually read up on it. No more can you guys trick me. I'll have my Thor comics ready. I'm getting more dangerous so watch what you say from now on. No more slick tricks.

Your ignorance of Asgardian Armor is ridiculous, everything that has been said is a fact and backed by panel proof and statements, you would know that by reading Thor instead looking at bios that doesn't tell the whole thing, in your opinion is not fact their theories not supported by panel proof, nice try to act like u know what you are talking about once again you failed as usual.

He's been dodging my questions for a long time. You never notice it do you?
He keeps trolling me saying that I don't know what I'm talking about when I have the freaking comics in front of me. Yet he can't prove me wrong or provide evidence toward his case. Instead just insults me and not actually debate.

He claimed that the Destroyer's power level (including durability) is dependent on the user (assuming a single user). Then he gives an example with many people animating it (not one person). Many people=/= one person.

It could be that multiple souls does make the Destroyer more powerful (according to that 1 writer) but each soul counts as one (no matter the soul).

I will answer his question though (in the reply below). Hopefully he will answer mine to be a fair debate.

It doesn't state it shows. It shows that multiple souls animating it makes it stronger. Multiple souls =/= a single soul
Showing along with context of writer's intention>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stating

Now where does it state that the Destroyer's power level is dependent upon the single soul who's animating it?

I answered your question now answer mine.

Silent Master
It doesn't state it

Thank you.

The rest of your post is a lie, as seen by the time people like Thor have animated it. Which has been mentioned by several other people like Jake

h1a8
Thank you.

The rest of your post is a lie, as seen by the time people like Thor have animated it. Which has been mentioned by several other people like Jake
You welcome, as long as you know it showed it.
Uhm I have the comics in front of me bro. Prove the rest of my post is a lie. Come at me. Give examples, show scans, etc.

Destroyer is not shown to be more powerful with Thor animating it. I don't see greater power output, being more durable, greater physical strength, etc. Nor do I see statements or narration suggestion this. Stop going against writer's intentions dude.

Yes Destroyer is shown using Mjolnir but a random joe can pick up and use Mjolnir with Destroyer.

Using Mjolnir is not a good example of proving the ARMOR is more powerful depending on the soul animating it.

You didn't answer my question though.

"Now where does it state that the Destroyer's power level is dependent upon the single soul who's animating it?"

h1a8
Thor constantly references that he has the power of the destroyer (as per writer's intentions).
"For the Destroyer is beyond death." "No one is is mightier than the Destroyer!"

and Thor throws away the hammer and says "What need have I for a mere hammer...when the energies within my frame are powerful enough to divide even worlds in twain?!" This implies that Thor's own power (Mjolnir) is nothing compared to the Destroyer's power. So even adding Thor's power is a downgrade to this fight.

Prior to this and afterwards You see Thor mostly blasting with Destroyer's hand beams and not even using his hammer but just to twirl it for show. True that Thor has the power of Mjolnir with the Destroyer, but then again so does the random joe (if he has access to Mjolnir).

See here:

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/723/tneedthehammer.png

Silent Master
You welcome, as long as you know it showed it.
Uhm I have the comics in front of me bro. Prove the rest of my post is a lie. Come at me. Give examples, show scans, etc.

Destroyer is not shown to be more powerful with Thor animating it. I don't see greater power output, being more durable, greater physical strength, etc. Nor do I see statements or narration suggestion this. Stop going against writer's intentions dude.

Yes Destroyer is shown using Mjolnir but a random joe can pick up and use Mjolnir with Destroyer.

Using Mjolnir is not a good example of proving the ARMOR is more powerful depending on the soul animating it.

You didn't answer my question though.

"Now where does it state that the Destroyer's power level is dependent upon the single soul who's animating it?"

What you did was admit that your claim was baseless, Which everyone already knew.

The fact is, when people with actual powers/abilties of their own have animated the Destroyer, it's been shown to be more powerful than when it's powered by a random person.

carver9
Superman is arguably the strongest high herald. No other high herald being is as strong as him. DD is significantly stronger than Superman, as shown when they face each other in HP.

Also I don't believe in Skyfather level strength. There is no such thing. A skyfather could be anywhere from 75tons to high herald level strength. Same with trans.
Superman is physically stronger than any skyfather by feats. Now durability is another story (durability =/= strength).

Cocaine is a hellava drug.

h1a8
Cocaine is a hellava drug.

Superman has the best strength feats. Truth.

Hulk is up there but IMO Hulk is not a herald since he can be bfr to space easily.

carver9
Superman has the best strength feats. Truth.

Hulk is up there but IMO Hulk is not a herald since he can be bfr to space easily.

Doomsday isn't a Herald since he can be bfred into space easily.

h1a8
Doomsday isn't a Herald since he can be bfred into space easily.

Not really since he's very fast.

carver9
Not really since he's very fast.

Lol...recently moved so fast, he became a blur/after image...did something Doomsday never did...this doesn't include his other showings of moving so fast he became a blur and you discredit it and argue that he can be bfred but Doomsday can't. STHU

h1a8
What you did was admit that your claim was baseless, Which everyone already knew.

The fact is, when people with actual powers/abilties of their own have animated the Destroyer, it's been shown to be more powerful than when it's powered by a random person.

Dude I'm convinced you never read a Thor comic. You just piggy back off what Jake says without even knowing the truth yourself. You are just talking out of your arse and trying to circumvent the writer's intentions? At least I'm providing evidence and support to the debate. What are you doing? Hell, you are not even debating really, since you failed to answer my question. Maybe I should sick PR on you?

P.S. The claim (not mine) was that Destroyer's power level is dependent upon the user. In other words, Destroyer is more powerful (including more durable) when King Thor is animating it than a random joe. That claim was baseless as I proved.

h1a8
Lol...recently moved so fast, he became a blur/after image...did something Doomsday never did...this doesn't include his other showings of moving so fast he became a blur and you discredit it and argue that he can be bfred but Doomsday can't. STHU Carver calm down. If you read my post correctly then you would understand that I didn't say DD couldn't be bfred. I said not easily since he is fast. Hulk can be bfred easily because of his lack of speed.

carver9
Carver calm down. If you read my post correctly then you would understand that I didn't say DD couldn't be bfred. I said not easily since he is fast. Hulk can be bfred easily because of his lack of speed.

He doesn't have a lack of speed though. If he have a lack of speed, Doomsday does as well.

h1a8
He doesn't have a lack of speed though. If he have a lack of speed, Doomsday does as well. Hulk is not a speedster. Being faster than a human doesn't make you a speedster by itself. Spiderman can dance around Hulk. Superman can barely keep up with DD and constantly complains about his speed.

carver9
Hulk is not a speedster. Being faster than a human doesn't make you a speedster by itself. Spiderman can dance around Hulk. Superman can barely keep up with DD and constantly complains about his speed.

Hulk has shown super speed. Hulk has tagged Spiderman. Superman can keep up with Doomsday.

h1a8
Hulk has shown super speed. Hulk has tagged Spiderman. Superman can keep up with Doomsday. Everyone has been tagged by slower moving enemies, even Surfer and Superman. Doesn't mean they are speedsters. Characters are notorious in comics for ignoring their super speed.

I said Superman can barely keep up with DD. Why do you always not read my posts correctly?

Nibedicus
Guys guys h1 has indisputable logic.

The logic of "Thikt!".

Can't beat that. laughing out loud

carver9
Everyone has been tagged by slower moving enemies, even Surfer and Superman. Doesn't mean they are speedsters. Characters are notorious in comics for ignoring their super speed.

I said Superman can barely keep up with DD. Why do you always not read my posts correctly?

Hulk has been described on many of occasions as having super speed and again, he have fts that Doomsday doesn't have.

When did Superman have trouble keeping up with Doomsday? Are you talking about post crisis Superman? He's said that many of times, even against street levelers. If Superman used his speed anywhere close to what he is capable of, Doomsday would get blitzed.

DarkSaint85
Hulk has shown super speed. Hulk has tagged Spiderman. Superman can keep up with Doomsday.

Not that Spidey and Superman are peers, speed wise....

Villelater
only reason spiderman can dodge hulk besides spidersense is if spiderman died in early issues it would disappoint fans...the hulks reflexes are incredibly fast...when he gets chances to show them...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Villelater
only reason spiderman can dodge hulk besides spidersense is if spiderman died in early issues it would disappoint fans...the hulks reflexes are incredibly fast...when he gets chances to show them... What? No Spiderman is one of the most agile Avengers ever he has always been able to run circles around bricks

h1a8
Hulk has been described on many of occasions as having super speed and again, he have fts that Doomsday doesn't have.

When did Superman have trouble keeping up with Doomsday? Are you talking about post crisis Superman? He's said that many of times, even against street levelers. If Superman used his speed anywhere close to what he is capable of, Doomsday would get blitzed.

Superman never complained about anyone's speed (maybe flash) or that he couldn't see someone move.
Again being faster than a human technically means you have super speed. But it doesn't make you a speedster which has a minimal order of magnitude.

DD's speed feats are crazy. How do you hit the entire JL at the same time before they all can react while being away at a distance? Superman complains that he couldn't see him move. WTF?
How about the shockwaves of DD that caught up to flash?
How about DD covering miles before Darkseid can turn around?
How about DD sending claws into Superman before he can even react?
How about the writer's intentions of him being faster than flash himself?

Use common sense. Hulk would be a statue compared to DD. He's at least several orders of magnitude faster.

carver9
Superman never complained about anyone's speed (maybe flash) or that he couldn't see someone move.
Again being faster than a human technically means you have super speed. But it doesn't make you a speedster which has a minimal order of magnitude.

DD's speed feats are crazy. How do you hit the entire JL at the same time before they all can react while being away at a distance? Superman complains that he couldn't see him move. WTF?
How about the shockwaves of DD that caught up to flash?
How about DD covering miles before Darkseid can turn around?
How about DD sending claws into Superman before he can even react?
How about the writer's intentions of him being faster than flash himself?

Use common sense. Hulk would be a statue compared to DD. He's at least several orders of magnitude faster.

Lol...Superman did complain about someone speed. When did Doomsday blitz Flash?

Silent Master
Guys guys h1 has indisputable logic.

The logic of "Thikt!".

Can't beat that. laughing out loud

That and the Destroyer being shown as more powerful when animated by Thor = proof that the person animating it doesn't effect the Destroyer's power.

DarkSaint85
Lol...Superman did complain about someone speed. When did Doomsday blitz Flash?

Never shown. All happened off panel.

Estacado
facepalm

-Pr-
Carver, you've been told this before. Recycling old arguments like we're going to magically forget about them is not going to work.

I'm not going to tell you again.

h1a8
That and the Destroyer being shown as more powerful when animated by Thor = proof that the person animating it doesn't effect the Destroyer's power.

Thor being shown more powerful? That's a lie. Thor didn't nothing in Destroyer to show himself more powerful than the random joe animating it. I'll prove it here:

Random Joe animating Destroyer easily sliced Mjolnir in half with a single hand blast.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/728/joedestroyer.png

Now Destroyer animated by Thor can't even decapitate Garm, the guardian of Hel.
Unless you think Garm is far more durable than Mjolnir.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3210/garmblast.png

Then we have Thor blasting a bunch of fodder type stuff, Giants, rocks, skeletons, etc. Nothing significant. Hell Hela blocks his beams well.

Also Thor constantly references that he has the power of the destroyer (as per writer's intentions).
"For the Destroyer is beyond death." "No one is is mightier than the Destroyer!"

See here:

and Thor throws away the hammer and says "What need have I for a mere hammer...when the energies within my frame are powerful enough to divide even worlds in twain?!" This implies that Thor's own power (Mjolnir) is nothing compared to the Destroyer's power. So Thor adding Mjolnir is a downgrade to the destroyer's power.

carver9
I'm so proud of H1. This is the first time I've seen him post scans. Good job buddy.

Silent Master
He's also leaving out a good bit of Thor's actions while in the armor, however like I said in a differenet thread, I'm currently several states away from my collection.

Silent Master
Although, I did find these

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsDestroyer69.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsDestroyer70.jpg

So going from cutting Mjolnir to not "decapitating" people is hardly new.

That and here is Thor in the Destroyer armor using Mjolnir to teleport.

http://img257.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80844_destr7_122_498lo.jpg

Being able to use Mjolnir's abilities plus the Destroyer's > just being able to use the Destroyer's.

quanchi112
First person h1 ever owned. Originally posted by carver9
I'm so proud of H1. This is the first time I've seen him post scans. Good job buddy.

Silent Master
Yea, if you ignore the scan I posted of Thor using Mjolnir to teleport while in the Destroyer armor.

Nibedicus
Thor being shown more powerful? That's a lie. Thor didn't nothing in Destroyer to show himself more powerful than the random joe animating it. I'll prove it here:

and Thor throws away the hammer and says "What need have I for a mere hammer...when the energies within my frame are powerful enough to divide even worlds in twain?!" This implies that Thor's own power (Mjolnir) is nothing compared to the Destroyer's power. So Thor adding Mjolnir is a downgrade to the destroyer's power.

Yes. Yes. Getting extra powers ADDED to your own is CLEARLY a downgrade. And clearly proves your original argument that Thor's powers don't add to the Destroyer's (what... wha?!?).

Flawless logic. Happy Dance

h1a8

That and here is Thor in the Destroyer armor using Mjolnir to teleport.

Being able to use Mjolnir's abilities plus the Destroyer's > just being able to use the Destroyer's.

I purposely left disregarded that scene because:

1. Leaving the battlefield is not allowed
2. There is no bfr in this fight
3. Destroyer's abilities>>>>>>>Mjolnir's abilities as Thor shown to throw the hammer away. Using Mjolnir can only make the Destroyer weaker offensively and against brute force.
4. A random joe can pick and use Mjolnir in Destroyer's armor.
5. King Thor doesn't have Mjolnir in this fight.

So showing Destroyer using Mjolnir to teleport doesn't prove anything related to this fight. Destroyer doesn't even have Mjolnir here to begin with.

Silent Master
Yes. Yes. Getting extra powers ADDED to your own is CLEARLY a downgrade. And clearly proves your original argument that Thor's powers don't add to the Destroyer's (what... wha?!?).

Exactly, here is Thor using Mjolnir to teleport while in the Destroyer armor.

h1a8

Do you know what the debate is about? It's about does the Destroyer's armor power depend on the user. Using Mjolnir to add more powers is not what the debate is about. We are talking about extra durability, more power output of the destroyer, etc.

Destroyer doesn't have Mjolnir here and also a random joe can still use Mjolnir in Destroyer's armor. So it's irrelevant to the case.

Also using a weaker attack is a downgrade than using a much stronger attack. If two character's were fighting and one purposely used weaker attacks then they automatically lower their chances of winning.

In summary, extra (yet weaker) powers is worst than less (but stronger) powers if you decide to use weaker powers at any time. This is common sense.

h1a8
Exactly, here is Thor using Mjolnir to teleport while in the Destroyer armor.

1. Leaving the battlefield is not allowed
2. There is no bfr in this fight
3. Destroyer's abilities>>>>>>>Mjolnir's abilities as Thor shown to throw the hammer away. Using Mjolnir can only make the Destroyer weaker offensively and against brute force.
4. A random joe can pick and use Mjolnir in Destroyer's armor.
5. King Thor doesn't have Mjolnir in this fight.

So showing Destroyer using Mjolnir to teleport doesn't prove anything related to this fight. Destroyer doesn't even have Mjolnir here to begin with.

Oh and I forgot, Destroyer doesn't have Mjolnir in this fight. Why change the goalposts to something that has nothing to do with who will win this fight?

Silent Master
Mjolnir can do more than just teleport, so being able to use it's abilities in battle does more the Destroyer more powerful.

BTW, the OP never said that BFR was banned, nor did he ban Mjolnir.

Nibedicus
Also using a weaker attack is a downgrade than using a much stronger attack. If two character's were fighting and one purposely used weaker attacks then they automatically lower their chances of winning.

In summary, extra (yet weaker) powers is worst than less (but stronger) powers if you decide to use weaker powers at any time. This is common sense.

laughing out loud

Little defensive aren't we? You didn't say USE you said ADDED. Nice try at changing your wording, tho. evil face

JakeTheBank

Random Joe animating Destroyer easily sliced Mjolnir in half with a single hand blast.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/728/joedestroyer.png

Now Destroyer animated by Thor can't even decapitate Garm, the guardian of Hel.
Unless you think Garm is far more durable than Mjolnir.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3210/garmblast.png

Then we have Thor blasting a bunch of fodder type stuff, Giants, rocks, skeletons, etc. Nothing significant. Hell Hela blocks his beams well.

Also Thor constantly references that he has the power of the destroyer (as per writer's intentions).

See here:

Why don't you post what happens right before Thor's spirit is released from the Destroyer Armor?

Because if you did, you'd realize that Thor had control of the armor the entire time and wasn't seriously trying to cause massive death and destruction to Hela or her realm. In fact, it was a ploy to make her give him back his original body.

Thor was holding back the entire time.

JakeTheBank
Oh and I forgot, Destroyer doesn't have Mjolnir in this fight. Why change the goalposts to something that has nothing to do with who will win this fight?

What's to stop King Thor from summoning Mjolnir?

zopzop
Mjolnir can do more than just teleport, so being able to use it's abilities in battle does more the Destroyer more powerful.

There must be something to this statement because just recently, when Galactus put Odin into a mini coma, Odin's spirit went into the Destroyer armor AND summoned Mjolnir to it's hand and then went off to face Galactus again.

Why would Odin do that if he felt it would add nothing to the Destroyer's power?

h1a8
What's to stop King Thor from summoning Mjolnir?

No outside help
Standard gear

h1a8
Why don't you post what happens right before Thor's spirit is released from the Destroyer Armor?

Because if you did, you'd realize that Thor had control of the armor the entire time and wasn't seriously trying to cause massive death and destruction to Hela or her realm. In fact, it was a ploy to make her give him back his original body.

Thor was holding back the entire time.

I'm the joker baby. I'm 2 steps ahead of you. I thought of this long before hand and waited until you replied about it. My subtle rebuttal is

then the showing can't be used as proof that the Destroyer is more powerful with Thor animating it vs. a random joe since we have superior feats with the random joe.

JakeTheBank
No outside help
Standard gear

Mjolnir is standard gear for the "most current" version of King Thor.

JakeTheBank
I'm the joker baby. I'm 2 steps ahead of you. I thought of this long before hand and waited until you replied about it. My subtle rebuttal is

then the showing can't be used as proof that the Destroyer is more powerful with Thor animating it vs. a random joe since we have superior feats with the random joe.

facepalm

Thor held back the entire time. That doesn't mean he's weaker than a normal random dude as he exhibited greater control of the armor and didn't risk going mad as well as possessed Mjolnir and could call upon his own powers. Odin likewise could do the same while possessing the armor.

Seriously, you're reaching and stretching to nigh Reed Richards' length to attempt to prove and argue that the likes of Superman isn't all that less durable than Mjolnir and the Destroyer Armor based on Doomsday hurting him easily, ergo Doomsday could wreck the armor.

h1a8

Standard equipment. Destroyer doesn't have Mjolnir as standard equipment.
Let me see
Destroyer's blasts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any Mjolnir power output
What other abilities from Mjolnir that Thor normally uses and are relevant to this fight that can defeat DD better than Destroyer's own awesome power?

Silent Master
Standard equipment. Destroyer doesn't have Mjolnir as standard equipment.
Let me see
Destroyer's blasts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any Mjolnir power output
What other abilities from Mjolnir that Thor normally uses and are relevant to this fight that can defeat DD better than Destroyer's own awesome power?

Mjolnir is standard equipment for Thor.

h1a8
facepalm

Thor held back the entire time. That doesn't mean he's weaker than a normal random dude as he exhibited greater control of the armor and didn't risk going mad as well as possessed Mjolnir and could call upon his own powers. Odin likewise could do the same while possessing the armor.

Seriously, you're reaching and stretching to nigh Reed Richards' length to attempt to prove and argue that the likes of Superman isn't all that less durable than Mjolnir and the Destroyer Armor based on Doomsday hurting him easily, ergo Doomsday could wreck the armor.

I didn't say or claim he was weaker. I said he can't be proven to be stronger because he has no showings of stronger power output than the random joe. Remember my initial claim was that they are equals in power.

Why am I reaching? Don't we go by feats? Don't you use Thor's feats (the most crazy ones too) to back you up? Superman has the crazy ass feats to show he isn't too far from Mjolnir in durability. I think you are going by looks. Metal looks a lot more durable than skin does. Hell Colossus looks more durable than Superman. It makes sense now.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>