Sen. Mitch McConnell Filibusters His Own Debt Ceiling Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

focus4chumps
i do believe this is a historical first.

the republican clown show continues

uRIxK8JbBSM

Bardock42
****ing Republicans, man.

Robtard
Democrats got trollolololed

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Democrats got trollolololed

And you had to pay the bill....I see the humor now.

Tzeentch._
LOL

That's insane.

Mindset
American God, bless this great nation.

Oliver North
God bless America

Symmetric Chaos
Wow I was already to look this up and come back to explain how this was really a clever legal maneuver on his part but, no, he's just doing anything he can to grind the process to a halt. Wow.

Astner
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wow I was already to look this up and come back to explain how this was really a clever legal maneuver on his part but,
You mean ready?

Bardock42
Ha, Astner won

focus4chumps
/thread

dadudemon
Originally posted by Astner
You mean ready?

I think he meant "all ready" and auto-correct got him on a typo of "all ready" try it: "allready" autocorrects to "already". We Americans have some strange colloquialisms. "I was fixing to go" and "I was all ready to do x" are examples, in the same vein of colloquialisms that we sometimes use.

Symmetric Chaos
You mean ready?

I meant "all ready" which, while having more different characters, is identical to "already" when said aloud (barring deliberate inflection for emphasis). That kind of error can actually be found pretty consistently, possibly because spoken language is more hard coded in humans than written language.

focus4chumps
"whoops. typo" /issue

Mindset
I love you guys.

/homo

Symmetric Chaos
We love you too.

/doublehomo

Omega Vision
You mean ready?
I saw that too, but I didn't say anything because there's a difference between making a mistake from ignorance, and making a mistake due to hastiness/some auto-correct feature.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I saw that too, but I didn't say anything because there's a difference between making a mistake from ignorance, and making a mistake due to hastiness/some auto-correct feature.

Or in this case auditory spelling...

BackFire
The human turtle strikes again.

ThorinWoofer
That guy started speaking and I instantly fell asleep.

Maybe I should get looked at.

focus4chumps
the only thing which stays my looming aneurism is sure faith that november 2014 will be curtain call for the clown show

Robtard
I'd be nice if Black Obama got two years of both House and Senate being Democrat.

focus4chumps
he's an obvious respecter of the clinton model, so in a lame duck session with the chains off , he will likely intact the proper formula which fueled the last post-reaganomics recovery under clinton. i just fear that he will wh0re away a huge portion of our social safety nets in order to accomplish that in the next month. i think he should push for another band-aid deadline solution like the one that led us to this cliff. only let the cliff be january 2015.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.