Star Wars vs Twilight Part Deux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Gauntlet style:

1) Edward and Jacob
2) The Twiwolves
3) The Cullens
4) The Volturi
5) All of the above

Movie versions only.

Battle at the streets of Coruscant.

VS.

Mace Windu

Stips: Allowing Windu's showings in the pre-movie cartoon miniseries as well as the CGI Clone Wars series to allow him better access to the broad range of his abilities.

How far does he get?

Utrigita
THE Cartoon miniseries where Mace was smashing Super Battle droids with his bare hands, flinging Droids left and right with the force etc.?

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Utrigita
THE Cartoon miniseries where Mace was smashing Super Battle droids with his bare hands, flinging Droids left and right with the force etc.?

Well, yeah. Clone Wars cartoon/CGI is canon to the movie s'why I'm allowing it here for the sake of knowing Windu's powers better. shifty

Utrigita
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Well, yeah. Clone Wars cartoon/CGI is canon to the movie s'why I'm allowing it here for the sake of knowing Windu's powers better. shifty

Sure, pure angel no sinister thoughts behind stick out tongue

Anyways Mace should clear/stomp.

Nibedicus
innocent

ares834
Just want to make sure here. We can use not only the CGI cartoon but the Tartakovsky cartoon?

If so, Windu stomps.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ares834
Just want to make sure here. We can use not only the CGI cartoon but the Tartakovsky cartoon?

If so, Windu stomps.

Actually, we cannot. Only movies. The Captain did allow for made-for-TV Movies, but that was it.

I think this thread should be posted in the AvF I am very very tired of the Twivamps winning every thread because people underestimate them. They need a proper spanking.

Utrigita
Originally posted by ares834

If so, Windu stomps.

thumb up

FrothByte
Originally posted by dadudemon
Actually, we cannot. Only movies. The Captain did allow for made-for-TV Movies, but that was it.

I think this thread should be posted in the AvF I am very very tired of the Twivamps winning every thread because people underestimate them. They need a proper spanking.

Sorry to sound ignorant... but what's the AvF?

ares834
All vs Forum.

We use the Foreign Cinema section as the AVF.

Impediment
Moved to the All Versus Forum.

Casper Whitey
Mace Windu rapes here. The man was Godly against those Clones.

Utrigita
Droids, but anyways yes a complete rape. Had it been Yoda I would have said Yoda through BFR into space. The forceusers was really OP in that series, even the Star Wars vs Forum doesn't use them I think. It's that broken.

Casper Whitey
Droids, yeah.

Nibedicus
Seriously, I feel that the cartoon showcased what Jedi's can really do if they used their powers intelligently. Sadly, budget and storytelling limitations force them to simply limit their use of force powers to flinging small objects, force lightning, mind tricks and light saber moves.

But now that Disney has gotten a hold of the franchise, I expect the next installments of the movie to feature force powers much closer to the cartoon and fluff.

Lord Lucien
They better f*cking not.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
They better f*cking not.

You heard it from me first.

Disney will superhero-ize the Jedis. evil face

Robtard
That would be dope.

The_Tempest
The CGI!series features greater feats than the movies, but not nearly as ridiculous as what can be found elsewhere (e.g. TFU, the cartoon, etc.).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.