The Juggernaut vs thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this thread who would win between these people if they each had the powers of Classic Juggernaut.

1.Cannonball(Juggernaut)
vs
2.Ant Man(Juggernaut)
vs
3.Sandman(Juggernaut)
vs
4.Professor Hulk(Juggernaut)
vs
6.Vector(Juggernaut)

StiltmanFTW
http://i49.tinypic.com/34t5q2f.jpg

Brockalizer
Originally posted by golem370
Alright this thread who would win between these people if they each had the powers of Classic Juggernaut.

1.Cannonball(Juggernaut)
vs
2.Ant Man(Juggernaut)
vs
3.Sandman(Juggernaut)
vs
4.Professor Hulk(Juggernaut)
vs
6.Vector(Juggernaut) They would all be very interesting for a variety of reasons. However, if they all have classic Juggernaut powers I forsee an endless stalemate.

pym-ftw
Which antman?

yaadaveyaa
im in agreement with the stalemate here all relatively gonna be the same with classic juggs power

pym-ftw
Pym can bfr with ease, but Lang or O'Grady would have to work for it.

carver9
They still have their own power including the Juggernauts power?

KingD19
^ That's what I was wondering. Or if he meant they're all humanized(no powers), then get Juggernaut power. Which would be a stalemate across the board.

Actually, if they're all just Juggernaut. The victory would go to Ant Man or Hulk. Because they'd be the only ones who could fully access Classic Juggs full array of magic powers.

golem370
Their powers + Juggernaut's powers and Hank Pym Ant Man

janus77
Hulk for the easy win.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://i49.tinypic.com/34t5q2f.jpg
laughing out loud thumb up

Juggernaut wins.

golem370
What happen if Ant Man shrinks into ant size crawls into P Hulk's head and then grows in size.

janus77
What happen if Ant Man shrinks into ant size crawls into P Hulk's head and then grows in size.
Hulk's brain would squish Antnaut and he'd sneeze him out before it could happen. Either that or he kills him inside his head.

golem370
Cannonball Juggernaut and Vector would be extremely hard to beat base on the base powers plus the Juggernauts powers.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym can bfr with ease.
PymFtw 10/10

JakeTheBank
Pym. Easily, I'd say.

golem370
Professor Hulk is a genius as well

pym-ftw
Do they have prep?

golem370
Nope

pym-ftw
Well Pym can bfr with his standard gear, Banner can't.

Digi
I lost my shit at Tard. One of the better posts ever imo.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pym. Easily, I'd say.

Pretty much.

DarkSaint85
Pym.

Brockalizer
Professor Hulk is a genius as well But Hulk can't shrink or increase his size by a significant margin.

SamZED
Unstopable Sandstorm FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.