Hawkeye vs Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

berserker9999
who will win this clash between legolas the avenger hawk's eye ?

Hawkeye
http://i49.tinypic.com/2j51hsn.jpg

Vs

Legolas
http://i45.tinypic.com/ip9u3b.jpg

BlackZero30x
I don't know Legolas's best bow and arrow feats but Hawkeye was hitting moving objects without even looking at them.

FrothByte
I believe this was done before already (with the inclusion of Katniss Everdeen) but anyways:

Hawkeye has the better accuracy feats. Shooting without looking, calculating for turbulence when he made that incredible shot on the hellicarrier.

With that said, I believe in a one on one fight Legolas would still win. His speed with the bow is unmatched, and despite him not having the same accuracy feats as Hawkeye, I don't think I remember Legolas ever missing his targets.

Plus Legolas is naturally faster and more agile as an elf. The only advantage Hawkeye has here is explosive arsenal of arrows.

So in the end I think the match will be decided by either Legolas' speed or Hawkeye's superior arsenal.

I'm putting my money on the elf... since Legolas' feats were just way more badass than Hawkeye.

Mindset
Renner has better feats, and he isn't queer.

Renner 11/10

BlackZero30x
I was just looking up some of his feats and I must say they are pretty impressive. Keeping Hawkeyes aim into account plus his exploding arrows....I think I lean to him. Even IF he would miss because Legolas moves out the way the explosion would take care of him imo.

NemeBro
Legolas would fire first though.

FrothByte
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I was just looking up some of his feats and I must say they are pretty impressive. Keeping Hawkeyes aim into account plus his exploding arrows....I think I lean to him. Even IF he would miss because Legolas moves out the way the explosion would take care of him imo.

Yeah but Hawkeye might already have an arrow in the face before he can fire a shot. Just compare the speed at which they shoot. I'd post vids but I need to run for an appointment.

Silent Master
What is the starting distance?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by NemeBro
Legolas would fire first though.

Lets just say they both go for their bow at the same time...as soon as the match starts, Do you think he would be able to get off a shot and kill Hawkeye before Hawkeye even gets his arrow fired?

Lestov16
Legolas won based on this thread I made earlier

Mindset
Legolas would fire first though. Renner would fire last.

And it would blow Bloom's head off.

no homo

BruceSkywalker
Bloom wins cos he has better woman at his side.. lol

anyway Hawkeye shouldn't have a problem here

NemeBro
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Lets just say they both go for their bow at the same time...as soon as the match starts, Do you think he would be able to get off a shot and kill Hawkeye before Hawkeye even gets his arrow fired? Absolutely.

Mindset
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif

NemeBro
Is that a gif of you first discovering your manhood or something?

marwash22
lulz @ people always hyping that Elf dude like he fires arrows off at supersonic speeds. Elf never did anything that Hawkeye didn't show capable of doing and failed to even come close to Hawkeye's feats... but then again, i fell asleep multiple times while watching those boring ass movies, so i could be wrong.

marwash22
also, way to go on finding the absolute biggest phucking pictures you find on the internet.

BlackZero30x
Absolutely.

I saw one scene with Legolas speed shooting with insta kills. He was being rushed by three people. They all die in one shot each but each had enough time in between shots to to get within about 3-4 feet of him. His other speed shots were less accurate as it took multiple shots to get kills. Im not arguing hes slow I just really doubt that he would get the kill before Hawkeye gets off a shot.

Mindset
Is that a gif of you first discovering your manhood or something? That doesn't even make sense with the gif.

Impediment
Originally posted by Lestov16
Legolas won based on this thread I made earlier

This is a duplicate thread. Please use the already existing thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=564671&pagenumber=4

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.