Pre-crisis Solomon Grundy Vs 8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

pym-ftw
Juggernaut

Golgo13
How does jugg head take him out? Just curious.

yaadaveyaa
juggs way to strong and grundy couldnt damage his shield juggs just wears him out and beats him down

Golgo13
Stronger than pc superman?

pym-ftw
Possibly

Golgo13
What feats did he do that suggested this?

pym-ftw
Being Cytorrak

Golgo13
Juggs doesnt have the feats that put him equal to pc auperman. Not that I remember.

janus77
He punched through dimensional barriers ... like Red She-Hulk?
confused

Golgo13
Wasnt that Trion juggernaut?

janus77
Originally posted by Golgo13
Wasnt that Trion juggernaut?
Ah, yeah you're right.

hmm, then I can't really recall a "high end feat" of his.

KingD19
Beating the crap out of Thor, but considering he did that twice before that, it shouldn't be that big of a feat.

He had some nice feats against the other Exemplars though. It took all 7 of them to finally take him down when he fought back I believe.

Golgo13
Knowsblead (an old poster here) claims that there really is no power difference in 8th Day Juggs and regular one. I just like calling him 8th Day Juggs.

KingD19
It could be true that there isn't one. But he was stated to have more power at his disposal in comparison to the other Exemplars because he'd had his powers for so long when the rest of them had just found them.

But he still beat up Thor like good old times, lol.

yaadaveyaa
there is a difference it was explained on another thread .... classic jugs has roughly 25% of cyttoraks power where as 8th day juggs got like 75% of cyttoraks power so yes there is a difference

Golgo13
Originally posted by KingD19
It could be true that there isn't one. But he was stated to have more power at his disposal in comparison to the other Exemplars because he'd had his powers for so long when the rest of them had just found them.

But he still beat up Thor like good old times, lol.

Did he one-shot him?

shifty

KingD19
Unfortunately no. he had him on the ropes the entire fight though and Thor would have lost if not for the Exemplars interfering to kidnap Cain.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
there is a difference it was explained on another thread .... classic jugs has roughly 25% of cyttoraks power where as 8th day juggs got like 75% of cyttoraks power so yes there is a difference

Thankfully, this isn't true, as this would make Cyttorak a complete weak feeb by comparison to other deities and demons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.