Midnighter (Wildstorm) vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Looked, and only found Midnighter and Cap in team matches, and a one on one with Ultimate Cap.

Who wins?

srankmissingnin
Browse the Cap vs Deathstroke thread. Then imagine that Deathstroke was slightly worse in every way and replaced all his hightech weapons with blunt instruments and ninja stars.

That's how this fight would play out.

Golgo13
Been done before.

cdtm
Originally posted by Golgo13
Been done before.

**** you.

Although I'd be surprised if it didn't, but I already said I searched, so stfu.

ODG
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Browse the Cap vs Deathstroke thread. Then imagine that Deathstroke was slightly worse in every way and replaced all his hightech weapons with blunt instruments and ninja stars.

That's how this fight would play out. I'd be astonished by the stupidity of this comment but seeing as you're the author, well...

Cap loses. Hard.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ODG
I'd be astonished by the stupidity of this comment but seeing as you're the author, well...

Cap loses. Hard.

laughing

Midnighter crushes some nobody cans. I guess he can beat Cap! dur

Your slack jaw troglodyte bit never gets old.

vansonbee
Midnighter likes men, I wonder if Cap makes an exception this time, just like that surprise visit at the navy base.

Golgo13
Meet Midnighters and Caps superior. The Centipede! Seriously, this guy is like Midnighter on CRACK.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/dh.jpg

KingD19
Without writer wank on his side and against another hero. I'd give a majority nod to Midnighter.

srankmissingnin
The only way Midnighter beating Cap makes sense is if criteria you are using to determine the outcome basically amounts to a two sentence bio on the back of a trading card. I could understand someone giving Midnighter the nod if all they knew about the characters is that Cap had low level superhuman stats, a healing factor and a high degree of combat skill, where as Midnighter had low level superhuman stats, a healing factor and a built in combat computer. In practice Midnighter's battle computer is hardly a deal breaker, he crushes nobody cans and z level parodies of established characters, which apparently some people find super impressive, but virtually any name has fought has managed to stalemate him... and Cap's exploits speak for themselves. Any objective consideration of the feats and history of the two characters will paint Cap as the clear superior. Midnighter has all of two feats that suggest he could maybe beat Cap... and they are both PIS.

This is like a fighter who has a padded resume beating nobodies in lesser organizations, coming in and getting a title match against one of the P4P greatest fighters ever. It's a joke.

Digi
Midnighter, fairly clearly. Let's not punish him for being in a lesser-known universe, and lowball everything everything as a result. He has numerous feats to suggest he'd be able to not only hang with Cap but flummox him entirely. Some things are quite applicable across universes.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Digi
Midnighter, fairly clearly. Let's not punish him for being in a lesser-known universe, and lowball everything everything as a result. He has numerous feats to suggest he'd be able to not only hang with Cap but flummox him entirely. Some things are quite applicable across universes.

Bullshit. Cap has better strength feats, better speed feats, better skill feats and more impressive wins.

You say we should not punish him for being in a lesser-known universe? Well what should we do? Give him blow jobs for beating up featless nobodies? Cap has decades worth of feats, and he fights and beats people who themselves have decades worth of feats. It's only natural Steve would have the more impressive history... and he does. Midnighter isn't pulling of Plutonian style madness to offset his lack of appearances, and head to head he doesn't measure up.

Digi
Bullshit. Cap has better strength feats, better speed feats, better skill feats and more impressive wins.

You say we should not punish him for being in a lesser-known universe? Well what should we do? Give him blow jobs for beating up featless nobodies? Cap has decades worth of feats, and he fights and beats people who themselves have decades worth of feats. It's only natural Steve would have the more impressive history... and he does. Midnighter isn't pulling of Plutonian style madness to offset his lack of appearances, and head to head he doesn't measure up.

No one's giving anyone blowjobs. I think.

I'll disagree, but I've always been below the median on Cap support on the forums, so I realize there will be many detractors.

pym-ftw
I hate to agree with Sranks crazy cap wanking but, its the same reason the watchmen aren't generally considered top level MA because the lack of names...

It's like being the Bellator or pride champion and showing up in the Ufc, you will have solid doubters with no way of arguing back...

I hope my rant makes sence

Daredevil1
Unfortunately I give it to Mids. It wouldn't be easy for him though and in some fights I can definitely see Cap winning the minority of course.

The Mid killers seem to be Logan and Danny. Especially Wolverine. evil face

Yeah I said it.

JakeTheBank
This could be a decent fight for Midnighter or a horrible stomp once Cap ascends into Lord Steven Rogers mode.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I hate to agree with Sranks crazy cap wanking but, its the same reason the watchmen aren't generally considered top level MA because the lack of names...

It's like being the Bellator or pride champion and showing up in the Ufc, you will have solid doubters with no way of arguing back...

I hope my rant makes sence

Pretty much.

If you took the best Captain America feats, and the best Midnighter feats, and showed them to someone who had never heard of either characters... they'd think Cap would win. On paper it might seem like Midnighter should win because of his power set, but his resume doesn't stack up. Objective review of what both characters have done will show that Captain America is a CLEAR superior.

Mindset
No one's giving anyone blowjobs. I think.
Well, that's disappointing.

I think Cap wins.

JakeTheBank
Pretty much.

If you took the best Captain America feats, and the best Midnighter feats, and showed them to someone who had never heard of either characters... they'd think Cap would win. On paper it might seem like Midnighter should win because of his power set, but his resume doesn't stack up. Objective review of what both characters have done will show that Captain America is a CLEAR superior.

thumb up

Digi
The general idea behind MNer backers is that he does the optimal action in every situation. If there is a way for him to win the fight, he does. They drove this point home in the Zealot encounter where they fought for hours, and the direct implication was that she fought without a hole in her defenses from someone of MNer's skill level because she's just that good.

He's got durability feats where he's no-sold hits that have sent him flying miles. And both direct or implied strength feats that make him clearly > peak human. My best estimate would have him in the 1-5 class range, which is probably where we'd place Cap. The Apollo fight and tank shell kick are brought up far too often, though without the acknowledgement that while they're probably his best feats, they're not without precedent in Authority comics. They're good feats, but not so anomalous that they stick out as PIS.

Of course volume hurts MNer and helps Cap. Such is life. I don't think it's outlandish to place him in the same tier or as Cap's better though, simply because what evidence exists lends itself to that conclusion.

I'm not adamantly opposed to Cap winning this. I can see the argument. However, I do think the nature of MNer's power set gives him the edge.

Mindset
Are you of the opinion that if MNer wins he wins 10/10 or was that someone else?

srankmissingnin
The general idea behind MNer backers is that he does the optimal action in every situation. If there is a way for him to win the fight, he does. They drove this point home in the Zealot encounter where they fought for hours, and the direct implication was that she fought without a hole in her defenses from someone of MNer's skill level because she's just that good.

He's got durability feats where he's no-sold hits that have sent him flying miles. And both direct or implied strength feats that make him clearly > peak human. My best estimate would have him in the 1-5 class range, which is probably where we'd place Cap. The Apollo fight and tank shell kick are brought up far too often, though without the acknowledgement that while they're probably his best feats, they're not without precedent in Authority comics. They're good feats, but not so anomalous that they stick out as PIS.

Of course volume hurts MNer and helps Cap. Such is life. I don't think it's outlandish to place him in the same tier or as Cap's better though, simply because what evidence exists lends itself to that conclusion.

I'm not adamantly opposed to Cap winning this. I can see the argument. However, I do think the nature of MNer's power set gives him the edge.

Midnighter's battle computer is immensely over rated. He's been held at gun point by three retired SAS members forcing his surrender because he couldn't win without Apollo's aid. We have direct confirmation from Midnighter that 50 wins is average win ration... and he runs billions (or millions, accounts vary) of scenarios per second. Once he fought three random mercs, bums that Captain America wouldn't get out of bed for, and he only came up with five possible wins. He stalemated Zealot? I think she was clearly demonstrated to be his superior the moment the swords came into play, but lets disregarded that for now and see what he can determine about Midnighter's battle computer from that showing. He stalemated Zealot, in back and forth melee exchange... well a single character with Batgirl esq body language reading ability was able to dance around both Zealot and Nemesis at the same time. The reality is Midnighter's battle computer just isn't that good, and in practice has never given him an edge over any established character in combat... why would Captain America be the exception? And that isn't even looking at PIS examples like when MN'er powers didn't work against the Shang-Chi robot because he didn't attack first...

Name one other feat that is anywhere with the realm of Midnighter kicking that tank shell? Other than that his best strength feat is a bending a portion of rail road track or using a fridge as a blunt weapon... neither of which are even with in the same solar system as the missile kick. The Apollo feat I don't really care about since he fluctuates in power more than the Powerpuff Girls, so it's fair game if you want to cite it.

Digi
Not sure I really want to get into it with srank. It's late, and I'll probably see the futility of this discussion by morning.

Originally posted by Mindset
Are you of the opinion that if MNer wins he wins 10/10 or was that someone else?

I've cited that argument, but haven't always endorsed it. There's ways to throw curveballs in his computational abilities. But it's not without justification to make this particular claim, given the nature of his powers.

-Pr-
srank's just mad; don't worry about it.

Mindset
lol

Estacado
Midnighter.

Daredevil1
Midnighter's battle computer is immensely over rated. He's been held at gun point by three retired SAS members forcing his surrender because he couldn't win without Apollo's aid. We have direct confirmation from Midnighter that 50 wins is average win ration... and he runs billions (or millions, accounts vary) of scenarios per second. Once he fought three random mercs, bums that Captain America wouldn't get out of bed for, and he only came up with five possible wins. He stalemated Zealot? I think she was clearly demonstrated to be his superior the moment the swords came into play, but lets disregarded that for now and see what he can determine about Midnighter's battle computer from that showing. He stalemated Zealot, in back and forth melee exchange... well a single character with Batgirl esq body language reading ability was able to dance around both Zealot and Nemesis at the same time. The reality is Midnighter's battle computer just isn't that good, and in practice has never given him an edge over any established character in combat... why would Captain America be the exception? And that isn't even looking at PIS examples like when MN'er powers didn't work against the Shang-Chi robot because he didn't attack first...

Name one other feat that is anywhere with the realm of Midnighter kicking that tank shell? Other than that his best strength feat is a bending a portion of rail road track or using a fridge as a blunt weapon... neither of which are even with in the same solar system as the missile kick. The Apollo feat I don't really care about since he fluctuates in power more than the Powerpuff Girls, so it's fair game if you want to cite it.

Although I agree Cap loses I must say good "stuff" srank. When srank debates you know shit just got real because he knows about the other character very well.

ODG
laughing

Midnighter crushes some nobody cans. I guess he can beat Cap! dur

Your slack jaw troglodyte bit never gets old. You have no rationality when it comes to Wildstorm characters. So don't mistake my derision as an invitation for you to post incoherent babble vomit. I called you stupid. End of. And if you'd reread what you've posted in this thread, you'd realize that. I'll leave it to you to figure out why. Originally posted by Digi
Midnighter, fairly clearly. Let's not punish him for being in a lesser-known universe, and lowball everything everything as a result. He has numerous feats to suggest he'd be able to not only hang with Cap but flummox him entirely. Some things are quite applicable across universes. thumb up

comicfan11
Midnighter

Caps Conscience
Cap

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ODG
You have no rationality when it comes to Wildstorm characters. So don't mistake my derision as an invitation for you to post incoherent babble vomit. I called you stupid. End of. And if you'd reread what you've posted in this thread, you'd realize that. I'll leave it to you to figure out why. thumb up

laughing

Wildstorm was my favorite publisher before they folded, and I know more about Midnighter, then you know about the whole of the Wildstorm universe.

You can call me stupid if you'd like, but changing your screen name to an acronym didn't make anyone forget what that D stood for buddy.

srankmissingnin
Captain America wins, anyone who disagrees? Y'all must have forgot

http://www.superheroes-r-us.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/captainamerica-reborn-01-rosscover.jpg

Best in the world.

Estacado
Posting broken links wont prove anything.uhuh

Mindset
laughing

Wildstorm was my favorite publisher before they folded, and I know more about Midnighter, then you know about the whole of the Wildstorm universe.

You can call me stupid if you'd like, but changing your screen name to an acronym didn't make anyone forget what that D stood for buddy. Dingo?

carver9
Cap wins.

ODG
laughing

You can call me stupid if you'd like, but changing your screen name to an acronym didn't make anyone forget what that D stood for buddy. You reading the comics hasn't remedied how stupidly you consider the character. After all, we all know how inane your views on Wolverine are.

Yes, an utterly impotent jab at my username is going to somehow offset how stupid you've been in this thread.

I like how your extolling of the decades of Cap's feats mean anything in a thread involving Ult. Cap.

Stop being so stupid and shut up.

psycho gundam
Captain America wins, anyone who disagrees? Y'all must have forgot

http://www.superheroes-r-us.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/captainamerica-reborn-01-rosscover.jpg

Best in the world. "cap > wolverine" -srank

ODG
Originally posted by ODG
You reading the comics hasn't remedied how stupidly you consider the character. After all, we all know how inane your views on Wolverine are.

Yes, an utterly impotent jab at my username is going to somehow offset how stupid you've been in this thread.

I like how your extolling of the decades of Cap's feats mean anything in a thread involving Ult. Cap.

Stop being so stupid and shut up. Darksaint85 pointed it out to me. It's Cap, not Ult. Cap in this thread. Apologies.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ODG
You reading the comics hasn't remedied how stupidly you consider the character. After all, we all know how inane your views on Wolverine are.

Stop being so stupid and shut up.

If you actually bothered to offer up a rebuttal to anything I've said in this thread, I'd happily tear you apart just like I always do, but it seems all you can muster is feeble insults attacking my intelligence... which is funny because you lack the reading comprehension to even figure out what this thread is even about or which characters are involved. I appreciate you saving me some time and making yourself look like a fool on your own though.

complexbrother
Midnighter will knock out Cap.

Eon Blue
Midnighter wins.

Sure are lots of lovers of America, 'round these parts.

ODG
If you actually bothered to offer up a rebuttal to anything I've said in this thread, I'd happily tear you apart just like I always do, but it seems all you can muster is feeble insults attacking my intelligence... which is funny because you lack the reading comprehension to even figure out what this thread is even about or which characters are involved. I appreciate you saving me some time and making yourself look like a fool on your own though. It wouldnt be anything but a rehash of every other Wildstorm-related debacle you somehow manage to bring to these threads.

Your insecurity over Wildstorm streets is glaringly obvious. As is the underlying motivation behind it. If you had a lick of sensibility or tact, you could make a compelling argument. As it stands, all you do is scream and pout like a child when presented with clear facts and feats that demonstrate their formidability and act like they don't count and anything that tends against your cgaracter somehow didnt happen.

I mean, Midnighter possessing superior strength enough to kick tank shells, punch around superbricks, spit teeth like high calibur rounds doesnt actually mean he has superior strength. Right... And entire years of Wolverine's published history (first 7 years and Way's entire Origins run) doesn't count. Right...

You can't just plug your ears and close your eyes and drag everyone down below Wolverine's level so transparently and expect amything but derision. Youdrag the likes of Thor and Gamora down below Wolverine. And your championing of Cap in vs. Spidey, Batman threads and now this Midnighter thread ian't anything but thinly veiled attempts to promote Wolverine over them by proxy because Cap supposedly has no chance against Wolverine.

You can surprise me and prove yourself capable of coherent rationality if you'd at least admit that Wolverine's brain has been penetrated. But when you can't even do that... well... are we really to expect a rational constructive conversation?

No. I stuck my foot in my mouth here with misreading the opening post. So I'm not going to take the time to utterly deconstruct the hilarity of your Wolverithmetic-inspired trollery. I'd only entertain an actual constructive debate.

That doesn't begin with you arbitrarily pretending like Midnighter has no feats that count or that he hasn't done anything impressive or that the basic traits of his character (i.e. his enhanced physiology and his battle cpu) somehow can be completely disregarded. It's more of the same Wolverithmetics sh1t. You haven't purchased any benefit of the doubt by pretending to wave an American flag when it's just covering up your Wolverboner. Again.

Surprise us. Or don't... and continue trolling Batman and Deathstroke (and now Midnighter) fans with your transparent crusade to put over Wolverine by championing Cap with the same garbage Wolverithmetics: ask for feats that make X character look good, ignore them or pretend they dont count with hypocrisy and childishly willful ignorance, ask for more feats, ignore them again, rinse and repeat.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ODG
It wouldnt be anything but a rehash of every other Wildstorm-related debacle you somehow manage to bring to these threads.

Your insecurity over Wildstorm streets is glaringly obvious. As is the underlying motivation behind it. If you had a lick of sensibility or tact, you could make a compelling argument. As it stands, all you do is scream and pout like a child when presented with clear facts and feats that demonstrate their formidability and act like they don't count and anything that tends against your cgaracter somehow didnt happen.

I mean, Midnighter possessing superior strength enough to kick tank shells, punch around superbricks, spit teeth like high calibur rounds doesnt actually mean he has superior strength. Right... And entire years of Wolverine's published history (first 7 years and Way's entire Origins run) doesn't count. Right...

You can't just plug your ears and close your eyes and drag everyone down below Wolverine's level so transparently and expect amything but derision. Youdrag the likes of Thor and Gamora down below Wolverine. And your championing of Cap in vs. Spidey, Batman threads and now this Midnighter thread ian't anything but thinly veiled attempts to promote Wolverine over them by proxy because Cap supposedly has no chance against Wolverine.

You can surprise me and prove yourself capable of coherent rationality if you'd at least admit that Wolverine's brain has been penetrated. But when you can't even do that... well... are we really to expect a rational constructive conversation?

No. I stuck my foot in my mouth here with misreading the opening post. So I'm not going to take the time to utterly deconstruct the hilarity of your Wolverithmetic-inspired trollery. I'd only entertain an actual constructive debate.

That doesn't begin with you arbitrarily pretending like Midnighter has no feats that count or that he hasn't done anything impressive or that the basic traits of his character (i.e. his enhanced physiology and his battle cpu) somehow can be completely disregarded. It's more of the same Wolverithmetics sh1t. You haven't purchased any benefit of the doubt by pretending to wave an American flag when it's just covering up your Wolverboner. Again.

Surprise us. Or don't... and continue trolling Batman and Deathstroke (and now Midnighter) fans with your transparent crusade to put over Wolverine by championing Cap with the same garbage Wolverithmetics: ask for feats that make X character look good, ignore them or pretend they dont count with hypocrisy and childishly willful ignorance, ask for more feats, ignore them again, rinse and repeat.

Jesus spare us your juvenile diatribe. You accuse me of throwing a childish temper tantrum and being unable to make a compelling argument to support my stance... and then you launch into this nonsense? Have some self respect. Virtually nothing in this entire post is on-topic. What does your illogical rant, vituperating Wolverine have to do with anything in this thread (other than an obvious Straw man attempt)? This thread is about Captain America and Midnighter. If you aren't knowledge to debate the merits of either character... then why bother posting?

Midnighter kicked a tank shell and spit his tooth really hard!!! Wooooooooooooow!!!! Seriously, put your scabby erection away and send some blood flow to your brain for a second. Remember when I said Midnighter has two feats that would suggest he could maybe beat Cap? Well that's them... and they are both PIS. Nothing else Midnighter has done suggest those feats are with in his abilities to accomplish. Nothing. They are EXTREME outliers. His next best strength feat is bending a small portion of rail road track, and after that, swinging fridge like a baseball bat. Those are several orders of magnitude removed from one another.

Even if we pretend that feat is relevant to Midnighter's baseline, how does that give Midnighter a win over Cap? Do you really want to open to float gates and allow the use of PIS feats? Against Captain America? Are you really that oblivious to his history that you believe that's a good idea? Christ, he's done practically the same dame thing as Midnighter's missile kick. He's jumped into the water, knocked an incoming torpedo up with his shield, then kicked it back at the destroyer that fired it. Which is SIGNIFICANTLY more impressive, because that shit all happened under water! This is Captain America we are talking about, you can name any PIS example you want in favour of Mids, and guess what? Caps done something better. And lets be real, neither of those two things old a candle to something like Captain America one shotting the Hulk.

Captain America's feats are better than Midnighters. There is no debate to be had on this suspect, it's just an objective fact that can not be argued by a rational mind. Cap's baseline middle of the road feats are better than Midnighters. Cap's high end top of the line PIS feats are better than Midnighters. Apparently you want to stack Cap's baseline middle of the road feats, up against Midnighter's irrelevant high end top of the line PIS feats... and I'm the one with an agenda?

Eon Blue
Srank just makes me laugh at this point. He's good for a joke or two.

srankmissingnin
Aside from Digi the only support Midnighter has garnered are irrelevant one sentence "Midnighter wins" statements from people too stupid to back up their thoughts, and a non-nonsensical tyrant about Wolverine from our resident jester ODG.

I've been over this all before, in great length, with posters who were actually willing to debate the subject. Feat for feat, Captain America vs Midnighter, Steve always comes out on top; and when Midnighter runs out of feats to draw from Cap still has thousands more in his back catalog.

If someone believes that Midnighter can actually win this they should step up and try to prove it.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Srank just makes me laugh at this point. He's good for a joke or two.

LOL. I'm laughing at your post Eon not at srank.

Golgo13
You guys should just battle board this topic and get it over with.

Mindset
I was gonna say they should just phuck already, but I guess that works too.

If you wanna be gay about it.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Daredevil1
LOL. I'm laughing at your post Eon not at srank.

I'm here all week.

ODG
Jesus spare us your juvenile diatribe. You accuse me of throwing a childish temper tantrum and being unable to make a compelling argument to support my stance... and then you launch into this nonsense? Have some self respect. Virtually nothing in this entire post is on-topic. What does your illogical rant, vituperating Wolverine have to do with anything in this thread (other than an obvious Straw man attempt)? This thread is about Captain America and Midnighter. If you aren't knowledge to debate the merits of either character... then why bother posting? "I know you are but what am I?" That's essentially your retort. I am accusing you of arbitrary dismissal of Midnighter's feats. That's been demonstrated over countless threads. As is your completely retarded debating habits where you can't even accept what clearly happens on-panel. But you know what? Fine, let's not make this about you and your unanimously-ridiculed Wolverfag status here. I'm sorry that I tried to cut to the chase from the get-go rather than patiently entertain your diatribe whilst completely deconstructing you over a dozen pages. Let's see if we can actually have a constructive debate about Captain America and Midnighter. Five dollars that it'll be the same "show me x character's feats; wtf those don't count because I'm butthurt over them; show me others; wtf those don't count either for some stupid reason; so you're giving up showing me feats???; haha I somehow win by attrition." Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Midnighter kicked a tank shell and spit his tooth really hard!!! Wooooooooooooow!!!! Seriously, put your scabby erection away and send some blood flow to your brain for a second. Remember when I said Midnighter has two feats that would suggest he could maybe beat Cap? Well that's them... and they are both PIS. Nothing else Midnighter has done suggest those feats are with in his abilities to accomplish. Nothing. They are EXTREME outliers. His next best strength feat is bending a small portion of rail road track, and after that, swinging fridge like a baseball bat. Those are several orders of magnitude removed from one another. See, the thing is, here is more of the same Wolverithmetics. Pretend that feats don't happen because you don't like them. You are constitutionally incapable of reading the comics for what they are. Midnighter demonstrated feats well beyond Cap's ability to accomplish -- consistent with his meta stats -- but they don't count. I mean... we even had a mod ruling on this where if this stuff couldn't be re-verified with later appearances (at a time when Wildstorm was completely winding down), they were to be considered Karnak/Cho-esque feats from his battle cpu or PIS. Somehow, you've accomplished ruling out the former when???? Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Even if we pretend that feat is relevant to Midnighter's baseline, how does that give Midnighter a win over Cap? Do you really want to open to float gates and allow the use of PIS feats? Against Captain America? Are you really that oblivious to his history that you believe that's a good idea? Christ, he's done practically the same dame thing as Midnighter's missile kick. He's jumped into the water, knocked an incoming torpedo up with his shield, then kicked it back at the destroyer that fired it. Which is SIGNIFICANTLY more impressive, because that shit all happened under water! This is Captain America we are talking about, you can name any PIS example you want in favour of Mids, and guess what? Caps done something better. And lets be real, neither of those two things old a candle to something like Captain America one shotting the Hulk. Because Midnighter's baseline is more impressive than Cap's. He routinely curbs metas outright (not as the perrenial underdog like Cap) and fights H2H against superbricks like Apollo, Lobo and yes, even Trans-level characters like the Rogue Doctor. Show me where Cap gets kicked across an entire landscape by a being like the Rogue Doctor and tank it well enough to make a wry comment as he's being hurtled towards a mountain. And I don't even remember this Hulk being one-shot by Cap you're referring to. But by all means, post that at the same time you're posting the equivalent of Midnighter's. Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Captain America's feats are better than Midnighters. There is no debate to be had on this suspect, it's just an objective fact that can not be argued by a rational mind. Cap's baseline middle of the road feats are better than Midnighters. Cap's high end top of the line PIS feats are better than Midnighters. Apparently you want to stack Cap's baseline middle of the road feats, up against Midnighter's irrelevant high end top of the line PIS feats... and I'm the one with an agenda? No debate? Don't be so stupid. Name Cap's best PIS feats then. Show me what you've got. You really think I haven't read every single god damned appearance of Cap? You're really appealing to some high-end feats that I haven't accounted for?

You really sit there on your dumb a$$ and assume that I don't know Cap's baseline? This'll be rich.

TheGodKiller
Bump

kuraamyook
LOL Good lord, is this Srank dude serious?

abhilegend
Midnighter wins handily.

the Darkone
Cap

kuraamyook
Midnighters standard punches and kicks can mutilate characters with enhanced-superhuman durability

Cap gets skulled punted

SevenShackles
Slight majority to midnighter seems right on paper. In a comic it wouldnt happen.

extacty
Midnighter, probably with ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.