Bor vs Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Bor

vs

Wolverine
Cyclops
Gambit
Rogue
Iceman
Magneto
Emma Frost
North Star
Aurora
Magma
Sunspot
Dust
X-man
Colossus (Classic)

The mutants know how powerful Bor is before the fight and get an hour to discuss a strategy to beat him. The fight takes place in NYC. Cyclops is the leader of the team.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Bor

vs

Wolverine
Cyclops
Gambit
Rogue
Iceman
Magneto
Emma Frost
North Star
Aurora
Magma
Sunspot
Dust
X-man
Colossus (Classic)

The mutants know how powerful Bor is before the fight and get an hour to discuss a strategy to beat him. The fight takes place in NYC. Cyclops is the leader of the team.

Given an hour to prep, I think they could defeat him via BFR...

But if they fight stupidly and come within arms length of him, they all die...

PillarofOsiris
Maybe their best strategy would be to have Rogue absorb some of their powers before the fight.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine stabs him in the head and they go home.

ODG
^ I agree. Wolverine stabbing himself in the head would compel the X-Men to go home in shame:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Lol.jpg

In all seriousness, Bor isn't being stabbed in the head by Wolverine. He was literally harder than Mjolnir. Which was perfectly unscathed by Wolverine's claws. X-Men's only chance is Rogue absorbing multiple powers and Emma and X-Man (does he even have tp anymore?) try to mess with his mind.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by ODG
Emma and X-Man (does he even have tp anymore?) try to mess with his mind.
I don't know about Nate, but wouldn't Emma trying a mindrape on Bor be a doomed failure of a strategy? I mean, she couldn't do it to Kuurth while amped by Cerebro, and couldn't penetrate normal Thor's mind while amped by the embodiment of psionic energy. It seems that as of late, Asgardian minds are just that much hard for her to phuck around with, even when she's getting huge amps to her mental powers.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I don't know about Nate, but wouldn't Emma trying a mindrape on Bor be a doomed failure of a strategy? I mean, she couldn't do it to Kuurth while amped by Cerebro, and couldn't penetrate normal Thor's mind while amped by the embodiment of psionic energy. It seems that as of late, Asgardian minds are just that much hard for her to phuck around with, even when she's getting huge amps to her mental powers.
Prof X put Thor into a coma with a thought (as well as the rest of the Avengers and X-Men including P5 Namor).

So they can be mindraped by a skilled enough telepath.

I just find it incredible that Emma with 1/5 of the PF or Cerebro never managed to do anything that impressive TP wise.

Phuck Marvel.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
Prof X put Thor into a coma with a thought (as well as the rest of the Avengers and X-Men including P5 Namor).

So they can be mindraped by a skilled enough telepath.

I just find it incredible that Emma with 1/5 of the PF or Cerebro never managed to do anything that impressive TP wise.

Phuck Marvel.
The skill gap between the 2 isn't really that massive. In Dark Reign, Emma revealed that they're both Omega Class telepaths(not omega level mutants just to be clear), which indicates that they're peers in terms of their experience and overall potential. Based on their respective histories and feats, such an assumption isn't unreasonable.

AvX clearly upgraded Xavier, or that instance of his taking down Thor(along with Phoemor) was PIS, seeing how Spider-Woman's SHIELD-made psy-shields put up a better defense than Thor did. Either ways it was more than just skill that was displayed seeing how a being hosting 1/5th of all psionic energy in the universe got easily downed by a "Sleep!" command.

The Cerebro-amp instance may have been to show just how unstoppable Kuurth was. The PF-amp instance was complete garbage(its canonicity notwithstanding) but well, nothing we can do about it.

Edit: My point about Asgardians was specifically in regards to Emma.

ODG
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I don't know about Nate, but wouldn't Emma trying a mindrape on Bor be a doomed failure of a strategy? I mean, she couldn't do it to Kuurth while amped by Cerebro, and couldn't penetrate normal Thor's mind while amped by the embodiment of psionic energy. It seems that as of late, Asgardian minds are just that much hard for her to phuck around with, even when she's getting huge amps to her mental powers. Good point. Emma apparently doesn't have the requisite experience to mindrape gods. Xavier does, apparently. But he's not in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.