MacGyver vs. Jigsaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
MacGyver, the genius agent, wakes up one morning really confused. He finds the TV just as Jigsaw comes on to say he wants to play a game. This is Jigsaws most dangerous trap yet (not going into specifics). Macgyver sees a lot of random, yet useful items around him. Does he get out and, if he does, how long does it take him to do so?

Robtard
MacGyver makes a "basement torpedo" and bust his way out of the building.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eGMFDmOd9pU/SKXGQBLylsI/AAAAAAAAA1c/I8WY5-1KCE8/s400/macgyver.png

Impediment
This is a very vague thread.

We have nothing to go off of how MacGyver would utilize any resources.

We don't even have a list of what he has to work with.

jmoul
Whatever he has found in the shows is there for him to build away as he wishes. Haven't seen too many MacGyver episodes honestly, so I can't really give that many details.

the ninjak
Mac wins regardless.

BruceSkywalker
MacGyver wins irregardless, from I remember he made stuff relatively easy and saved the day.. Jigsaw wishes he never met MacGyver

the ninjak
Yeah...Mac owns this shit like it was just another weekly ep.

He doesn't fall under the category of the losers Jigsaw usually targets anyways, so his methods won't work on him.

Mac escapes and sets the dogs on the Jigsaw's accomplices, stops their reign of terror and high fives some ***** before the credits roll.

AmbientFire
if there's ANYTHING in the room that could be even remotely useful to Mac, he wins.

Casper Whitey
Hell yeah, Mullet head wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.