Wolverine vs Poison Ivy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Fight in Central Park

Villelater
this isn't a fight...its a joke with wolverine pretending to be under her spell

Eternal Idol
Win or lose, Wolverine smashes her.

JakeTheBank
Realistically, Ivy should always be able to at least BFR him or keep him entangled long enough for a forum win.

Considering his notable mental defenses coupled with his healing factor, I don't think her toxins or pheromones would effect him too drastically, but I can see them being effective in a comic.

If she gets within arm's reach, though, she's dead.

Odekahn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Realistically, Ivy should always be able to at least BFR him or keep him entangled long enough for a forum win.

Considering his notable mental defenses coupled with his healing factor, I don't think her toxins or pheromones would effect him too drastically, but I can see them being effective in a comic.

If she gets within arm's reach, though, she's dead.

I agree.

Golgo13
If the fight starts out at a distance, Ivy all day. If it's a close range battle, Logan. Ivy's new costume protects her from hack and slash, though.

JakeTheBank
A new costume that protects her from the kind of hack and slash damage Logan can do?

Obviously, that seems suspect at best.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
A new costume that protects her from the kind of hack and slash damage Logan can do?

Obviously, that seems suspect at best.

The suit can be cut into, but it automatically reforms itself, if there is plant life around. It also helped Ivy stop a speeding train.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Win or lose, Wolverine smashes her.

A red head who loves nature? Yeah... sex happens.

DarkSaint85
Daken tried using pheremones on Wolvie....it did NOT go well..

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Daken tried using pheremones on Wolvie....it did NOT go well.. They still had sex.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
it did NOT go well..

Mindset
srank liked it.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
srank liked it.

It reminded me of our first time Mindset. love

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It reminded me of our first time Mindset. love You don't even remember our first time, I made sure of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.