Galactus vs 5 powerhouses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Xman (Shaman)
Adam Warlock (Soul Gem).
Nova Prime
Genis Vell (Insane)
Sentry (Full control of the Void)

Vs

Galactus (Average)

No prep or BFR
In character

zopzop
Galactus. Three High Heralds and two Trans Tier beings won't do shit vs a fed Galactus. Added bonus, there is some proof he's immune to Warlock's soul suck attack with the Soul Gem.

zeel
this team does well but loses eventually.

Eternal Idol
Galactus kills them all with little effort.

Mindset
Genis wins.

Get over it, nerds.

Glorificus
Galactus.

Bouboumaster
Well...
Can anyone on this team hurt him?
Certainly not Adam, who already tried in the past, with the Soul Gem, only to discover that Galactus don't have soul to mess with.

I'd say Galactus via People's Elbow.

h1a8
Isn't MM>>>Galactus?
If so then wouldn't Sentry solo?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by h1a8
Isn't MM>>>Galactus?

Post-Retcon MM is at best a Cube Unit.

And Galactus eat those for breakfest, with a two eggs and a slice of ham.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

MM was never retcon so we must go by his full history right?

Bouboumaster
MM was never retcon so we must go by his full history right?

Wut!?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Galactus. Three High Heralds and two Trans Tier beings won't do shit vs a fed Galactus. Added bonus, there is some proof he's immune to Warlock's soul suck attack with the Soul Gem.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Isn't MM>>>Galactus?

Molecule Man is only superior to Galactus if he's in his right state of mind; Owen was not stable mentally when he fought Sentry (and even then he only lost because he kept turning his back to Sentry...figuratively anyway).

So no, Sentry does not solo; Sentry gets owned...

Estacado
Genis pistols him to death.

guy222
galactus should

yaadaveyaa
full powered sentry solos gg

Eternal Idol
Galactus would chuck a helicopter at him.

"Id"

And Galactus eat those for breakfest, with a two eggs and a slice of ham. cubed enhanced spider man wailed on him worse than Marquz did to Manny last Saturday.

zopzop
Originally posted by "Id"
cubed enhanced spider man wailed on him worse than Marquz did to Manny last Saturday.
laughing
You, sir, are a wordsmith!

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by "Id"
cubed enhanced spider man wailed on him worse than Marquz did to Manny last Saturday.

lol love it big grin

"Id"
http://i.imgur.com/9dpxe.jpg

Tony Stark
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Molecule Man is only superior to Galactus if he's in his right state of mind; Owen was not stable mentally when he fought Sentry (and even then he only lost because he kept turning his back to Sentry...figuratively anyway).

laughing

Typical Sentry hater... Tell me when the last time MM was mentally stable. It's a cop out. Sentry PAWNED him period. Deal with it and respect his AUTHORITY...

Villelater
smooth criminal above

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Tell me when the last time MM was mentally stable.
Many times. Take my word for it. (I can just as easily bust out the scans)
Originally posted by Tony Stark

It's a cop out.

Sentry PAWNED him period....
Actually LoM is right on this one.

Owen was mentally unstable in that Avengers arc,
but what LoM didn't add, is the fact that Owen literally wanted to lose
according to his sub-conscious which had been given form and life via incarnations of Beyonder, Enchantress & others.

One other stipulation, while still powerful,
Owen had de-powered himself drastically at the end of the Beyonder fight.

That aside, that scene you're posting which is meticulously cropped,
leaves out the fact that Owen was distracted by a missile he put his attention on,
giving Sentry time to reform since he had just been obliterated for the third time by Owen.

Then Sentry grabs a hold of Owen's molecules and its a wrap.

... meh, imo though, Owen should've been able to reform just like Sentry did,
I say Own wanted to stay gone. (for the time being)

I mean, Sentry even had to let Owen be the one to fix everything
since Sentry himself admitted he couldn't control molecules as efficiently as Owen,
yet, Sentry can reform from being molecularly dispersed, 3 freakin times no less,
and Owen, who's been doing this shit since back in the day,
raping the laws of nature at whim, tearing Galaxies apart he says is easy ...
can't? Once? laughing

Plot in the house baby. (de-powered, mentally unstable, sub-conscious desire to lose)

That said, I still give Sentry credit cause Owen was badass regardless in the arc.

Mr Master

no

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/13985249_CCU_Doom19.jpg

Sundipped
^
Well in that case, you are what you eat. laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi

Post Recton MM isn't superior to Galactus at all, in fact, he would be dealt with rather easily. Pre Recton obviously is anotehr matter, but this idea that post MM just needs the right state of mind isn't correct.

yaadaveyaa
i believe a full powered bloodlusted sentry solos galactus with his unlimited power source he runs thru him eventually

zopzop
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i believe a full powered bloodlusted sentry solos galactus with his unlimited power source he runs thru him eventually
You realize that "unlimited" power source means next to nothing without fights or on panel feats right?

Look up "Hyperstorm". A being with an "unlimited power source", hyperspace. He went up against Galactus in a fight, Reed said would be never ending. Well guess what happened? After that showing, we never saw Hyperstorm again, yet Galactus is still around.

yaadaveyaa
and sentry is light years stronger then "hyperstorm" i dont think a lot of people realize just how powerful he is capable of being and what kind of destruction he'd leave if he were pissed off enough

zopzop
and sentry is light years stronger then "hyperstorm" i dont think a lot of people realize just how powerful he is capable of being and what kind of destruction he'd leave if he were pissed off enough
Proof of this?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mr Master
no

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/13985249_CCU_Doom19.jpg

That arc however was strange at best in regards to the power of the cubes.

Dampyre

laughing

zopzop
Originally posted by Utrigita
That arc however was strange at best in regards to the power of the cubes.
Strange how? CCUs are second in power only to the full IG and the HotU in terms of artifacts. They are ridiculously overpowered items.

yaadaveyaa
i dont know how to post scans or i would

Dampyre

You don't know how to debate either but that's not stopping you.

yaadaveyaa
i state facts a few refuse to accept them id out debate u on this topic with one hand tied behind my back no sweat off my back stubborn fools will be stubborn fools

Mindset
i state facts a few refuse to accept them id out debate u on this topic with one hand tied behind my back no sweat off my back stubborn fools will be stubborn fools Well, you only need one hand to type.

Utrigita
Strange how? CCUs are second in power only to the full IG and the HotU in terms of artifacts. They are ridiculously overpowered items.

Strange for the reason alone that Doom with this all powerful cosmic cube still wanted the power of Galactus. There was some conflicting ideals which more showed the Cube as a mean to simply advance the plot. And lets not get ahead of ourselves the cubes varies in power. Some are indeed very powerful, but others isn't. Compare the 5 CCU from Magus with the what 30 CCU from Goddess.

zopzop
Strange for the reason alone that Doom with this all powerful cosmic cube still wanted the power of Galactus. There was some conflicting ideals which more showed the Cube as a mean to simply advance the plot. And lets not get ahead of ourselves the cubes varies in power. Some are indeed very powerful, but others isn't. Compare the 5 CCU from Magus with the what 30 CCU from Goddess.
It's not the Cube's fault. It depends on the expertise of the user. If Magus had those 30 CCUs, he be the LTs new boss. Happy Dance

Utrigita
It's not the Cube's fault. It depends on the expertise of the user. If Magus had those 30 CCUs, he be the LTs new boss. Happy Dance

Yes it is, because they limit themselves as time goes by eek!

zopzop
Yes it is, because they limit themselves as time goes by eek!
argue
In all seriousness, I could have SWORN the reason why she wanted that universal rapture was to unlock the necessary willpower to unleash the full power of all those CCUs.

The Goddess was no Magus. She was fail.

ViolentByDesign

When you're posting, you hit the little button(right above the text box), add the URL of the picture
There you go.
Now let's see this example of sentry being light years stronger then Hyperstorm
Or some proof that sentry could beat Galactus.

yaadaveyaa
how do i get my comics onto my computer or wehre do i get digital comics i never have looked at em online id be more then happy to

ViolentByDesign
how do i get my comics onto my computer or wehre do i get digital comics i never have looked at em online id be more then happy to
So you can upload them to a website like imageshack.

Or at the bottom of the page when posting it says "choose file"
Click that and upload a picture

They have to be on your computer first

TheGodKiller
Since this site doesn't solicit illegal downloads, you'll just have to refer here:
http://marvel.com/digital_comics

Edit: Or even better, here
http://marvel.com/digital_comics/list?isFree=1

"Id"
how do i get my comics onto my computer or wehre do i get digital comics i never have looked at em online id be more then happy to Google.

yaadaveyaa
i only do this at work im leaving in 2 min ill post it all tomorrow when i find them np

DarkSaint85
Or take pics with your camera and pop them on your PC

TheGodKiller
Better still, get a scanner.

Sundipped
Wow, everyone really wants to see these scans. Add me to the list.

Tar-Antado
The only thing Sentry is light years from is being alive.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Post Recton MM isn't superior to Galactus at all, in fact, he would be dealt with rather easily. Pre Recton obviously is anotehr matter, but this idea that post MM just needs the right state of mind isn't correct.

I dont know about that; Galactus was owned with ease by Spidey with the power of Post Retcon Beyonders power...why shouldnt Owens power be capable of the same?

TheGodKiller
I dont know about that; Galactus was owned with ease by Spidey with the power of Post Retcon Beyonders power...why shouldnt Owens power be capable of the same?
From what I could tell, that was an unfed/hungry Galactus.

Utrigita

IIRC that was a retell of the Secret War I from Spidermans point of view, if that is the case it wasn't the power of Post retcon Beyonder that was shown but pre retcon. Either way Doom with the power of Galactus managed to in that comic overpower Beyonder so... conflicting at best.

TheLordofMurder
IIRC that was a retell of the Secret War I from Spidermans point of view, if that is the case it wasn't the power of Post retcon Beyonder that was shown but pre retcon. Either way Doom with the power of Galactus managed to in that comic overpower Beyonder so... conflicting at best.

No...Doom never overpowered the Beyonder, Doom won because:

1) Galactus's tech, not power (the Chest piece...remember?).
2) The Beyonder was curious about Doom and examined him instead of destroying Doom when he was helpless...

Mindset
Doom's own willpower was able to let him use Galactus' modified tech on Beyonder while he was being dissected. It had nothing to do with Galactus and everything to do with Doom being Doom

Mindset
IIRC that was a retell of the Secret War I from Spidermans point of view, if that is the case it wasn't the power of Post retcon Beyonder that was shown but pre retcon. Either way Doom with the power of Galactus managed to in that comic overpower Beyonder so... conflicting at best. It was either post retcon or Beyonder was retconned back to pre retcon levels.

Utrigita
No...Doom never overpowered the Beyonder, Doom won because:

1) Galactus's tech, not power (the Chest piece...remember?).
2) The Beyonder was curious about Doom and examined him instead of destroying Doom when he was helpless...

I don't recall the Spiderman and the Secret Wars mentioning the chest piece as playing any part at all. It showed Doom in one scan in the process of overpowering the Beyonder, and in the next, Doom said it was his will that allowed him to obtain the power of the Beyonder.

Originally posted by Mindset
It was either post retcon or Beyonder was retconned back to pre retcon levels.

That, or it was simply a retell of the secret wars from Spiderman perspective, making it pre retcon Beyonder. I personally toke it for a retell.

Mindset
Why would they retell it with pre retcon's powers if that particular character doesn't exist anymore?

That doesn't make sense.

It's not a non canon story, so those feats count.

Galan007
Doom's own willpower was able to let him use Galactus' modified tech on Beyonder while he was being dissected. It had nothing to do with Galactus and everything to do with Doom being Doom thumb up

Doom took Beyonder's power by force:
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/14315791_Spider-Man__the_Secret_Wars_4_020.jpg

"Id"
Why would they retell it with pre retcon's powers if that particular character doesn't exist anymore?

That doesn't make sense.

It's not a non canon story, so those feats count.

Well the retcon claims he is nowhere near as powerful as eternity, and the celestials clearly toyed with Michel Jackson, out of curiosity.

So the retcon served to nerf Beyonder, and a few scenes. He is clearly not in the levels of secret war 1 and 2. Yet still potent enough, to stomp on Galactus nuts. Which is why they would leave certain scenes intact.

Mindset
Yes, but he did a lot more than just stomp Galan.

TheGodKiller
@LOM and Utrigia :

In the original Secret Wars, Doom's usurping of the Beyonder's powers was a result of the combination of Galactus' tech, Klaw's dissected body and his own willpower iirc.

In the retelling, it was purely his own willpower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.