Ultron vs. Lois Lane!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Ultron is enrage, that Lois Lane has written an article comparing Ultron to Metallo and stating he is a rip off from DC, just like Hyperion, Sentry and Blue Marvel is to her man of steel.

Ultron is out to kill Lois Lane, would Superman save her? This is Ultron at his generic self. This will be preflash superman.

1. Directly confronting her w/ Superman in the same room.

2. Ultron most powerful armor

3. Ultron w/ Vision (Vision is not brain washed, he too was compared to Superman androids and is out to kill Lois Lane. He has swore not to kill, but he will make an exception for a DC character).

JakeTheBank
This is probably the best thread I've read in recent time.

vansonbee
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This is probably the best thread I've read in recent time. I am here to enterain, but mostly for myself. :>

Might make a Hulk vs. Lois eye socket.

pym-ftw
Ultron wins

Shabazz916
superman kills

pym-ftw
Himself after failing Lois

Shabazz916
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Himself after failing Lois

no a superman willing to kill will destroy robot

pym-ftw
Phalanx Ultron rape stomps Superman

Not sure which Ultron your picturing...

Shabazz916
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Phalanx Ultron rape stomps Superman

Not sure which Ultron your picturing...

a machine is not beating superman.. with blood lust... it has no way to hurt or catch superman and superman will rip him to pieces

Villelater
1. ultron loses(thats normal)
2.ultron wins...armor is too tough
3.needs no say

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Shabazz916
a machine is not beating superman.. with blood lust... it has no way to hurt or catch superman and superman will rip him to pieces
http://i50.tinypic.com/21ezxac.gif

Damborgson
Seconded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.