avengers 2 possibilties?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
What do you think the chances of the following being in A2?
+I'll add my opinions

Nova:15%-25% the stars on the GotG picture got me wondering!

Sentry: 0% there's nothing that makes me think he'll be in A2

Dr Strange: 10% he is rumored for his own movie so maybe?

Falcon: 75% he is supposedly in Cap 2

Black Panther: 10% same as Dr Strange

Ms Marvel: 0% same as sentry

War Machine: 80% he is IM 2 forsure so I don't see why he couldn't be?

Adam Warlock: 30% no clues to him, but he is thanos arch enemy

Ant Man: 90% Movie is confirmed + he is a founding avenger

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by armedforbattle

IM 2 was before Avengers. I doubt he'll appear in the sequel of the latter.

JayDaDon
I don't know why, but Brad pitt as Hank pym hit me the other day and I think him acting alongside RDJ as stark and everyone else would be freakin sick. I think an Ant man movie might just need a name like Pitt's attached to it to grab the general audience.

ViolentByDesign
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
IM 2 was before Avengers. I doubt he'll appear in the sequel of the latter.
I'm thinking he meant im3

vansonbee
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I don't know why, but Brad pitt as Hank pym hit me the other day and I think him acting alongside RDJ as stark and everyone else would be freakin sick. I think an Ant man movie might just need a name like Pitt's attached to it to grab the general audience. Shoot! I would pay to see Hank beat his wife Jane, who is played by Angelina Jolie. HOTNESS! :3

The kids are like, what is daddy doing to mommy? He's using his super powers to defeat independent women. LOL

SevenShackles
Alot could happen before avengers2 in the movies that are set to release before it. As for war machine I was under the impression the iron patriot armor is just a worked over war machine armor, depending on what happens there war machine might make a come back but really in avengers 2 i think it would come down to either a infinite gauntlet beat down by thanos or supporting role like a crossover event. Either way just a light cameo not to take away from the main cast.

If the guardians of the galaxy are dealing with thanos in their movie they might just appear as a plot device/added support. I'm hoping GoG might open up the door for nova but for him to have anything to do with avengers 2? No. If anything I'd imagine the alien invasions might play to further the plot of the nova movie. Has your planet suffered from alien invasions? Become a space cop!

Zack Fair
Wishful thinking but I want an extended Hulk vs Thor.

joesha28
Well i believe Avengers trilogy should work toward Thor's Reigning story line. It will be more captivating that way. U will have Avengers vs an ex-Avenger.

curryman
Why bring in Falcon? Terrible character.

armedforbattle
I'm pretty sure he is confirmed now^

WhiteWitchKing
He's still a terrible character. I want Black Panther.

pym-ftw
Antman movie is about Lang, Pym will be the original 60's Antman but not the star...

��

I hope its not true...

the rumor I heard is Falcon and the Gotg team up with the avengers to battle Thanos in Asgard W/ IG

Supra
Originally posted by armedforbattle
What do you think the chances of the following being in A2?
+I'll add my opinions

Nova:15%-25% the stars on the GotG picture got me wondering!

Sentry: 0% there's nothing that makes me think he'll be in A2

Dr Strange: 10% he is rumored for his own movie so maybe?

Falcon: 75% he is supposedly in Cap 2

Black Panther: 10% same as Dr Strange

Ms Marvel: 0% same as sentry

Adam Warlock: 30% no clues to him, but he is thanos arch enemy

Ant Man: 90% Movie is confirmed + he is a founding avenger

Zero Chance of Ant Man Making it...really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.