Your Comic Stunned Moment!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ViolentByDesign
Well first, hello KMC! big grin

What was a moment that put you in "ahhhh"
Or something you never thought would happen
Scans would be nice!

Ironman Stunning Mangog with that Uni-Beam was crazy.
A character who is generally a high meta(low herald lately) hurt somebody on mangogs level, yeah he used all of NY's power, but it showed how resilient Tony is and how much damage he can really do!

Sorry, I can't add scans yet! But im sure most people have already seen it!

pym-ftw
Fem Ultron, and the camel toe

TheOneFirestorm
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) Beating Mongul the fight before he became Parallax.
Even most of Coast City destroyed, Mongul broke his arm and was winning most of the fight but still Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) was able to find a way to win.

iceman24567
When Cap sonned Odin laughing

Mindship
Discovering Silver Age Marvel comics.

Villelater
silver surfer's love nova becoming a striper...

kevdude
Cyborg Superman destroying Coast City, I reread it 2 x to make sure I read it right, thought for sure he was Superman back then lol.

ViolentByDesign
Originally posted by kevdude
Cyborg Superman destroying Coast City, I reread it 2 x to make sure I read it right, thought for sure he was Superman back then lol. That was pretty crazy. Then Hal going crazy and becoming parallax Hal. That was a great story arc.

Odekahn
Seeing the Antimonitor revealed as the sinestro corps guardian.

Mindset
Superman dying.

Mindset
Cyborg Superman destroying Coast City, I reread it 2 x to make sure I read it right, thought for sure he was Superman back then lol. Originally posted by ViolentByDesign
That was pretty crazy. Then Hal going crazy and becoming parallax Hal. That was a great story arc. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Bane breaking the Bat.

Mindset
Ted Kord dying.

DarkSaint85
Who?

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who? The guy who raped your bunghole.

DarkSaint85
http://newnation.sg/wp-content/uploads/boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Mindset
Spelled ejaculated wrong.

leonidas
Cyborg Superman destroying Coast City, I reread it 2 x to make sure I read it right, thought for sure he was Superman back then lol.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.