BCA Galactus vs Adult Franklin Richards...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The most dangerous version of Galactus vs Franklin Richards at the height of his maturity/power...who wins?

Galan007
Unless Frank nullifies the universe, he cannot win.

guy222
thumb up

zopzop
Believe it or not, BCA Galactus did nothing impressive. He was just a giant energy sponge. He couldn't move, he couldn't think, he couldn't attack. Nothing.

What's stopping AFR from shunting Galactus into a pocket universe he creates and letting Galactus eventually starve to death there (like he would have in the BCA)?

Galan007
You don't think Tiamut would have been capable of doing something like that to BCA Galactus if it were as easy as you say?

yaadaveyaa
franky wins in a landslide 9/10

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
You don't think Tiamut would have been capable of doing something like that to BCA Galactus if it were as easy as you say?
Why would he want to?

Tiamut was the one that altered Galactus to be the energy sponge that he was. After Galactus devoured the universe, he would die himself (starve to death) and Tiamut would remake the universe with him as God. That's was the whole point.

When Galactus devoured Tiamut, he (Tiamut) had been cut off from his power source. He needed a power source because his worshipers couldn't undo whatever the Fourth Host did to cut off his power, so they used the machines at his tomb to give him enough energy to be up and about. Once Gladiator destroyed his base using the Shi'ar nukes, Tiamut was all but powerless and couldn't help being drawn into Galactus' maw. Galactus then devoured him.

AFR has none of these problems.

TheGodKiller
Galactus wins, easily.

the Darkone
Galactus

guy222
Originally posted by zopzop
Why would he want to?

Tiamut was the one that altered Galactus to be the energy sponge that he was. After Galactus devoured the universe, he would die himself (starve to death) and Tiamut would remake the universe with him as God. That's was the whole point.

When Galactus devoured Tiamut, he (Tiamut) had been cut off from his power source. He needed a power source because his worshipers couldn't undo whatever the Fourth Host did to cut off his power, so they used the machines at his tomb to give him enough energy to be up and about. Once Gladiator destroyed his base using the Shi'ar nukes, Tiamut was all but powerless and couldn't help being drawn into Galactus' maw. Galactus then devoured him.

AFR has none of these problems.

good point bout the legendary celestial thumb up

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Galan007
Unless Frank nullifies the universe, he cannot win.
Does he even have that kind of power? I know he can create and manipulate reality, but outright destroy it? I don't think its ever been shown on-panel.

"Id"
A well sated Galactus (4 planets) is more competitive than BCA Galactus.

Its like Zop pointed out. He was just standing there devouring everything. Franky could just as easily teleport him into the crunch, and watch serious indigestion kick in.

Galan007
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Does he even have that kind of power? I know he can create and manipulate reality, but outright destroy it? I don't think its ever been shown on-panel. It hasn't.

"Id"
Does he even have that kind of power? I know he can create and manipulate reality, but outright destroy it? I don't think its ever been shown on-panel.

As Psi-Lord he could. I don't see why he couldn't as an Addult.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by "Id"
As Psi-Lord he could. I don't see why he couldn't as an Addult.
So he can nullify realities now? And I don't recall Psi-Lord outright nullifying the universe he was in.

"Id"
So he can nullify realities now? And I don't recall Psi-Lord outright nullifying the universe he was in. no I mean wreck one.

zopzop
A well sated Galactus (4 planets) is more competitive than BCA Galactus.

Its like Zop pointed out. He was just standing there devouring everything. Franky could just as easily teleport him into the crunch, and watch serious indigestion kick in.
Oh man you just brought up another good point. Anyone remember what happened to Galactus when he tried to devour the Elders of the Universe? He was dying because he couldn't digest them.

What's stopping AFR from tping an unkillable being, like the Elders were at the time, right into BCA Galactus' stomach/maw? He's now fxxked.

AFR's has so many ways to win it's not even funny. But then again he's fighting against an opponent that can't think, move, or act aside from just standing there eating.

TheGodKiller
no I mean wreck one.
I know that he's capable of doing that but that wasn't what I was really talking about though.

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

Wasnt BCA Galactus eventually going to consume the multiverse? I dont think that version of him had digestion problems; he would eventually consume Death and Eternity...

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
Oh man you just brought up another good point. Anyone remember what happened to Galactus when he tried to devour the Elders of the Universe? He was dying because he couldn't digest them.

What's stopping AFR from tping an unkillable being, like the Elders were at the time, right into BCA Galactus' stomach/maw? He's now fxxked.

AFR's has so many ways to win it's not even funny. But then again he's fighting against an opponent that can't think, move, or act aside from just standing there eating.
All that's assuming AFR is even aware that Galactus has such weaknesses, and such an argument can only be made if one considers his precog(something which he never utilized) and/or potential cosmic awareness(based on his interaction with Black Bolt). In a nutshell: AFR doesn't have proven omniscience, and to presume otherwise is reaching.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

Wasnt BCA Galactus eventually going to consume the multiverse? I dont think that version of him had digestion problems; he would eventually consume Death and Eternity...
If that was the case, then that would mean Tiamut and his machines >>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of the multiverse. I remember it stated that Galactus was a threat to the multi/omniverse, but destroying that universe took him out. So....
All that's assuming AFR is even aware that Galactus has such weaknesses, and such an argument can only be made if one considers his precog(something which he never utilized) and/or potential cosmic awareness(based on his interaction with Black Bolt). In a nutshell: AFR doesn't have proven omniscience, and to presume otherwise is reaching.
The point is, Franklin has options because he can think and isn't stuck in place unable to do anything except eat, unlike Galactus.

"Id"
Can Legion nullify the universe? when he stuffed reality in a box, he was going to destroy it, and rebuild from scratch.

We can confirm that outside his pocket reality, there was nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.