You vs Horror Scenario for $$$ (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
You vs a Horror Scenaro...For Cash!

And you get to choose. Here are the choices.
http://www.geek-junkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/evildead-600x250.jpg
The Evil Dead

vs

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/2012/10/WalkingDead.jpg
The Walking Dead.

The Rules. You will be placed in either scenario with some of your friends and family. You get NO Prior Knowledge of the Movie Universe Rules.

If you Choose Evil Dead. You have to survive the entire weekend in the cabin. Friday Night to Monday Morning. You and your friends will be attacked/slaughtered and tortured by the Demons.
You will have to disembowl and dismember your friends.
If you can survive you will get paid $2 million (Tax Free!)
*and its just evil dead 1 & 2. No being sent back in time or anything*

Or choose Walking Dead. Again its You with no knowledge of zombie movies or anything. Its you and your group out side Atlanta. You have to lead your group and survive for a entire month. 30 days. You have to get food fuel,and weapons. The Whole Schtick. Lets say you have a group of 10. 5 friends 5 people you just meet along the way.
Survive this one and get paid 5 Mill.
But this one has a catch! For every person that gets killed. You loose half a million. The only rule for this one. You can't camp in a "Secure Place" You have to stay on the movie and will be facing both Walker Hordes and Rival Groups.

Which would you choose?

juggerman
Scenario 2

Silent Master
Scenario 2

Casper Whitey

Robtard
1, cos I'd solo it with ease.

Casper Whitey
lolz. no.

Robtard
Lolz, yes.

Casper Whitey
Lolz, how.

Robtard
Lolz, skillz.

Casper Whitey
Lolz, you'd be possessed. Fast.

Robtard
Lolz, no.

Casper Whitey
Lolz, yes.

Robtard
I'd solo, deal.

Casper Whitey
Nah, you'd get anally possessed.

Robtard
Evil Dead demons don't do anal. So you're wrong again.

Nibedicus
2 doesn't require me to butcher my friends, so I'll do that.

2 or 5 mil doesn't seem to cover what risks I'd be taking, tho. So I'd most likely say "forget it" to either.

the ninjak
Scenario 1.

Evil Dead 1 - Throw the Necronomicon into the fire. Threat eliminated.

Evil DeadII - Read the opening portal passage and suck the Deadites into the past.

Spend the rest of the weekend banging the cheerleader.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Robtard
Evil Dead demons don't do anal. So you're wrong again. But dead caucasian ones do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.