Power vs Speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Juggernaut-CLassic
Juggernaut- 8th Day
Juggernaut-Trion
Collossusnaut

vs

Flash-West
Flash-Allen
Dr. Zoom
Kid Flash

Fight takes place on a V shaped track with both downward slopes at a 25 degree angle. Team 1 on one end, Team 2 on the other end. Team one takes turns colliding head on with the others at the bottom.
Can an IMP stop the unstoppable?

1. one at a time

2. four on four

3. one(Team 1) on four(Team 2)

pym-ftw
Trion can't be bfr'd right?

Shabazz916
speed wins

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Shabazz916
speed wins
Only in DC.

DarkSaint85
Power wins here.

Newjak
So they are running head long into the Juggernauts, they aren't trying to avoid them at all?

The Juggernaut's steamroll the Team Speed

complexbrother
without specalized weapons or supremly risky stragety (yea I know my spelling sucks) speed looses big time here.

Shabazz916
the fastest thing ever if im right.. flash either runs a hole through him or stop juggs... im sure the force that flash comes with is something strong enough and hot enough to burn a whole through juggs

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Shabazz916
the fastest thing ever if im right.. flash either runs a hole through him or stop juggs... im sure the force that flash comes with is something strong enough and hot enough to burn a whole through juggs

I don't think burning a hole through him will matter.

http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/Knowsbleed33/media/Durability/Juggernaut%2520OneShot/Juggernaut1997_p35.jpg.html?filters=juggernaut%20skeleton&filters=images

Brockalizer
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Only in DC. I'm still waiting for the usual "Flash can knock out Superman and Superman>Juggernaut" or "Flash can collapse the universe by running backwards, the Universe>Juggernaut" ABC logic DC fans love so much.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I don't think burning a hole through him will matter.

http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/Knowsbleed33/media/Durability/Juggernaut%2520OneShot/Juggernaut1997_p35.jpg.html?filters=juggernaut%20skeleton&filters=images Which arc was this in? I wanna read it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.