Master Roshi vs Yueska Yirameshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Villelater
i spelled his name wrong but...you get the point...can the legendary turtle hermet defeat this spirit detective?

Q99
End-manga Yusuke beats him.

Luffygear4
XD * yusuke Urameshi* but yes yusuke would win, with ease. yusuke is at planet level of destruction. a mega-spirit gun would destroy a small/ medium size planet while rosi is moon level. in ancestor for he can destroy a normal size planet with a regular spirit gun.

paulohh2
Yusuke can't planet bust he's never been shown to and your scaling of his agility to destroy varying sizes of planets has no backing, he'd still win this fight though

Luffygear4
they said that if he wanted to destroy that planet he could, though i dont remember who. i guess without proof i cant use that but i remember hearing it

paulohh2
Ye the mentally unstable sensui said it to scare yusuke and when yusuke called his bluff he went into a rage clearly as his lie was seen through and he shook a cave nothing more

Luffygear4
no, i think it was like uhh yamma jr. or someone good, noy one of yusukes enemies. they were i guess trying to make him sound better but im pretty sure he can get close...

paulohh2
There's a difference between saying they could destroy the world and actually blow it up dbz style, destroy the world could just mean kill everything on it and turn it into a wasteland unless shown you can't say they can do it

Luffygear4
i kno, i didnt say dbz style kamehameha wave and boom planet explodes but if he used all his power to hit the earth core directly, it would deteriorate.

Luffygear4
but i think yusuke would win

KingD19
Yusuke's too powerful for Roshi to try and use his Castle Busting/Moon Busting Kamehameha. So it'd basically be him on the defensive for a short while before Yusuke beats him up.

Luffygear4
basically yea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.