Thor with battle gear vs. HOTM Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vince_slice
Thor with belt of strength, magic gauntlets, Odin enchanted shield and armour with the OF flowing through it.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/434769-thor3wu0_super.jpg

VS.

HOTM Hulk at his angriest.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/85265/1913695-hulk__troyjan_vencido_super.jpg

Fight to the death or KO on an indestructible planet, no BFR.

the Darkone
Thor gear put down Modern Day Mangog and Thanosi, so it doesn't really bold well for Hulk

D-Block
Thor

golem370
HOTM Hulk since he was taken hits from two villains who were class 100 X 1000 and didn't notice them.

the Darkone
Originally posted by golem370
HOTM Hulk since he was taken hits from two villains who were class 100 X 1000 and didn't notice them.

Mangog is still stronger than those two, and he got put down by the gear and put to sleep with a Anti Force blast down his throat. Aand beat a clone of Thanos in Thanosi who was claimed to be 2x powerful as the original Thanos, and had universal artifact power up.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mangog is still stronger than those two, and he got put down by the gear and put to sleep with a Anti Force blast down his throat. Aand beat a clone of Thanos in Thanosi who was claimed to be 2x powerful as the original Thanos, and had universal artifact power up.

Mangog isn't much stronger than Thor. He failed to put Thor down after many hits.

Hulk wins this easily, unless Thor quickly goes for the bfr.
Also you don't understand the force Hulk tanked in that collision.
Does this Thor have the power to disintegrate just one peer of Savage Hulk with a strike? What about 1000s of peers with a strike? What about 1000s of peers from hundreds of yards away with a strike that doesn't touch them, while destroying a planet and cracking a moon?

JakeTheBank
Thor. At that point, he was legitimately skyfather level.

Naija boy
HOTM Hulk wins. non-silver age mangog has no feats that even hold a candle to what he did. And i wouldnt say that Thor was skyfather level at that point..

Sundipped
Suped up Thor ftw.
I must admit, that was a beating he put on Mangog equipped with all of that.

JakeTheBank
He didn't beat Mangog while he was amped.

He did beat up that Thanosi, who was referred to as a universal threat due to his amps and casually destroyed a planet before hand.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Naija boy
HOTM Hulk wins. non-silver age mangog has no feats that even hold a candle to what he did. And i wouldnt say that Thor was skyfather level at that point..

His gear was enchanted by all the Odin Force Odin could spare to give him on top of its normal properties. And he went toe to toe and beat a Thanosi was was likewise amped beyond its normal power levels.

Sundipped
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

He did beat up that Thanosi, who was referred to as a universal threat due to his amps and casually destroyed a planet before hand.

Been a while since I read that.
He got the amp directly after beating Mangog right. Like when that Thanosi was drawing power. It's just that beating was so brutal. That I do remember.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sundipped
Been a while since I read that.
He got the amp directly after beating Mangog right. Like when that Thanosi was drawing power. It's just that beating was so brutal.

Yeah, after he Anti-Force'd him off the cliff, Firelord wound up delivering the enchanted gear to Thor.

Naija boy
His gear was enchanted by all the Odin Force Odin could spare to give him on top of its normal properties. And he went toe to toe and beat a Thanosi was was likewise amped beyond its normal power levels.

Read that awhile ago but in order for hm to be a skyfather level he'd have nearly all of the Odin Force and I don't recall that being the case. Moreover the thaosi was no doubt powerful ( I can't remember what exactly was among it) but I don't that translates to it being automatically physically superior to hotm hulk.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Naija boy
Read that awhile ago but in order for hm to be a skyfather level he'd have nearly all of the Odin Force and I don't recall that being the case. Moreover the thaosi was no doubt powerful ( I can't remember what exactly was among it) but I don't that translates to it being automatically physically superior to hotm hulk.

He did.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Odinforceampedgear.jpg

That Thanosi went from roughly Thanos' own power levels to being capable of extinguishing all life in the universe. He was directly that power at Thor - and previously nonchalantly destroyed a planet with it - and Thor merely pushed through the power.

The gear itself is pretty inconsequential normally, but the Odin Force - and by Odin's own words as much of it as possible - powering up the gear is what really matters here, imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

celeyhyga17
Thor wins.

Naija boy
He did.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Odinforceampedgear.jpg

That Thanosi went from roughly Thanos' own power levels to being capable of extinguishing all life in the universe. He was directly that power at Thor - and previously nonchalantly destroyed a planet with it - and Thor merely pushed through the power.

The gear itself is pretty inconsequential normally, but the Odin Force - and by Odin's own words as much of it as possible - powering up the gear is what really matters here, imo.

Seen. The scan though dosnt indicate that it was the entirety of the Odinforce that was given to him, just that Odin decided to preserve as much as possible so that he would have alot to give.....of what he had left. IIRC Odin was still quite heavily weakened from his battle with the dark gods which is what made him sit out from the battle in the first place. So skyfather level is a quite a stretch id say

Then for Thanos, would you really say that at the point he was a universal level power? I mean he seemed to be capable of wreaking havoc across the universe using wave after wave of destruction but upon reading the comic, it never struck me to think he was say....Galactus level or higher or something of that sort.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
Mangog isn't much stronger than Thor. He failed to put Thor down after many hits.

laughing laughing laughing laughing , ignorant is bliss!

Silent Master
Originally posted by the Darkone
laughing laughing laughing laughing , ignorant is bliss!

Even if he had knowledge of Mangog, he'd lie...as he posted scans of Thor in the Destroyer and yet left out the ones that showed Thor still being able to use Mjolnir's abilities so that he could claim that the power of the animating soul had no bearing on the Destroyer's power.

Horrificus
Originally posted by h1a8

Hulk wins this easily, unless Thor quickly goes for the bfr.
Also you don't understand the force Hulk tanked in that collision.
Does this Thor have the power to disintegrate just one peer of Savage Hulk with a strike? What about 1000s of peers with a strike? What about 1000s of peers from hundreds of yards away with a strike that doesn't touch them, while destroying a planet and cracking a moon? You really are an idiot.

You read scans and view on-panel statements, etc, then you simply float to other threads and start all over again, so other members have to constantly EDUCATE you.

It really is getting old.

Horrificus

He did beat up that Thanosi, who was referred to as a universal threat due to his amps and casually destroyed a planet before hand. This is true.

Mangog has no place in this thread. Only feats showing the use of Thor's gear are important.

Compare, compare, compare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.