Justice League vs. The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
In Madison Square Garden, this is an all-out Marvel vs. DC war. Who will win this?

Utrigita
Classic Avengers vs Classic Justice League, or current?

NemeBro
There is a comic versus forum.

BlackZero30x
Im guessing this gets moved and then closed.

Utrigita
Unless it's movie Avengers vs Comic Justice League, but then it's just pure spite. Could also be the justice league and avengers from the cartoons. Justice League still wins though.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by NemeBro
There is a comic versus forum.

there is no such place on here big grin sad

jmoul
This is movie Avengers, since there isn't a JL movie, we will go with the comic versions for them.

the ninjak
A bunch of Comic JLAers can solo.

NemeBro
Originally posted by jmoul
This is movie Avengers, since there isn't a JL movie, we will go with the comic versions for them. lol

Nephthys
Aquaman solos.

Villelater
errg...who made thread? if you wanted movies you should of said Animated Avengers vs Animated Justice League...yo

Damborgson
This is movie Avengers, since there isn't a JL movie, we will go with the comic versions for them.
Spite of epic proportions.

Utrigita

Oh the rape...

Casper Whitey
JL.

Robtard

Animated films:

Justice League: The New Frontier 2008

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths 2010

Justice League: Doom 2012

also:

Justice League: Flashpoint TBD

Impediment
Comic JLA rapes harder than the girl with the dragon tattoo.

Superman could solo with his left testicle.

Newjak
Originally posted by Impediment
Comic JLA rapes harder than the girl with the dragon tattoo.

Superman could solo with his left testicle. You forgot to hair to the end of that sentence.

BruceSkywalker
Comic Book Batman solos the entire movie Avengers team

Casper Whitey
The intangible martian solos.

Utrigita
Wonderwomen solos.

Green Lantern solos.

Casper Whitey
I was just thinking GL solos.

Utrigita
I was just thinking that the JL's will be fair and have a little contest about which one to send in first, I mean they have to be fair.

Oh Flash Solos

jmoul
I think Aquaman and Wonder Woman are both going to get their butts raped, but the others will win by a lot.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Utrigita

Oh Flash Solos This.

BruceSkywalker
Comic Book Batman always has a plan.. they will follow it and destroy the movie Avengers

Utrigita
I think Aquaman and Wonder Woman are both going to get their butts raped, but the others will win by a lot.

What the hell are the Avengers going to do to them?

Impediment
Could Martian Manhunter control Hulk's rage mind?

BruceSkywalker
Could Martian Manhunter control Hulk's rage mind?

he could but a well placed batkick big grin and the Hulk falls

jmoul
Originally posted by Utrigita
What the hell are the Avengers going to do to them?

The fight is in Madison Square Garden, Aquaman is miles away from his only source of power, so he is virtually useless. Wonder Woman will last longer than Aquaman, but she is really a female version of Cap, so I think that Cap would be able to beat her.

Utrigita
The fight is in Madison Square Garden, Aquaman is miles away from his only source of power, so he is virtually useless. Wonder Woman will last longer than Aquaman, but she is really a female version of Cap, so I think that Cap would be able to beat her.

You are aware of that Aquaman is durabel enough to laugh off machine gun fire like the Hulk from the movie right, and has superhuman strength and telepathy that I believe can affect humans.

Since when could Captain America pull 1/3 of the earths weight? Or did I miss something in the movie?

Nephthys

http://fi.somethingawful.com/images/smilies/emot-lol.gif

Replace Cap with Thor. Comic Thor. Wondie has delivered a beatdown to at least one God recently that I know of (whereas Thor has only been on the receiving end) and would easily tear through these clowns without needing to use her limbs. She'd headbutt them into paste.

And lol @ the idea of Aquaman being useless outside of water. Dude throws around ocean liners last I checked.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Comic Book Batman always has a plan.. they will follow it and destroy the movie Avengers He could solo the world if given enough prep time.

Impediment
Wonder Woman is anything but the "female version" of Cap. Do you even know what her powers are?

Casper Whitey
Lol, WW would rape Cap seven ways from monday.

juggerman
Wonder Woman is anything but the "female version" of Cap. Do you even know what her powers are?

Well she's strong and has something to block bullets. Sounds an awful lot like a female Cap to me stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Casper Whitey
He could solo the world if given enough prep time.

well he isn't BatGod prepGod for nothing..

Diana destroys Cap with little effort

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
well he isn't BatGod prepGod for nothing..

Let's not get carried away. I mean it's not like he can beat Hit Girl.

j/k.

NemeBro
The fight is in Madison Square Garden, Aquaman is miles away from his only source of power, so he is virtually useless. Wonder Woman will last longer than Aquaman, but she is really a female version of Cap, so I think that Cap would be able to beat her. Herp

Derp

Herpyderp

Casper Whitey
Wonder Woman is a female version of Superman, boys.

Kazenji
He could solo the world if given enough prep time.

Now returning the realm of ridiculous.

jmoul
Still remember that there is likely going to be Aquaman vs. Thor. If those two fight each other, Thor could just electrocute fish boy. Oh, and just to let you all know, I was making a JOKE about Aquaman. You know? That way of speaking that is supposed to be more for comic relief than information. Also, the reason I am unfamiliar with WW's powers is because I am busy with a girlfriend most of the time, instead of researching this stuff or reading comics 24/7.

Impediment
I'm an industrial radiographer who works with radioactive materials on an oil field. I also have a wife and daughter, and I know what Wonder Woman's powers are. Even if I didn't, all one needs to do is look at the Wikipedia page of Wonder Woman's powers and abilities.

the ninjak
Still remember that there is likely going to be Aquaman vs. Thor. If those two fight each other, Thor could just electrocute fish boy. Oh, and just to let you all know, I was making a JOKE about Aquaman. You know? That way of speaking that is supposed to be more for comic relief than information. Also, the reason I am unfamiliar with WW's powers is because I am busy with a girlfriend most of the time, instead of researching this stuff or reading comics 24/7.

Majid?

BruceSkywalker
Let's not get carried away. I mean it's not like he can beat Hit Girl.

j/k.

lol and yea he can lololiolol

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Kazenji
Now returning the realm of ridiculous. Calm down.

-Pr-
It's sad how little people know of Aquaman, and get all their information from Family Guy.

Anyway, comic JLA utterly destroys this team, so maybe use an animated one instead?

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's sad how little people know of Aquaman, and get all their information from Family Guy.

Anyway, comic JLA utterly destroys this team, so maybe use an animated one instead? I had aquaman underoos as a kid.

-Pr-
thumb up

I never went that far, but good for you.

Casper Whitey
Never had underoos? I had Aquaman, Batman and Superman.

jmoul
Anyway, comic JLA utterly destroys this team, so maybe use an animated one instead?

I was thinking that I should have made it Movie Avengers vs. Movie/TV Show JL.

jmoul

I think I should have made it Movie Avengers vs. TV/Movie JL.

-Pr-
I think I should have made it Movie Avengers vs. TV/Movie JL.

Which movie JL?

Never had underoos? I had Aquaman, Batman and Superman.

not with characters on them sad

jmoul
Aren't the JL powers at the same level in all their movies?

-Pr-
Aren't the JL powers at the same level in all their movies?

As the comics? No. They're closer to the TV versions in all honesty, with some, though few, exceptions.

jmoul
Oh dear God no, wasn't talking about comic-to-movie, I meant between each of the movies their powers were no different.

-Pr-
Oh dear God no, wasn't talking about comic-to-movie, I meant between each of the movies their powers were no different.

It depends. In some they are, though it's more to do with how they're represented.

Take Superman for example. In Crisis On Two Earths, he did very little of note, so we don't know what level he's operating at. Yet say, in Superman Vs The Elite, or Justice League Doom, he's flying faster than light and beating seven shades out of almost everyone he fights.

jmoul
I'm going to say whatever movie each JL hero did the most in is the one they are represented by.

-Pr-
Might have to mix and match, but I'd be inclined to go with JL Doom, as that was a pretty solid representation of a bunch of them.

Just glad it's not comics, because even comic Aquaman would take most of the Avengers out by himself.

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak
Majid?

Claims to be busy having sex with imaginary girlfriend when shown to be wrong and outright ignorant of the topic.

Yeah, very likely could be him.

sCOURGE_0
The Avengers will never be a match for the JL, Sorry that's just a fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.