DC Hunger Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
Rules in photo:

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/12/2/6ZfvN0dlZEGFwnr4hwG8qA2.jpg

Who wins?

Digi
Green Arrow. Because of reasons.

Galan007
I'm torn between the Speedsters and the Telepaths.

*The Speedsters because they can scan/recon every square inch of the field almost instantly, and gather ALL the weaponry at once. Furthermore, they are more than capable of blitzing every other team just as quickly.
*The Telepaths because, if given the chance, (and they wouldn't need long) they can preform multiple forms of mind-phuckery on the other teams simultaneously.

If I had to pick, I'd side with the Speedsters.

Katya
The Telepaths/Mages as long as they act quick enough before the speedsters. If not they get blitzed. And if the do they shut down everyone's mind or the Mages cast some spell.

Juntai
Tactician team, because Batman beats Joker at everything.

CosmicComet
Speedsters

ViolentByDesign
The ring masters aren't getting speed blitzed. Shields.

BruceSkywalker
the Tacticians take this.. lets face it.. Batman knows everyone's weakness which him and Slade can and will exploit

Blair Wind
In the Hunger Games there is only one winner.

Philosophía
Wally wins.

ViolentByDesign
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
the Tacticians take this.. lets face it.. Batman knows everyone's weakness which him and Slade can and will exploit
Batman doesn't carry everything he needs to beat everyone.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
Green Arrow. Because of reasons. Arrows thumb up

DarkSaint85
I go with the speedsters. Wally to win.

Tactics? He can run a million scenarios in his head.

Recon, he has down pat.

He also has a safe zone (the Speed Force) where he can recuperate, which the others can't access. The main problem will be the telepaths like J'onn and the White Martians, who have the speed to get lucky.

Odekahn
Sinestro wins imo

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ViolentByDesign
Batman doesn't carry everything he needs to beat everyone.

lol he does lol

ViolentByDesign
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lol he does lol I'm pretty new to kmc, but I think I just found a diehard Batman fan boy, because no other person would think Bruce could win. I didn't know batman ALWAYS carried the kryptonite ring. And what about GL, what's his solution for him? How will he beat flash before he speed blitzes him? Or what about when Wonder Woman lassos him? Or Manhunter makes him brain dead? Or when Firestorm turns the ground into water around bats, then turns it into diamond does bats have a solution there? Or when Despero rips him limb from limb using TK? Or when his skin gets torn off from red tornado blasting him?

But whatever man, you're probably right.
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.