Despero vs Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ViolentByDesign
No bfr.
Fight on an uninhabited small planet.
Nate is Shaman
Despero is Pre DCnU

2 of the most powerful telepaths from there respective universes.

Fight 1: Bloodlust off/Morals on
Fight 2: Bloodlust on/Morals off

Zack M
I'd side with Despero. He treated Martian Manhunter like he was nothing.

leonidas
hmm, the tp would be a draw imo, so it would come down to nate's tk vs despero's superman-level strength. nate could easily bfr him i guess. he might also be able to use his molecular tk to take despero down in a way similar to how black took down superman. he also has some good ranged tk feats, including attacks that can kill continents. i'd take nate more often than not in this one but it would be an extremely cool story to read if despero came to town and nate had to protect earth from him.

Zack M
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, the tp would be a draw imo, so it would come down to nate's tk vs despero's superman-level strength. nate could easily bfr him i guess. he might also be able to use his molecular tk to take despero down in a way similar to how black took down superman. he also has some good ranged tk feats, including attacks that can kill continents. i'd take nate more often than not in this one but it would be an extremely cool story to read if despero came to town and nate had to protect earth from him.

Didn't Despero have TK at one point? As well as Force fields, matter manipulation, etc...

Delta1938
Originally posted by leonidas

BFR was disallowed in the OP. Has Nate done anything like that? It would be in character? I feel with hits Depero has taken and the Rock Of Eternity slamming on him, he can take it.

Originally posted by Zack M
Didn't Despero have TK at one point? As well as Force fields, matter manipulation, etc...

He never lost it to my knowledge. Just didn't use it as much, or got as fancy, after his transformation. I know he has used TK since. Don't recall Force fields for him but doesn't mean he didn't have/use them.

Mindset
Didn't Despero have TK at one point? As well as Force fields, matter manipulation, etc... Nope.

Glad I could be of assistance.

Zack M
Originally posted by Delta1938
BFR was disallowed in the OP. Has Nate done anything like that? It would be in character? I feel with hits Depero has taken and the Rock Of Eternity slamming on him, he can take it.

He never lost it to my knowledge. Just didn't use it as much, or got as fancy, after his transformation. I know he has used TK since. Don't recall Force fields for him but doesn't mean he didn't have/use them.

In his respect thread, Despero's third eye can allow him to teleport. Most scans don't work, but BFR won't work.

Delta1938
In his respect thread, Despero's third eye can allow him to teleport. Most scans don't work, but BFR won't work.

Originally posted by ViolentByDesign
No bfr.

mad

Zack M
Originally posted by Delta1938
mad

laughing out loud I know, but just pointing out he can teleport. Unless it's just the other version of Despero.

beatboks
Originally posted by Zack M Didn't Despero have TK at one point? As well as Force fields, matter manipulation, etc...

Matter manip was only with the Flame of Pytar amp to my knowledge.
OP doesn't state that version and as best I can recall he's never used it since.

He has been shown to use TK but not very often. frankly I wouldn't call it a go too power, and the feats he has with ti are limited

ShadowFyre
Hmmm, I feel loke Despero has more to fall back on than Nate does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.