It's been awhile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RockandLove
Hi everyone,
I haven't posted here since 2008! It's crazy to think of that; I was a nerdy sophomore in high school who had two best friends and couldn't wait to get home to come on KMC and talk to my online friends. It's kind of sad in reality, but at the time I thought KMC was the best thing ever. I laugh now looking at my profile - my avatar says "never trust a hoe" above it...what as I thinking?!

I decided to log back in today after reconnecting with probably my "best friend" from KMC. I wanted to see if any of my old friends were still around and how your lives have progressed in the past 4 years.

I can't remember all your exact user names, or even if we were still "friends" when I last logged in, but Puddin Pop, Lord Fallen, Wild Cherry and anyone else who's slipped my mind if you're still around feel free to comment on this thread or private message me and let me know how you've been!

<3 RockandLove (Kelly)

Robtard
Originally posted by RockandLove
my avatar says "never trust a hoe" above it...what as I thinking?!

Probably that you should never be trusting of "hoes".

Barker
never trust an astner;

RockandLove
Originally posted by Robtard
Probably that you should never be trusting of "hoes".

Thanks for the literal answer haha. At the time I posted that I was 14 or 15 and very naive, I doubt I know what a hoe was! Unless we're talking about gardening tools, those can be dangerous.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Robtard
Probably that you should never be trusting of "hoes". Bitches and money yo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.