Boba Fett versus Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Casper Whitey
OK so Boba Fett has been hired to hunt down and kill/capture Batman. He has extensive files on Batman and has a week to prep for the hunt. He has the Slave 1 and all his weapons/gear/resources he had in every SW movie and EU novel.

Batman, being the effing Batman, knows of Boba Fett and what he can do. He is tipped off a week prior that Boba is coming for him and spends that week preparing. Batman has all his weaponry/gear/gadgets that he has in his movies/books/comics.

The hunt begins in Gotham city, at night. Does Boba Fett get the Bat, or does Batman once again prevail?

Robtard
Batman + Prep = unbeatable

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Casper Whitey
OK so Boba Fett has been hired to hunt down and kill/capture Batman. He has extensive files on Batman and has a week to prep for the hunt. He has the Slave 1 and all his weapons/gear/resources he had in every SW movie and EU novel.

Batman, being the effing Batman, knows of Boba Fett and what he can do. He is tipped off a week prior that Boba is coming for him and spends that week preparing. Batman has all his weaponry/gear/gadgets that he has in his movies/books/comics.

The hunt begins in Gotham city, at night. Does Boba Fett get the Bat, or does Batman once again prevail?

have you read any Batman comics???

Batman is unbeatable when it comes to prep.. Fett realizes to late what a fool he was to take on Batgod..

the ninjak
Spite thread.

Kazenji
And without prep its still a spite in Fett's favour.

Casper Whitey
So we have 2 saying it's spite in favor of Fett, 2 saying it's spite in favor of Batman. Or is it 3-1?

Interesting.

Impediment
Is this Comic Batman?

the ninjak
As per the OP its all forms of Batman bar TV. And comic being the best he is here along with all other forms of medium besides TV it seems.

It would be a monster stomp if the OP had the balls to allow TV feats as well but I can't blame him. Though he stated Bats has movies as well and TV Bats had movies as well...... so let it rip.

Robtard
Batman outplays beings like Darkseid, Fett has no chance.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Batman outplays beings like Darkseid, Fett has no chance.

damn straight

AmbientFire
Easy win for the Bat. Or is Fett a tougher target than Superman? (No, btw). Batman has taken out the entire JLA before. Granted, more prep than a week, but that should tell you what he is capable of. Boba is capable of being LOL-killed by a blind Han Solo. ("sure, he didn't die then..."wink

Robtard
Was waiting for someone to mention RoTJ:

http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/going-out-like-a-punk.html

KingD19
In Boba's defense(since no one else seems to be doing so), his EU version is leaps and bounds above the movie. I'm not saying he'd beat Batman with a week of prep, but it wouldn't be a walk in the park as Boba has some pretty decent prep feats himself. He's fooled master Jedi for weeks at a time, outdueled Knight level and a Master or two with a lightsaber, etc...

Batman wins, but Boba's not some simp with no feats under his belt. He's basically the Batman of Star Wars.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Batman wins, but Boba's not some simp with no feats under his belt. He's basically the Batman of Star Wars.

But not as good.

KingD19
Of course he's not as good. He doesn't get wanked as hard as Batman. Nobody is as good as Batman.

Kazenji
Boba has faked his own death

not sure if Batman has done that.

-Pr-
Batman wins.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Boba has faked his own death

not sure if Batman has done that.

Yes, he has.

Tzeentch._
Batman is just a man. Most of his wins are "comic wins", I.E., plot-induced stupidity (like beating Batman, makes no sense considering Clark could have just shot him with laser vision from three hundred feet away).

If you compare their physical capabilities and equipment, Boba wins.

-Pr-
Batman doesn't really beat Superman like people say he does, at least, not outside of the Frank Miller stuff.

He has plenty of wins just because he's that smart and well-prepared.

Kazenji

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Impediment
Is this Comic Batman? Yes. All media goes here.

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by -Pr-
Batman doesn't really beat Superman like people say he does, at least, not outside of the Frank Miller stuff.

He has plenty of wins just because he's that smart and well-prepared. I was referring to when he knocks Clark out with the kryptonite-ring punch after Ivy brainwashes him.

Though, truth, even that wasn't a "win:, he just stunned him.

Batman's wanked more on forums than in the comics imo. He doesn't have Captain America's jobber-aura.

Kazenji
Yes. All media goes here.

Then its not really a Cross Genre match then erm

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
I was referring to when he knocks Clark out with the kryptonite-ring punch after Ivy brainwashes him.

Batman's wanked more on forums than in the comics imo. He doesn't have Captain America's jobber-aura.

It's worse at times, tbh. Batman is like some amalgam of Cap and Wolverine at times.

Kazenji
It's worse at times, tbh. Batman is like some amalgam of Cap and Wolverine at times.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblinc70BK1rugz2po3_1280.jpg

ares834
I was referring to when he knocks Clark out with the kryptonite-ring punch after Ivy brainwashes him.

Eh?

Batman may have never defeated Superman but he's done other crazy stuff like defeat Grundy in fist fights, a demonized Wonder Woman, etc... And while we can chalk this all up to "PIS" it really isn't an unique occurrence. Frankly, I think there should come a point where it ceases to be PIS simply because he is labelled a "human" and become considered a high feat like what happens for Superman, Thor, etc every-time they perform something way outside their weight class.

Hell, in the latest issue of Batman he tanked a missile.

Sure, he may be unable to defeat Superman (Though given ample prep he should be able to create some Red Kryptonite) but he still has enough to take down Boba Fett.

Tzeentch._
I don't see much of a distinction between a high-end feat and PIS. PIS is basically a high-end feat- it's considered PIS because it's a feat that isn't consistent with the character's stated abilities.

ares834
Perhaps. I just see lots of people dismiss PIS feats as they consider them to be idiotic but are all too happy to jump on what they call a "high feat".

Casper Whitey
Then its not really a Cross Genre match then erm OK, then all media that can be allowed here via forum rules then?

Casper Whitey
Batman outplays beings like Darkseid, Fett has no chance. With the right planning, Fett has a chance I think. Not gonna be easy though lol.

Kazenji
OK, then all media that can be allowed here via forum rules then?

I think you need to re-read the rules again

so tell me how is Comic vs Comic okay then?

Casper Whitey
I think you need to re-read the rules again

OK, so if I say that we can use only EU (novel) Fett, what version of batman can we use? Comic? Ok, Novel (EU) Fett versus Comic Batman.

Robtard
With the right planning, Fett has a chance I think. Not gonna be easy though lol.

Fett's not out-planning the guy whose biggest power-set is planning.

eg Batman outplayed Darkseid, an ultra-genius and one of the most powerful beings in DC.

Casper Whitey
Fett's not out-planning the guy whose biggest power-set is planning.

eg Batman outplayed Darkseid, an ultra-genius and one of the most powerful beings in DC. Read the Fett EU books.

-Pr-
Batman fools gods, mortals and Kryptonians on a regular basis.

They don't call him the bat-god for nothing.

And that's even without the wanking.

Casper Whitey
And the fanboyism begins.

Robtard
Read the Fett EU books.

I've read of them, more precise the feats of EU characters, Vader, Palpatine, Fett, Luke etc.

Can you please name something in the EU that shows Fett to be above Batman in outplaying super-geniuses? Cos Darkseid is that; on top of being telepathic and physically powerful enough to take on Superman.

Casper Whitey
I've read of them, more precise the feats of EU characters, Vader, Palpatine, Fett, Luke etc.

Can you please name something in the EU that shows Fett to be above Batman in outplaying super-geniuses? Cos Darkseid is that; on top of being telepathic and physically powerful enough to take on Superman. So the smart guy always wins? Read "Tales from the Nee Republic." Fett took out an entire Garrison of Stormtroopers.

Not to mention he took on and drawed the Vader. Plus:

http://www.bobafettmp.com/bobafett/bweapon/bweapon-old.html

Yeah, Fett has the edge in gear.

Robtard
So the smart guy always wins? Read "Tales from the Nee Republic." Fett took out an entire Garrison of Stormtroopers.

Okay, how does "took out an entire Garrison of Stormtroopers" by itself mean "Fett outplays Batman"?

Again, these seem to be feats of physical prowess. Which won't mean jack shit when a Batman + prep defeats him.

Batman has comparable gear to much of Fetts, but yes. Again though, Batman defeats foes who utterly outclass him in firepower when he has prep and his resources beforehand, this is a defining quality of the character for decades now.

ares834
Not to mention he took on and drawed the Vader.

No. He never truly did.

-Pr-

How is it fanboyism to state the truth?

Or any different from this:

So the smart guy always wins? Read "Tales from the Nee Republic." Fett took out an entire Garrison of Stormtroopers.

?

BruceSkywalker

you a find one to talk laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Kazenji
He shall be finding one to talk.

Casper Whitey
How is it fanboyism to state the truth?

Or any different from this:

? ?, what? What part? Nee? Typo, I meant New.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
you a find one to talk laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud How's Batman supposed to deal with the Slave I?

Yeah, thought as much.

Casper Whitey
He shall be finding one to talk. Aaahahahahaaaa just caught that.

"You a find one to talk" haermm

Robtard
How's Batman supposed to deal with the Slave I?

Yeah, thought as much.

By simply taking it out of play, for one. He knows Fett is a bounty hunter and that he's coming after him, Batman can stay underground. One of many options, with the prep he's allotted and the resources at his disposal.

Didn't think enough, it seems.

I know you imagine Batman will just run out of the batcave while humming the Batman theme song and attempt a direct assault on the Slave 1 via batarang(which would work if it's Adam West Batman), but Batman is a super-genius and one of the best tacticians in the DC universe. So no.

BruceSkywalker
How's Batman supposed to deal with the Slave I?

Yeah, thought as much.

well I guess you've never heard of a boomtube which Batman can use and bye bye Slave 1 to some desolate world with no way of returning.. also the batwing has plenty of weapons that will destroy Slave 1 anyway

careful your true colors are showing lololololol

juggerman
laughing out loud Originally posted by Robtard
I know you imagine Batman will just run out of the batcave while humming the Batman theme song and attempt a direct assault on the Slave 1 via batarang(which would work if it's Adam West Batman), but Batman is a super-genius and one of the best tacticians in the DC universe. So no.

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Kazenji
well I guess you've never heard of a boomtube which Batman can use and bye bye Slave 1 to some desolate world with no way of returning.. also the batwing has plenty of weapons that will destroy Slave 1 anyway

careful your true colors are showing lololololol

Why what can the boomtube do?........a shut off a ships engine?

BruceSkywalker
Why what can the boomtube do?........a shut off a ships engine?

it'll send slave 1 to some place where it can;t do no damage

Kazenji
But he can find his way back pretty sure Slave 1 has a nav computer.

Casper Whitey

careful your true colors are showing lololololol Lolz at your boom tube scenario. Epic lolz.

You are aware that the Slave I has shields that the Batwing cannot even make a dent in, aren't you? You are aware that the Slave I has weapons that make the Batwing's weaponry look like spitballs and red ryder BB guns, don't you?

Learn this shit before you address me.

Casper Whitey
Why what can the boomtube do?........a shut off a ships engine? It's basically a Stargate. An extra dimensional point-to-point travel portal opened by a mother box.

And no, this won't work unless Fett willingly enters it. I mean it's not like a Yuuzhan Vong dovin basal.

Kazenji
And this is the ship that hid among some asteroids and then tailed the Aluminum falcon back to Cloud City.

Casper Whitey
Yes. The Slave I is arguably the most deadly ship pound for pound in SWverse.

Pwned
And this is the ship that hid among some asteroids and then tailed the Aluminum falcon back to Cloud City. What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?

Yes. The Slave I is arguably the most deadly ship pound for pound in SWverse. No, its not. You are leaving out: Sun Crusher; Eclipse-class SSD; even Executor-class SSD; Victory-class........ Its not even close.

Its probably actually on par with the Falcon (or as they say in the OT, the Fahlcun) friggin proton torpedo lauchers.....

Casper Whitey
Forgot the Sun Crusher.

BruceSkywalker
Lolz at your boom tube scenario. Epic lolz.

You are aware that the Slave I has shields that the Batwing cannot even make a dent in, aren't you? You are aware that the Slave I has weapons that make the Batwing's weaponry look like spitballs and red ryder BB guns, don't you?

Learn this shit before you address me.

come down son, the batwing has shields too, so lolololololol..

nothing for me to learn, I'm not the one butthurt, I know everything there is to know about Batman and Star Wars, unlike you which you seem to forget things to suit your own agenda

Casper Whitey
come down son, the batwing has shields too, so lolololololol..

nothing for me to learn, I'm not the one butthurt, I know everything there is to know about Batman and Star Wars, unlike you which you seem to forget things to suit your own agenda

OK let's compare the shields/weaponry/tech of the Batwing and the Slave I.

Sorry I busted your boomtube theory.

BruceSkywalker
OK let's compare the shields/weaponry/tech of the Batwing and the Slave I.

Sorry I busted your boomtube theory.

nah you didn;t..

Casper Whitey
nah you didn;t.. Uh, yeah, I did. You think Boba Fett is gonna stumble into the boomtube? You think he will just say "Well, KMC dude said I should enter that interdimensional portal, so I gotta do it?"

Nah. And good move on not entering a debate with me about which shields are stronger between the Batwing and the Slave I.

Boba Fett went toe to toe with Vader and held his own out of sheer willpower/determination and brute strength. Batman is screwed here.

ScreamPaste
Dash Rendar shot down the Slave I with a blaster.

Tzeentch._
Boba Fett flies around Gotham in his Slave 1, blowing up Gotham citizins, until Batman does what all good guys do, reveal himself in order to save innocents.

And then Boba blows him to pieces with the Slave 1.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Dash Rendar shot down the Slave I with a blaster. Ok.

ScreamPaste
Just sayin'.

Casper Whitey
Details?

ScreamPaste
In Shadows of The Empire, Dash Rendar tracks down Boba Fett after the Imperial attack on Hoth, beats him up and damages the Slave 1, all while on foot, and forces Boba Fett to flee. /Shrug.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Shadows_of_the_Empire

Casper Whitey
I read Shadows of the Empire many times and I don't recall. Lol. This was from the novel, yes?

I see nothing in the link that says "In Shadows of The Empire, Dash Rendar tracks down Boba Fett after the Imperial attack on Hoth, beats him up and damages the Slave 1, all while on foot, and forces Boba Fett to flee. /Shrug."

ScreamPaste
The N64 game. 131

Casper Whitey
Lol, fail.

ScreamPaste
How so?

BruceSkywalker
Uh, yeah, I did. You think Boba Fett is gonna stumble into the boomtube? You think he will just say "Well, KMC dude said I should enter that interdimensional portal, so I gotta do it?"

Nah. And good move on not entering a debate with me about which shields are stronger between the Batwing and the Slave I.

Boba Fett went toe to toe with Vader and held his own out of sheer willpower/determination and brute strength. Batman is screwed here.

well you and others think Batman will just stand there and get blown to bits , sorry not happening as you have tried that tactic before and it didn't work then and it isn't working now.. Batman isn't called BatGod prepGod for nothing.. he will be really for anything Fett has.. Fett loses.

Dash Rendar shot down the Slave I with a blaster.

I remember that, fett loses worser to Batman

Robtard
1600's ended some time ago, Bruce. "Worse" is what all the hip kids are saying these days.

BruceSkywalker
1600's ended some time ago, Bruce. "Worse" is what all the hip kids are saying these days.

lol.. have a good christmas Rob

Casper Whitey
well you and others think Batman will just stand there and get blown to bits , sorry not happening as you have tried that tactic before and it didn't work then and it isn't working now.. Batman isn't called BatGod prepGod for nothing.. he will be really for anything Fett has.. Fett loses.
What are you babbling about? I never said Batman would just stand there and be blown to bits. Quote me when I said that, and quote me when I have ever said it about him in the past.

Question (and please give a serious answer, not more "ZOMG I LOVE BATMAN AND FETT IS WORSER"wink, what does Batman have that contend with the Slave I? And before you answer that, read up on the specs of the Slave I.

Did......you just say worser? Lol, and the Joker took out the Batwing with one shot from a revolver. Your move.

How so? Because you can't really use campaign level video game feats here. I can list many reasons why.

ScreamPaste
Seperate universe.

The videogames are canon, it's all part of the EU, my friend.

Tzeentch._
He damages the ship using an anti-aircraft warhead.

Move along.

Casper Whitey
He damages the ship using an anti-aircraft warhead.

Move along.

Sure, the Slave I tagged by an anti aircraft warhead. Sure, why not? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seperate universe.

The videogames are canon, it's all part of the EU, my friend.

Might wanna read the thread. Might wanna see what media is involved here, I amended it.

Let me get this straight....If I were to start an Anakin Skywalker vs. Zorro thread (and include all SW media, including all video games), part of Anakin's feats are the ability to tank hundreds of lightsaber blows? If I were to start a John McClane versus David Mason (Blackops 2) thread, part of David's ability is that he can respawn every time he is killed?

Lol, no.

ScreamPaste
What are you on about? A bunch of gameplay mechanics? Those are completely unrelated to the EU games being canon to Star Wars.

Dash Rendar with just a jetback beat Boba Fett who had a jetpack and the Slave I.

Casper Whitey
What are you on about? A bunch of gameplay mechanics? Those are completely unrelated to the EU games being canon to Star Wars.

Dash Rendar with just a jetback beat Boba Fett who had a jetpack and the Slave I. See, what you are doing, you are picking and choosing which feats suit your argument.

If you wanna go that route, Boba Fett went toe to toe with Vader and netted a draw. And we all know that Vader would wipe the floor with Batman.

Your move.

Casper Whitey
Besides:Originally posted by Casper Whitey
OK, so if I say that we can use only EU (novel) Fett, what version of batman can we use? Comic? Ok, Novel (EU) Fett versus Comic Batman.

ScreamPaste
None of your examples are feats, you were strawmanning and blatantly. "LOLOLOLVIDEOGAME LOGIC IS HUMOROUS, PEOPLE RESPAWN" has nothing to do with "Fett got beat by a guy on foot while in his ship."

My move? The slave I isn't the bestest ship evar, and if Dash can damage it, I see no reason Batman can't.

So we're discounting everything Fett does in the movies, games, and comics? That seems to be all the places he gets eaten and beaten up like a sissy. 131 And I'm too lazy to look for examples of falling into sarlacc pits in the novels.

Tzeentch._
Sure, the Slave I tagged by an anti aircraft warhead. Sure, why not? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The warhead was designed to shoot down ships that were in space. I'm not sure how you would consider that a "low-blow" for the Slave 1. Batman doesn't have anti-space ship weaponry, RJ.

NemeBro
Batman doesn't have anti-space ship weaponry, RJ. Yes he does.

Batman recreates the Brother Mk 1 OMACs. gg Boba Fett.

roughrider
Does Batman have anything to deflect a torrent of laser blasts?

And if an amateur like Hush can stalk him for months without Batman realizing it, how much more successful would Boba Fett be, putting himself in a sniper's position in Gotham and just waiting?

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes he does.

Batman recreates the Brother Mk 1 OMACs. gg Boba Fett. Slave 1 would annihilate some pussy OMAC.

Casper Whitey
None of your examples are feats, you were strawmanning and blatantly. "LOLOLOLVIDEOGAME LOGIC IS HUMOROUS, PEOPLE RESPAWN" has nothing to do with "Fett got beat by a guy on foot while in his ship."

My move? The slave I isn't the bestest ship evar, and if Dash can damage it, I see no reason Batman can't.

So we're discounting everything Fett does in the movies, games, and comics? That seems to be all the places he gets eaten and beaten up like a sissy. 131 And I'm too lazy to look for examples of falling into sarlacc pits in the novels.

This the gameplay footage you are speaking of?

JWXLgDRNooo

Are you absolutely sure you want to count this against Fett? Think hard and long before answering.

sCOURGE_0
Originally posted by roughrider
Does Batman have anything to deflect a torrent of laser blasts?

And if an amateur like Hush can stalk him for months without Batman realizing it, how much more successful would Boba Fett be, putting himself in a sniper's position in Gotham and just waiting? Hush knew every detail about Bruce though, every single thing, Boba doesn't

Not saying who wins but that's hardly comparable

Casper Whitey
Boba does here.

sCOURGE_0
Can someone who EU Boba's feats so I can add them to my scan collection?

Casper Whitey
Huh?

Kazenji
Same here.

Casper Whitey
Get off my plane.

Kazenji
Get off my train.

Casper Whitey
You ARE the train.

BruceSkywalker
this is still being debated.. facepalm

Casper Whitey
Sure is. I've debunked any and all arguments for Batman, including the anti-feat in the game.

Anything else? Oh yeah, the boom tubes, I raped that too.

Anything else?

ScreamPaste
Sure is. I've debunked any and all arguments for Batman, including the anti-feat in the game.

Anything else? Oh yeah, the boom tubes, I raped that too.

Anything else? haermm Sure you have, boyo.

You disallowed Fett's low showings by using novels exclusively, nothing more, it's still canon he was bested with his ship by Dash Rendar without one. smile You compared this to the 1989 Batman movie, which is in a seperate universe form the comics, not canon to the comics at all, erroneously.

It's also still more than likely that Batman with prep beats his ass, honestly.

BruceSkywalker
haermm Sure you have, boyo.

You disallowed Fett's low showings by using novels exclusively, nothing more, it's still canon he was bested with his ship by Dash Rendar without one. smile You compared this to the 1989 Batman movie, which is in a seperate universe form the comics, not canon to the comics at all, erroneously.

It's also still more than likely that Batman with prep beats his ass, honestly.

exactly, rj forgot that he gave Batman prep time.. he also forgot that he gave Batman his comic book feats which means Fett loses... typical rj, he always likes to gimp someone to suit his own purpose

Kazenji
So is that who this Casper is?.....Rj

i see now.

Pwned
Oh god... Please don't let it be true.....

Casper Whitey
haermm Sure you have, boyo. Glad we agree on something.

Fett's high end feats are in the novels, babe. We use high end feats here. I disallowed Batman's low showings also, you know.

So many holes in this argument, I don't know where to start. Dash did so with a shitload of health refills, blaster refills and jetpack refills. Also, the Slave I's shields were down when Dash shot it. Besides, it's not like no one who played the game was never killed by Fett in that battle. I could argue the opposite, that Fett killed Rendar.

Lol, I only did this because people were loling at the sarlacc scene. Read between the lines.

How? No one has posted a legit way Batman wins yet. It's all "ZOMG Batman is prepGod!!!" Drop the Batman fanboy BS and tell me a legit way Batman contends with the Slave I.

ScreamPaste
Lol? Which would be great if that were canon, it's not. What is canon is that Dash, on foot, bested the Slave 1.

The difference is what happened to Fett is canon. smile What happened to Batman's batwing is not. Between the lines I see "irrelevant"

With prep Batman probably disables the shields, or just grabs a weapon capable of getting through them, the DCU has things that do this shit. Dash did it with a blaster and some pulse ammo at best.

It's also telling that you're entire argument is that Boba stays inside the Slave I at all times, while no one supporting Batman is really arguing anything similar, it's a desperation ploy. If Boba gets caught outside the Slave I he's toast, his ship's his only chance, and it's not one Bats can't get around.

Casper Whitey
Lol? Which would be great if that were canon, it's not. What is canon is that Dash, on foot, bested the Slave 1.

With a shitload of health reloads. Also the Slave I's shields were down.

Did Fett die in the sarlacc? No. He escaped and came back stronger than ever.

ScreamPaste
Star Wars has instant first aid? If anything, Dash stopping to patch up his wounds mid fire fight without losing is more impressive, if you use that line of reasoning.

The Slave I's shields are never said to be down.

He still goofed up monumentally to get inside. no expression

Casper Whitey
Star Wars has instant first aid? If anything, Dash stopping to patch up his wounds mid fire fight without losing is more impressive, if you use that line of reasoning.

The game has instant first aid. Just run over the pack and boom, instant health. And no, finding and receiving instant health is not "impressive."

And no, Dash never "stopped and patched his wounds."

Lol, educate yourself on the Slave I and it's shields and tell me how a blaster bolt gets through.

Let's think on that: He had to split his attention between a blind Corellian and a lightsaber wielding Jedi.

ScreamPaste
Man, it'd be pretty cool if that was canon, the heroes would take instant health with them everywhere. Shame it isn't, and they don't and such a thing is a gameplay mechanic. smile

Show me where the shields are said to be down. I suppose it's possible Dash used his pulse ammo, but it's still hardly impressive.

He uses his jetback to fly within range of a lightsaber with his gun, gets it cut in half, survives a second because Chewbacca is wounded, and then when Luke goes elsewhere, turns his back on Han Solo, who accidentally activates his still functional jetback, throwing him against the side of a skimmer, and then dropping him into the pit. That was slapstick comedy, dude. haermm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LWuvhTaXaw&t=3m20s

Casper Whitey
Man, it'd be pretty cool if that was canon, the heroes would take instant health with them everywhere. Shame it isn't, and they don't and such a thing is a gameplay mechanic. smile

Did Rendar have health packs during his fight with Fett? Yes. End of discussion.

Show me where the shields were activated. Blasters do not penetrate shields as strong as the Slave I's shields.

And there you go again, focusing on his one bonehead moment instead of his astonishing accomplishments.

Attaboy, ignore the fact that Fett went toe to toe with the Vader and netted a draw. Vader>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman.

ScreamPaste
No. He didn't. They don't exist. They're a gameplay mechanic, end of discussion.

He's been eaten by the Sarlaac THREE TIMES haermm

Casper Whitey
No. He didn't. They don't exist. They're a gameplay mechanic, end of discussion.

Can't have it both ways, dude. If you use a game feat, you have to include all that is in the game.

Cool story. This gives Fett the durability/damage soak edge over Batman then.

ScreamPaste
Not so, gameplay mechanics aren't counted. They're non canon and healthpacks do not exist. Go try claiming this in Games VS, lol.

But it gives a hamsandwich the brains edge over Fett.

Casper Whitey
Not so, gameplay mechanics aren't counted. They're non canon and healthpacks do not exist. Go try claiming this in Games VS, lol.

This isn't the games vs. Watch this:

o5BAZSC9dHE

Count the number of lightsaber blows they tank. This blows your argument out of the water.

There you go again, discounting Fett's high end feats. Fett turned his back on a BLIND Corellian, that's what got him screwed, you REALLY think he is gonna turn his back on Batman? Use your head, man.

ScreamPaste
This isn't the games vs. Watch this:

o5BAZSC9dHE

Count the number of lightsaber blows they tank. This blows your argument out of the water.

There you go again, discounting Fett's high end feats. Fett turned his back on a BLIND Corellian, that's what got him screwed, you REALLY think he is gonna turn his back on Batman? Use your head, man.

No, that proves nothing other than that you're clinging to gameplay mechanics which are non canon, congratulations, you look dumb.

Turning his back on Han was dumb. Flying to Luke was dumb. Boba does dumb shit.

Casper Whitey
No, that proves nothing other than that you're clinging to gameplay mechanics which are non canon, congratulations, you look dumb.

Turning his back on Han was dumb. Flying to Luke was dumb. Boba does dumb shit.

U mad cuz I pwned you.

Concession accepted.

Nemesis X
Casper, who's your seller so I don't buy pot from him?

Casper Whitey
My seller is named facts.

ScreamPaste
U mad cuz I pwned you.

Concession accepted.
http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8070-1334966333826.png

Insisting gameplay mechanics that defy the universe they exist in are canon in direct contradiction to the source material is hardly 'pwning'.

The pretentious 'concession accepted' line...

http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw7765-431136_3968669528718_1484079312_n.jpg

Zohnoes.

Batman has prep, and is capable of far more than the crap that's put Boba Fett away in the past, with access to resources that are very, very useful against Boba's sole 'advantage' the Slave I.

Casper Whitey
Whatever you say, Babe. Unfortunately, Dash Rendar is not in this fight and Batman has no blaster. AND we are talking ONLY novel Fett, NOT game Fett.

Quick end to that shit, eh?

ScreamPaste
Batman has prep, and is capable of far more than the crap that's put Boba Fett away in the past, with access to resources that are very, very useful against Boba's sole 'advantage' the Slave I.
Does nothing about this. smile

Casper Whitey
Does nothing about this. smile Actually it does. Boba's tech>>>>>Batman's tech.

ScreamPaste
An impressive claim. Support it, plz.

Casper Whitey
Lol, you REALLY need proof of that?

ScreamPaste
You can't prove it? :3

Casper Whitey
I don't need to. Look at the difference in the tech of their universes. I could go into detail on the specs of the Slave I, if you like.

ScreamPaste
Yes, you do, you claimed it, prove it.

Lek Kuen
I don't need to. Look at the difference in the tech of their universes.
I'm pretty freaking confident that DC Universe has much higher tech then anything in star wars.

Tzeentch._
Yes, you do, you claimed it, prove it. You can't prove yours either obviously, douche. laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
pretty soon this thread will be 20 or more pages.. hahahahaha

Kazenji
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I'm pretty freaking confident that DC Universe has much higher tech then anything in star wars.

Oh rly.... Including the technology in Gotham City?

Casper Whitey
I'm pretty freaking confident that DC Universe has much higher tech then anything in star wars. O'rly? Bring it.

That's a challenge.

Lek Kuen
Oh rly.... Including the technology in Gotham City? Well he said universes as a whole was all the proof he needed. Don't know about gotham specifically.

O'rly? Bring it.

That's a challenge.

Star Wars have any machines that can completely rewrite reality?

Casper Whitey
Well he said universes as a whole was all the proof he needed. Don't know about gotham specifically.

Star Wars have any machines that can completely rewrite reality?

I'm talking Fett tech versus Bat tech. Rewriting reality is not fighting Fett, it's avoiding the fight all together.

Let's make it simple: Tech Batman has in the Batcave (Batwing, batmobile, the works) versus tech Fett has aboard the Slave I and his armor.

Kazenji
Wonder how well Batman would do against Kir Kanos.

Casper Whitey
Or, if you guys want to,w e can compare all Earth technology versus SWverse technology.

But I don't think you'd want that, would you?

Lek Kuen
I'm talking Fett tech versus Bat tech. Rewriting reality is not fighting Fett, it's avoiding the fight all together.

Let's make it simple: Tech Batman has in the Batcave (Batwing, batmobile, the works) versus tech Fett has aboard the Slave I and his armor.
Yeah but you said to look at their universes was all the proof you need. Was proving why that isn't a good argument, as Miracle machine is an example of the crazy tech in Dc that has been used before on Earth.

For just batman I have no idea what his best tech is, but clearly Star Wars > DC isn't true.

Casper Whitey
Yeah but you said to look at their universes was all the proof you need. Was proving why that isn't a good argument, as Miracle machine is an example of the crazy tech in Dc that has been used before on Earth.

For just batman I have no idea what his best tech is, but clearly Star Wars > DC isn't true. Explain this reality rewriting device and when/how it was used.

Zack Fair
Batman gives Supes a call. GG.

AuraAngel
The two most fanwanked characters ever in a versus match? Nobody wins.

Kazenji
Thanks for the input douchbag.

Zack Fair
Universe explodes.

But seriously Batman wins. You can't give him prep. Prep is his walking Plot Device victory.

Same shit goes for Reed Richards and Doctor Doom. They are all right without prep(Well Doom is badass no matter what) but once you give them prep it is a joke and they instantly win. It is what they fkn do.

Would make for an interesting crossover though. I'd pay to read a well drawn-out battle of wits between them.

Casper Whitey
At some point, Boba's edge in weaponry would overcome Batman's wit/planning. FFS all Boba has to do is use the cloaking device/jamming array/shields on the Slave I and Batman is done.

Lord Lucien
At some point, Boba's edge in weaponry would overcome Batman's wit/planning. FFS all Boba has to do is use the cloaking device/jamming array/shields on the Slave I and Batman is done. If that's all it took to defeat Batman, he woulda been dead a long time ago. He's probably got some anti-cloaking/jamming/array/shield device on his belt somewhere.

Casper Whitey
Lol, "probably." "Anti-cloaking/jamming/array/shield device on his belt."

I love it.

ScreamPaste
Batman throws a handfull of flour at it, yay, visibility.

juggerman
Batman throws a handfull of flour at it, yay, visibility.

laughing

ScreamPaste
How's that for high tech, eh?

Casper Whitey
Well hell, end thread.

roughrider
It's become a pointless debate, since the Batfans will always claim Batman will have something incredibly high tech to offset Boba's obvious tech and firepower edge. It's like the arguing fans in a recent collection of Superman/Batman, where one argues how Batman could defeat Superman even without kryptonite (like, having a waiting satellite that can spread a shield of panels so huge it can block all sunlight on Earth, taking Superman's source of power away. roll eyes (sarcastic) ) Batman with prep has come to equal Reed Richards in the lab - they think he can make anything to win any kind of fight (except of course, cure cancer or change Ben Grimm back.)

Casper Whitey
Dude, the debate is over. Once someone placed a sack of flour in Batman's hand it was over.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>