The Wonder Woman challenge!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Her contestants is in a rage and is trying to kill her. Wonder Woman is fighting smart (mentality she had during Sacrifice when she faced Superman). Can she beat anyone here and if not, rank them on who does the best to the least best.

Only 4 contestants.

Surfer
Superman
Thanos
Thor

Again, the people shes fighting is in a rage and is trying to kill her. No bfring.

Silent Master
She'd beat the Hulk. evil face

carver9
Originally posted by Silent Master
She'd beat the Hulk. evil face

I know. Now how would the match ups above go?

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Her contestants is in a rage and is trying to kill her. Wonder Woman is fighting smart (mentality she had during Sacrifice when she faced Superman). Can she beat anyone here and if not, rank them on who does the best to the least best.

Only 4 contestants.

Surfer
Superman
Thanos
Thor

Again, the people shes fighting is in a rage and is trying to kill her. No bfring.

If they are in a rage (not fighting too smart) then she can beat all of them (not necessarily a majority though):

The ranking is:
1. Superman
2. Thanos
3. Thor
4. Surfer (doesn't fight very well when he's not fighting smart)

Silent Master
Originally posted by carver9
I know. Now how would the match ups above go?

Didn't read Sacrifice, but barring Thanos , I don't see why she couldn't get a few wins.

-Pr-
Angry to the point that they're mentally compromised?

pym-ftw
Thanos beats WonderWoman with Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.