Blackheart is out to claim your soul!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Igniz
As the title of this thread.Blackheart is going to take your soul away.But you are given time to find someone who would thwart him.Which of this individuals would you likely approach to defeat Blackheart.

1.Superman
2.Wonder Woman
3.Martian Man Hunter
4.Etrigan
5.Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)
6.Thor
7.Silver Surfer
8.Hulk
9.Sentry(No Void)
10.Nova (Richard Rider)

BTW You can choose DCNU or Pre-DCNU Versions of DC Characters here.But you are only allowed to choose 1 person out of 10 of these guys to do battle with Blackheart.

armedforbattle
Hulk. Everybody else get frikkin wrecked.

-Pr-
Superman. Taking his soul rarely works out well for his opponents.

JakeTheBank
Thor.

Gg.

Golgo13
Etrigan.

DarkSaint85
I'll approach Blackheart, and offer him Etrigan's soul instead, preDCnU, so he can rule in DC's hell. A much shinier proposition than my puny soul.

pym-ftw
Sentry

Glorificus
Silver Surfer.

He's thwarted Mephisto in the past because his soul was so pure or some such, and Mephisto > Blackheart.

Newjak
Probably Thor, this is more his style of villain to take on.

Estacado
Red Venom Rider.

Igniz
Originally posted by Glorificus
Silver Surfer.

He's thwarted Mephisto in the past because his soul was so pure or some such, and Mephisto > Blackheart.

Don't mean to be offensive, but wasn't there a statement in Annahilation were it was stated Power Cosmic replaces the soul or something?

SquallX
Originally posted by Glorificus
Silver Surfer.

You're joking right? How does SS have a pure soul?

How many planets has he led Galactus too? How many lives as he ruined?

Mindset
Doom.

carver9
Hulk, Thor, or Surfer

Igniz
Originally posted by SquallX

That's why asked about this since I read somewhere that Power Cosmic replaces the soul of those who becomes Galactus's heralds.I think this was stated in Annahilation or so erm

Uriel005
Etrigan... The demon lays down a beating on the upstart daddy's boy along with some wicked rhymes.

JakeTheBank

He does what he does so Galactus may live, which is brighter than the alternative should Galactus die.

Surfer's inherent nobility is a trademark aspect of the character. He willingly became essentially a slave to Galactus for all eternity to spare the world he loved and has consistently led him to planets devoid of sentient life if possible.

Mephisto certainly believes Surfer's soul is pure, in any case.

TheGodKiller
Thor should suffice. Iirc, he resisted Mephisto trying to claim his soul, which is >>>> Blackheart trying to do the same thing.

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He does what he does so Galactus may live, which is brighter than the alternative should Galactus die.

Surfer's inherent nobility is a trademark aspect of the character. He willingly became essentially a slave to Galactus for all eternity to spare the world he loved and has consistently led him to planets devoid of sentient life if possible.

Mephisto certainly believes Surfer's soul is pure, in any case.

His noble sacrificed wasn't so noble. True he did it to save his home world and lover, but he still led Galactus to other planets to consume.

If he was so noble, he would have found a way to feed Galactus without endangering any lives.

True inherent nobility is to always find the right path without going against you're code.

Best ex. Superman when he went against the Elites. After everything Black did to him, he stayed his course, never losing faith in his morale codes.

Mindset
You're using human morals to determine SS's morality.

SquallX
Originally posted by Mindset
You're using human morals to determine SS's morality.

And where on a forum discussing comic book characters morality. What's you're point?

My point still stands. For all of SS's morale code, he has been the sole responsible for the death of billions of innocent lives.

Mindset
And where on a forum discussing comic book characters morality. What's you're point?

My point still stands. For all of SS's morale code, he has been the sole responsible for the death of billions of innocent lives. My point is that morality is relative.

Also, if SS didn't do his job, universes would be destroyed.

Parmaniac
Surfer is a commi

SamZED

If he was so noble, he would have found a way to feed Galactus without endangering any lives.

True inherent nobility is to always find the right path without going against you're code. Bullhockey. That might work if you live in a fantazy land inhabited by pink ponies who poop rainbows and where everyone is happy 24/7 or you're Batman and would rather let a billion people die than pull a trigger to prevent it. Or pull an anti-everything logic-repelling spray out of your ass. In RL sometimes the noble thing to do is choose the lesser evil while knowing youre saving the universe but dooming your own soul in the process. Because its worth it and youre willing to pay the price.

Thats right, people. Feel free to quote me.cool

SquallX
Originally posted by SamZED
Bullhockey. That might work if you live in a fantazy land inhabited by pink ponies who poop rainbows and where everyone is happy 24/7 or you're Batman and would rather let a billion people die than pull a trigger to prevent it. Or pull an anti-everything logic-repelling spray out of your ass. In RL sometimes the noble thing to do is choose the lesser evil while knowing youre saving the universe but dooming your own soul in the process. Because its worth it and youre willing to pay the price.

Thats right, people. Feel free to quote me.cool

Nice, but you miss the whole point.

My point was, how can SS be claimed to be a pure, noble Soul, when he lets billions dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.