My version of Champion of the Universe should be vs Marvel's Champion of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright my idea for Champion is that he is the originator of all physical combat styles he would know them all as well as he knows his name, when I mean the originator of physical combat I mean that he started them all through out the Universe I mean it is possible since he is over 5 billion years old. Champion is in perfect physical condition with say between Herald and Skyfather level strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability.

Cogito
Champion loses 10/10

Mshinu
Yep I can definately see Champion self-KO (like Hulkie Boy) and losing 10/10 even with no opponent in this thread.

Newjak
Originally posted by golem370
Alright my idea for Champion is that he is the originator of all physical combat styles he would know them all as well as he knows his name, when I mean the originator of physical combat I mean that he started them all through out the Universe I mean it is possible since he is over 5 billion years old. Champion is in perfect physical condition with say between Herald and Skyfather level strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability. While this is a vs match your version of Champion doesn't have any feats, and the 'enhancements' you've given him are extremely vague.

Being the originator of physical combat means what exactly, how much skill does that really give him?

Between Herald and Skyfather level physical abilities means what exactly? Even within the Herald tier there are notable gaps in strength, speed, and durability between characters.

guy222
champ loses again

DarkSaint85
Being the originator means jack all, if he hasn't refined it.

I invent the punch, only to get shot....

golem370
Well meaning an originator and being 5 billion years old +++ would mean imo a master of all forms of hand to hand combat all in the universe since he knows them all with excellent clarity he could use them all better then anybody else. Between Herald and Skyfather level physical power would mean above any herald but below high skyfathers. He would in Marvel stats have 4 Intellegence. 7 strength. 6 speed. 7 stamina. 6 durability 1 energy projection. 7 fighting skill. He would have an accelerated healing factor and sense honed beyond the highest human levels.

I would say that he became a teacher of combat and his pupils go on to teach others. He would be a father of hand to hand combat including melee weapon combat. God of Combat or War tactics Universal god not just a pantheron level god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.