Galactus vs These Two hits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Galactus is feed lets say 80% to well feed and with any defense he is hit with the helmet cracking shot that Thor gave Exitar and then the amped God Blast that destroyed Thor's hammer and belt. How much damage does it do to Galactus?

golem370
And

TheGodKiller
A lot. But doesn't matter as it'll get repaired near instantaneously.

golem370
So you doubt it would be that hard for Galactus to recover. At a percentage where would those hits drop Galactus down to?

Nibedicus
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Galactus is feed lets say 80% to well feed and with any defense he is hit with the helmet cracking shot that Thor gave Exitar and then the amped God Blast that destroyed Thor's hammer and belt. How much damage does it do to Galactus?

The aftermath of the shot you posted is the badass part. You should post that. stick out tongue

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by golem370
So you doubt it would be that hard for Galactus to recover.

At a percentage where would those hits drop Galactus down to?
Was it that hard for Exitar to recover?

Depends. Barring a hungry/starving version, I don't see either that mountain busting hit or the Godblast having that much of a drastic effect on him.

golem370
Sorry for the small pic

golem370
How do you compare the power blast that Thor did to the Blast Thanos gave Galactus?

golem370
bump

LeonBuco666
The Exitar dome polishing attack (is it? Is it really an attack?) would have little to no effect on Big G.

The Godblast however may or may not hurt him. Simply enough.

krisblaze
All hail Galactus.

He's injured but recovers.

DarkSaint85
Well, it's weird. In the Old King Thor storyline, Galactus has his jaw blown off, but still continues to talk - leading me to suspect physical damage doesn't actually matter all that much to him.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, it's weird. In the Old King Thor storyline, Galactus has his jaw blown off, but still continues to talk - leading me to suspect physical damage doesn't actually matter all that much to him.

In theory, Galactus is just energy, and what we saw is just a representation of him (to humans).

His real form is this:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/silversurfer19880101213vz1.jpg

At the start of Stormbreaker, Bill see Galactus in this way: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2414828-brb_vs_galactus_1.jpg

But yes...some writters dont know or forget about this and think Galactus is just a big human guy.

krisblaze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

It shouldn't, but I think the physical form sometimes represents the state of the energy being.

golem370
I think the two hits were A more powerful then mountain busting anb B would be harder on big G then just something he will just shake off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.