Spider-man/Venom/Carnage vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
1. No thunderclap for Hulk
2. thunderclap for Hulk

The three surround Hulk from 30feet away and are not holding back. Spidey is at desperation levels. Fight is in barren city downtown.

Who wins the majority?

carver9
Uuuuummm, Hulk stomps. Venom got DESTROYED by Hulk. Carnage would get the same results and Spiderman nearly broke his hands punching Hulk. This fight isn't fair, at all.

Damborgson
Hulk easily

DarkSaint85
Carnage's ONLY (and read, carver: ONLY. I'm not saying its a foolproof method or even that it would work in the majority. Maybe 1 or 2/10?) hope is to use those mind control tendrils.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuuummm, Hulk stomps. Venom got DESTROYED by Hulk. Carnage would get the same results and Spiderman nearly broke his hands punching Hulk. This fight isn't fair, at all. Hulk thunderclapped him, loud noices - Venom's weakness. I can THINK of a scenario where the team takes it but yeah.. Hulk takes it.

Parmaniac
It doesn't mean the same results for Carnage at all...

There's an actual chance for Carnage to take him over.

Still, if I had to make a choice I'd go with Hulk here.

SamZED
Pretty much the scenario i was talking about. Venom could potentially do it too. He's taken over Rulk not long ago.

DarkSaint85
Thunderclap's been turned off, anyway.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thunderclap's been turned off, anyway.

Hulk grabs to manhole covers and slaps them togetha. Carnage and venom are done.

SamZED
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Hulk grabs to manhole covers and slaps them togetha. Carnage and venom are done. Wloukd take a lot more than that. Normally takes a Reed Richards made sonic gun to hurt Venom. Carnage is immune to sonics.

guy222
hulk

StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats them.

h1a8
I think it would be a hell of a challenge for Hulk. These guys are faster and more agile than Hulk. They also have good healing factors. Carnage can definitely do some serious cutting. And Venom or Carnage can definitely try to take Hulk over.

IMO
Hulk wins 6/10 in scenario 1 and 9/10 in scenario 2

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuuummm, Hulk stomps. Venom got DESTROYED by Hulk. Carnage would get the same results and Spiderman nearly broke his hands punching Hulk. This fight isn't fair, at all.

-Pr-
Carnage is the only real threat to Hulk, and I wouldn't bet on him being a deciding factor tbh.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by h1a8
I think it would be a hell of a challenge for Hulk. These guys are faster and more agile than Hulk. They also have good healing factors. Carnage can definitely do some serious cutting. And Venom or Carnage can definitely try to take Hulk over.

IMO
Hulk wins 6/10 in scenario 1 and 9/10 in scenario 2
Lol @ Hulk losing 4/10 against 3 people who can barely cause him pain.

Mindset
They all web him up 10/10 for the win.

Naija boy
Hulk wrecks

Mindset
This noob...

h1a8
Can't one of the symbiotes take him over?
And what about webbing to slow him down?

Parmaniac
And what about webbing to slow him down? There's a possibility, and that'S the only chance for them to win.

and no for webbing.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Mindset
They all web him up 10/10 for the win.
lol thumb up

And what about webbing to slow him down?
laughing

I think it's bad enough you created this thread to begin with then asked this question but no... you actually stated that you believe Hulk only wins a slight majority against this team and then ask another poster how they could win wacko

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
There's a possibility, and that'S the only chance for them to win.

and no for webbing. Hellz no, Spidey tosses 10 exploding web crtriges down Hulk's throat and Hulk suffocates.cool

basilisk
Carnage + Venom would have to duplicate something like Cap's Hulkbuster punch that allowed him and Spidey to take down the Hulk previously.

So if Venom and Carnage >= Cap they should be okay.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats them.

SamZED
Dont quote that guy, he doesnt know what hes talking about.

StiltmanFTW
He eats the whole Russia next.

SamZED
Pfft.. he dies of indigestion the minute he gets to the first shawarma place.

leonidas
Originally posted by SamZED
Hulk thunderclapped him, loud noices - Venom's weakness. I can THINK of a scenario where the team takes it but yeah.. Hulk takes it.

h1a8
bump

DTM
Same as Hulk vs. Carnage, unless the V or C symboties try to take over Hulk, he beats them all, soundly.

h1a8
Originally posted by DTM
Same as Hulk vs. Carnage, unless the V or C symboties try to take over Hulk, he beats them all, soundly. But you agree it's less spite than Carnage alone?

DTM
Oh of course, this is essentially Carnage ++ vs. Hulk, though thats still not enough for me to vote against Hulk here. Add in Wolverine, X-23 and Daken, and now were getting somewhere. smile

TheGodKiller
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/spider-manunlimited11.jpg

pym-ftw
Hulk

TheHulk
Savage Hulk immunity to things taking over his body aren't as good as his current incarnations so yea i also can see Savage Hulk body being take over but while that Hulk also has a chance to fight back..

either way Hulk 6/10

TheHulk
Originally posted by DTM
Oh of course, this is essentially Carnage ++ vs. Hulk, though thats still not enough for me to vote against Hulk here. Add in Wolverine, X-23 and Daken, and now were getting somewhere. smile Yea this guys are the only one who aren't even Low Herald level,Can hurt The Hulk...well Savage Hulk to be exact...

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Sorrow
lol thumb up

laughing

I think it's bad enough you created this thread to begin with then asked this question but no... you actually stated that you believe Hulk only wins a slight majority against this team and then ask another poster how they could win wacko laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.