Spiderman vs Midnighter(wildstorm)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil1
1. First fight No web shooters/No Healing factor for Mids.

2. Second fight no spider sense/No Computer.

Who wins?

Falcon Man
Does Midnighter also have access to his "Doors"?

Daredevil1
No door.

cdtm
Spiderman wins, with ease.

SamZED
Spider-man in both.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man in both.

Yeah I guess the stat advantage for Spiderman is just to great for Midnighter.

Glorificus
Spidey stomps.

DarkSaint85
Spiderman.

Midnighter has more of a chance with doors, but since they've been turned off, Spiderman wins, like, loads.

pym-ftw
Parker breaks him.

Digi
Originally posted by Daredevil1
1. First fight No web shooters/No Healing factor for Mids.

2. Second fight no spider sense/No Computer.

Who wins?

Besides being done before, the stipulations are very weird. Midnighter's healing isn't useful in a combat sense anyway. And his effectiveness is based almost entirely on his calculative ability. I can appreciate trying to understand a character's levels, but the stips seem to suggest you don't know a whole lot about him.

Spider-Man in the 2nd, incredibly easily. The first is the only decent scenario, and opinions will vary but will tend to side with Spidey.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Digi
Besides being done before, the stipulations are very weird. Midnighter's healing isn't useful in a combat sense anyway. And his effectiveness is based almost entirely on his calculative ability. I can appreciate trying to understand a character's levels, but the stips seem to suggest you don't know a whole lot about him.

Spider-Man in the 2nd, incredibly easily. The first is the only decent scenario, and opinions will vary but will tend to side with Spidey.

I knew these stipulations would be difficult for him. The first one he should still give Spidey problems I recon without his healing factor he still has his other enhanced stats and his super computer. Just not his healing factor.

Posters make twists to different characters. If I didn't know well his character I could have left the comp off on both scenarios LOL.

The second one was just to see if anyone would believe his stats are that good. The way some fans tout Mids strength, speed, durability that its on a level of hurting Apollo and strength that can kick tank shells. You'd figure someone out there might presume he could one shot Spidey with such strength. Thank God so far there isn't.

Now with that stated how easy is easy? For these you do realize Spiderman is in character unless stated and Mids normally operates at full tilt. Makes me wonder if you yourself understand Mids?

Or you know and just should read the forum rules. Would save us a lot of trouble.

Although I agree Spiderman wins........just not sure if its super easy....not because Mids stats are better then Pete. Hell no.

But Spiderman in character holding back factor and combine that with Mids wanting to put everything into what he's got. Makes me think at times "it" may not be easy all the time, for your wall crawler. But he still wins the majority "of course" maybe even all the time. smile But incredibly easy.......doubt full.

Blood lusted Pete....shoot yeah it would be easy.

Digi
I knew these stipulations would be difficult for him. The first one he should still give Spidey problems I recon without his healing factor he still has his other enhanced stats and his super computer. Just not his healing factor.

Posters make twists to different characters. If I didn't know well his character I could have left the comp off on both scenarios LOL.

The second one was just to see if anyone would believe his stats are that good. The way some fans tout Mids strength, speed, durability that its on a level of hurting Apollo and strength that can kick tank shells. You'd figure someone out there might presume he could one shot Spidey with such strength. Thank God so far there isn't.

Now with that stated how easy is easy? For these you do realize Spiderman is in character unless stated and Mids normally operates at full tilt. Makes me wonder if you yourself understand Mids?

Or you know and just should read the forum rules. Would save us a lot of trouble.

Although I agree Spiderman wins........just not sure if its super easy....not because Mids stats are better then Pete. Hell no.

But Spiderman in character holding back factor and combine that with Mids wanting to put everything into what he's got. Makes me think at times "it" may not be easy all the time, for your wall crawler. But he still wins the majority "of course" maybe even all the time. smile But incredibly easy.......doubt full.

Blood lusted Pete....shoot yeah it would be easy.

I've never seen anyone claim that about MNer's physical stats. srug

Again, the healing is meaningless. It's better than normal, but not fast enough to heal from anything during combat. Removing it isn't a hindrance in a forum battle.

How easy is easy? Easy. Without his combat computer, he's a C-list MA'er with lower physical stats than Spidey.

The in-character argument is fairly weak. Pete knows how to fight and win. One need not be bloodlusted to make the most of one's abilities.

I haven't weighed in on the first scenario. It's a good fight, because it's zero handicap to MNer and Pete without his webs. There's your fight. My comments stand otherwise.

Daredevil1
I've never seen anyone claim that about MNer's physical stats. srug

Again, the healing is meaningless. It's better than normal, but not fast enough to heal from anything during combat. Removing it isn't a hindrance in a forum battle.

How easy is easy? Easy. Without his combat computer, he's a C-list MA'er with lower physical stats than Spidey.

The in-character argument is fairly weak. Pete knows how to fight and win. One need not be bloodlusted to make the most of one's abilities.

I haven't weighed in on the first scenario. It's a good fight, because it's zero handicap to MNer and Pete without his webs. There's your fight. My comments stand otherwise.

Right because Parker holding back on Punisher, Cap, Daredevil, Shang, Hammer has never been a part or quality that has allowed himself to have any type of problem or even less then stellar comp like Hammer head.

Not really. But hey who cares......Spiderman will win. Also why do you think Mid fans bring up the re-direct kick of a tank shell if not a strength feat.

Seriously. What do you think there trying to display with that? A ChaCha dance feat?

Sorry I had to go there. LOL

Digi
Right because Parker holding back on Punisher, Cap, Daredevil, Shang, Hammer has never been a part or quality that has allowed himself to have any type of problem or even less then stellar comp like Hammer head.

He also has literally thousands of wins over some of those same people, as well as people more powerful. Again, he doesn't need to be bloodlusted to fight well and use his abilities to the fullest.

Not really. But hey who cares......Spiderman will win. Also why do you think Mid fans bring up the re-direct kick of a tank shell if not a strength feat.

...because it's a good feat? And yes, it involves an element of strength. But It doesn't put him above Spidey's strength, or at the very least it's ambiguous enough that it doesn't imply that clearly. Again, I've never seen a > Spidey stats argument. Maybe I've missed them.

Seriously. What do you think there trying to display with that? A ChaCha dance feat?

Not a cha-cha fan myself. I've always preferred traditional swing dancing, not the Latin stuff so much. But to each their own.

As before, this is all in reference to the second scenario, where the support for MNer is nonexistent, or should be. The first scenario is a good fight, and I wouldn't put it at 10/10 either way.

Daredevil1
He also has literally thousands of wins over some of those same people, as well as people more powerful. Again, he doesn't need to be bloodlusted to fight well and use his abilities to the fullest.

Agreed certain villains/good guys Spiderman improved on the second bout. Due to either him knowing there powerset/weakness and how much can cut lose. But he does not get that here this is his first and only fight with Mids. Which is why he could pose a beginning problem. Obviously if Spiderman could have a second match it would go much more into his abilities or if Parker could prepare with already information on Mids power set.

But again not for this scenario.

You might have missed them when Mids was first came on scene. Some suggested he was in Spiderman weight class.

Yeah the first one I give Spidey 7/10.
The second one I give Spidey probably 10/10. But I can definitely see Parker initially be given problems despite winning. But to each his own.

DarkSaint85
Also, with regards to the tank kicking feat:

Amadeus Cho has done similar feats (not as balls out as kicking a tank shell) with human level stats, but using his super computer. I believe Mids does something similar, though yes, an element of that is his strength.

JakeTheBank
Spider-Man and I don't see it as all that close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.