Mike Haggar(Final Fight 2) vs Max(Streets of Rage 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Villelater
Capcom vs SEGA...which one of these tough guys will win? i can't decide...

KingD19
I don't remember much from 2, but I know in SoR 1, you could call in missile strikes. If Max can do that, Haggar stands no chance.

Snafu the Great
Zangief ripped off Haggar's Screw Lariat, in which Haggar ripped off Zangief's Screw Piledriver in retaliation. My money's on Mike.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't remember much from 2, but I know in SoR 1, you could call in missile strikes. If Max can do that, Haggar stands no chance.

Those missile strikes usually only took a fraction of health off Bosses. They won't kill Hagar.

Drawingblood88
Haggar wins.

b64
Very interesting match. Both Haggar and Max are capable of beating street thugs as well. As I remember, stage bosses in Streets of Rage 2 were less durable and weaker than Final Fight bosses, but that shouldn't decide who would win this match. While Max has no actual story background and is just limited to SoR, Haggar was a pro-wrestler for years and is quite experienced in wrestling, so that's why he would most likely beat Max.

Villelater
the 2 reasons i can't decide is
1.Max has a slide move
2.Max can sacrifice a little health for a charge attack or a spin that can break grapple locks

but Mike Hagger has more Range using his fists and also has an anti-grapple lock move that costs a little health
3.both tie in jumping attacks
in a close fight Hagger has the edge...but does Max have enough distance advantage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.