Thor Vs Black Adam Vs Hulk Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Order by power

Use Shazam return of Black Adam, and Hulk Vs Thor

Placidity
Don't remember the films well, but:

1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Thor
4. Hulk

dadudemon
Def. Black Adam first.

-Pr-
This is a duplicate thread. no expression

There's one exactly identical in the comic book vs that was made today.

Impediment
Black Adam is first due to his magic based powers. Superman is vulnerable to magic.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Impediment
Black Adam is first due to his magic based powers. Superman is vulnerable to magic. Yeppers.

Placidity
The way I read the OP, was rank them in terms of overall power, not how they would do against each other in a fight.

As Superman demonstrated in SRoBA, they are in the same league whichever way you want to argue, but Superman has heat vision, "other visions", ice breath, super senses, making him more versatile and therefore "powerful" in my book.

Secondly, Superman was holding his own despite his magic weakness, we can infer that based on purely strength/speed/durability Superman should edge BA if not beat him outright.

I could have misunderstood some of you, and you meant that Superman comes second overall (not in a fight) because of a magic weakness, but I think his other strengths and abilities make up for it.

whatdoucare
1 hulk
2 superman
3 Thor
Don't know who's black Adam

juggerman
Originally posted by whatdoucare
Don't know who's black Adam

laughing

Superman is the most powerful. Followed by Black Adam then Thor and finally Hulk

Even tho Hulk beat the dos sh!t outta Thor i'd say if Thor actually used half his power instead of just trying to "slug it out" with Hulk he could have easily bested Banner

Silent Master
As this is the movie forum, shouldn't this be based on their movie versions?

I don't recall Black Adam showing up in a movie, though I've missed a few DC animated movies, so that might explain it.....what movie was Black Adam in?

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
As this is the movie forum, shouldn't this be based on their movie versions?

I don't recall Black Adam showing up in a movie, though I've missed a few DC animated movies, so that might explain it.....what movie was Black Adam in?

The OP stated the movies these guys were to be used from.

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggerman
The OP stated the movies these guys were to be used from.

I actually completely missed that, I must need caffeine

juggerman
I actually completely missed that, I must need caffeine

It's ok i missed it at first too. Even tho i had seen the BA movie, for some reason it didn't come to mind.

marwash22
1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Thor
4. Hulk

juggerman
1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Thor
4. Hulk

quanchi112
Hulk
Black Adam
Superman
Thor.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk
Black Adam
Marvel/Superman tie.

Marvel isn't in this

quanchi112
Marvel isn't in this Oh my bad.

3.Superman
4.Thor.

marwash22
Since the OP failed miserably to be clear in which versions of the characters we're supposed to use, i assumed this was...

Hulk (MCU)
Superman (Returns)
Thor (MCU)

if that's the case, then Quan, your list makes no sense.

quanchi112
Originally posted by marwash22
Since the OP failed miserably to be clear in which versions of the characters we're supposed to use, i assumed this was...

Hulk (MCU)
Superman (Returns)
Thor (MCU)

if that's the case, then Quan, your list makes no sense. He used Hulk vs. Thor as Hulk and Thor. That Hulk was practically unstoppable.

marwash22
He used Hulk vs. Thor as Hulk and Thor. That Hulk was practically unstoppable. where is Superman from?

Robtard
Superman doesn't have a magic "weakness" really, his weakness is kryptonite.

His invulnerability aura happens to not protect him from magic(though iirc, it has in some occasions); magic affects him as if he were a normal person, but he's still better off than a human when getting attacked by a given magic attack as he's still extremely durable and has a healing factor.

1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Hulk
4. Thor

Normally Thor would be above Hulk, but in Hulk Vs, Thor literally was beaten nigh unto death by a mindless Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by marwash22
where is Superman from? The one where he took on Black Adam. That's the one I was rolling with.Originally posted by Robtard
Superman doesn't have a magic "weakness" really, his weakness is kryptonite.

His invulnerability aura happens to not protect him from magic(though iirc, it has in some occasions); magic affects him as if he were a normal person, but he's still better off than a human when getting attacked by a given magic attack as he's still extremely durable and has a healing factor.

1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Hulk
4. Thor

Normally Thor would be above Hulk, but in Hulk Vs, Thor literally was beaten nigh unto death by a mindless Hulk. Normally Thor isn't above Hulk. They are pretty much even steven with a slight edge to Hulk butu the distance seems to be growing due to Hulk's push.

Superman also does have a magical weakness. The two words are used in succession multiple times in comics.

Robtard
Normally Thor isn't above Hulk. They are pretty much even steven with a slight edge to Hulk butu the distance seems to be growing due to Hulk's push.

Superman also does have a magical weakness. The two words are used in succession multiple times in comics.

No, Thor when deciding not to take on Hulk like a dumb brick has abilities that Hulk couldn't compete with. Hulk being able to compete with Thor is due to the high level of Hulk fanboys.

So if something can harm you, it's automatically like "weakness"? Magic is not like kyptonite to Superman; krpytonite strips him of his powers and brings him to his knees, that's a weakness. Poor wording happens, see the facts; think for yourself.

1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Hulk
4. Thor (due to it being Hulk Vs and Hulk needed to be masturbated in his feature)

/deal

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
No, Thor when deciding not to take on Hulk like a dumb brick has abilities that Hulk couldn't compete with. Hulk being able to compete with Thor is due to the high level of Hulk fanboys.

So if something can harm you, it's automatically like "weakness"? Magic is not like kyptonite to Superman; krpytonite strips him of his powers and brings him to his knees, that's a weakness. Poor wording happens, see the facts; think for yourself.

1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Hulk
4. Thor (due to it being Hulk Vs and Hulk needed to be masturbated in his feature)

/deal It's Thor personality or in character to take him on in that manner. How much fun also would a fight be when he bfr'd him as soon as it starts ? You wouldn't sell many comics.

The words magic is a weakness is used over and over in comics. Both are weaknesses having differing effects.

Silent Master
Thor is above Hulk in power, writers make the fights mostly HTH because that is the only way the Hulk has a chance.

quanchi112
Thor is above Hulk in power, writers make the fights mostly HTH because that is the only way the Hulk has a chance. I agree that he is but Hulk is above Thor in strength and healing factor.

Robtard
It's Thor personality or in character to take him on in that manner. How much fun also would a fight be when he bfr'd him as soon as it starts ? You wouldn't sell many comics.

The words magic is a weakness is used over and over in comics. Both are weaknesses having differing effects.

Exactly. Hulk > Thor, cos it sells comics. It's not due to Thor being less powerful, given his stats.

So HP wizards all have a "magic weakness" because spells can affect them? Think outside the box for a second.

quanchi112
Exactly. Hulk > Thor, cos it sells comics. It's not due to Thor being less powerful, given his stats.

So HP wizards all have a "magic weakness" because spells can affect them? Think outside the box for a second. Wizards can't sit there and take buildings being thrown at them either. My god your examples are gutter trash. Magic is a weakness to Superman because the comics and various writers tell us so. I didn't just make it up. Magical weakness doesn't mean it has to completely depower or weaken him you anteater.

No, Hulk is slightly better than Thor because Thor fights his fight. Blame Thor's warrior mentality.

Robtard
Wizards can't sit there and take buildings being thrown at them either. My god your examples are gutter trash. Magic is a weakness to Superman because the comics and various writers tell us so. I didn't just make it up. Magical weakness doesn't mean it has to completely depower or weaken him you anteater.

No, Hulk is slightly better than Thor because Thor fights his fight. Blame Thor's warrior mentality.

Which would be by your Quanchi-logic wizards having a "thrown building weakness." You're confusing 'not being invulnerable to' with 'weakness'. Krpytonite = a weakness. As I said, poor wording is just that, try to think for yourself, you muppet.

Except Hulk isn't. The more interesting characters aren't always the more powerful. Deal.

quanchi112
Which would be by your logic wizards having a "thrown building weakness. You're confusing 'not being invulnerable to' with 'weakness'. Krpytonite = a weakness. As I said, poor wording is just that, try to think for yourself, you muppet.

Except Hulk isn't. The more interesting characters aren't always the more powerful. Deal. So when the writers have the words magical weakness we ignore it ? You are so biased it's sickening. Mages aren't invulnerable well at least the ones you are talking about. Hulk isn't more powerful than Thor he's stronger. Do you even read my responses ? You just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

Robtard
So when the writers have the words magical weakness we ignore it ? You are so biased it's sickening. Mages aren't invulnerable well at least the ones you are talking about. Hulk isn't more powerful than Thor he's stronger. Do you even read my responses ? You just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

Use your eyes and try and think for yourself for once, okay?

You said "better", assclown. But Hulk being stronger than Thor is debatable. But a fanboy like you will never see that.

quanchi112
Use your eyes and try and think for yourself for once, okay?

You said "better", assclown. But Hulk being stronger than Thor is debatable. But a fanboy like you will never see that. If you've read comics and understand the dynamic of Hulk's strength you wouldn't even contend with that. Hulk has better feats and more importantly looks much better when stacked up against Thor in a street fight. You have no idea what you're talking about and from what I would venture to guess haven't read an actual confrontation with Thor and the Hulk.

There's a reason Thor uses a hammer while the Hulk uses his fists, hombre.

Colossus-Big C
Does Ice breath really put superman above the rest in power?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Does Ice breath really put superman above the rest in power? No, but then again I feel like you know better and just like trying to get a reaction.

KingD19
Based on the films used, I'd say

Hulk
Thor
Superman
Black Adam

Superman, Captain Marvel and Black Adam weren't all that strong in this particular film. For instance, I believe they struggled with a fire truck at one point.

Hulk and Thor on the other hand were demolishing large chunks of Asgard.

Colossus-Big C
No, but then again I feel like you know better and just like trying to get a reaction. I was pointing out none of his powers would really make a huge difference in a fight

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
Based on the films used, I'd say

Hulk
Thor
Superman
Black Adam

Superman, Captain Marvel and Black Adam weren't all that strong in this particular film. For instance, I believe they struggled with a fire truck at one point.

Hulk and Thor on the other hand were demolishing large chunks of Asgard. Return of black adam? Superman was in that movie also

KingD19
Return of black adam? Superman was in that movie also

I know. It was Superman and Marvel against Black Adam after he flew from the edge of the universe for like 5,000 years or something.

That old man/tiger spirit animal led him to the Rock of Eternity and blah blah blah.

I'm saying that none of the 3 were particularly strong compared to other showings. They were closer to Young Justice levels of strength than say Justice League Unlimited.

-Pr-
I was pointing out none of his powers would really make a huge difference in a fight

It's not like you'd know any better.

dadudemon
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's not like you'd know any better.

sad So...mean...and blunt....

-Pr-
It's CBC. I'm not going to be nice to those that so obviously are here just to be petty.

dadudemon
It's CBC. I'm not going to be nice to those that so obviously are here just to be petty.

Meh. He's a bit dumb sometimes but I think he's easy to get along with.

-Pr-
Originally posted by dadudemon
Meh. He's a bit dumb sometimes but I think he's easy to get along with.

You're not a comic book vs forums mod. stick out tongue

Trust me, I have my reasons.

It isn't a coincidence that he just happened to pick the one movie where Superman fights like a retard.

KingD19
He's weak as hell too. Which is why he's near the bottom.

quanchi112
I was pointing out none of his powers would really make a huge difference in a fight I still love you.

dadudemon
You're not a comic book vs forums mod. stick out tongue

Trust me, I have my reasons.

It isn't a coincidence that he just happened to pick the one movie where Superman fights like a retard.

I avoid that place...it scares me. You're like an accountant: absurd amounts of patience to be willing to mod that place.

Newjak
Originally posted by dadudemon
I avoid that place...it scares me. You're like an accountant: absurd amounts of patience to be willing to mod that place. He isn't the only mod there, I to mod the Comic Book VS Forum. stick out tongue

juggerman
Originally posted by Newjak
I want some attention too!. stick out tongue

Gotta love Newjak thumb up

-Pr-
He isn't the only mod there, I to mod the Comic Book VS Forum. stick out tongue

Quiet newbie.

Newjak
Gotta love Newjak thumb up You got that right, plus I don't have a moderator tag so I feel the need to announce my presence from time to time to remind people stick out tongue

Quiet newbie. I do not fear thee PR.

Also I'm going with Black Adam for this fight.

KingD19
Did you see that movie? Adam is weaksauce.

dadudemon
He isn't the only mod there, I to mod the Comic Book VS Forum. stick out tongue

Gotta love Newjak thumb up

I lol'd at jugg's edit.

-Pr-
You got that right, plus I don't have a moderator tag so I feel the need to announce my presence from time to time to remind people stick out tongue

I do not fear thee PR.

Also I'm going with Black Adam for this fight.

Heresy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.