Pre-reboot or New 52? Who's more powerful?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
As the title says, that's the burning question.

Opinions?

Bentley
T-vo ftw biscuits

Colossus-Big C
New 52

Zack Fair
52 Supes is stronger while preflashpoint Supes is overall more powerful and versatile in the use of his powers.

deaditegonzo
Originally posted by Zack Fair
52 Supes is stronger while preflashpoint Supes is overall more powerful and versatile in the use of his powers.

I happen to think youre right, and id go so far as to say Pre52 Supes is MASSIVELY more durable in particular.

BlackZero30x
Imo new 52 has more willingness to Phuck someone up. Look at how he reacted to fighting with GL at the start of the New 52. Anyways my point is It seems like even though he still holds himself back he's probably not as "Boyscout" about it now. That could very well make him more powerful overall.

Philosophía
DCnU Superman is undoubtedly stronger ; sticking a bit on durability, his invulnerability now far more encompassing than before , more consistently shown as a genius, more decisive and aggressive; stamina, I'm not sure, given the fact that benching Earth didn't seem to be a big deal for him, so take him doing that for 5 days with only a sweat to show as you'd like; he definitely has bigger solar reserves; his eyes are now capable of 'emiting all kinds of radiation'; he gets mad respect far more often than before, both on his in-Universe stature as the most powerful hero , aswell on his abilities.

Pre-Flashpoint Superman still remains as superior in terms of speed and its uses , has shown greater power output in heat vision, has better senses , more skilled and experienced, and far better WTF feats in general.

So, yeah.

Philosophía

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.