Dos Doomsday vs 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
DoS Doomsday

Vs

Ronan
Ironman
Kl'rt
Spider man
Wolverine

No BFR
In character
They have 1 hour to discuss strategy.
They have full knowledge of DD
Fight in an open Desert.
DD is allowed to "evolve" one time.

Can they put him down?

Ash_J_Williams
DOS Doomsday takes this. Team doesn't have the power to put him down, and when Stark is not allowed to cook up a BFR + DD gets a "one time evolve", it gets ugly. Ronan dies first.

psycho gundam
most probable initial plan/scenario: SS makes himself and wolverine invisible and they go for the kill as ronan attempts to go toe to toe with him. spider-man and iron man sort of hand back till they see an opening but spider-man really doesn't participate other than a few web shots to DD's eyes.

Brockalizer
If the team can work together I give them 7/10, but only because of Ronin's cosmic hammer and Wolverine's adamantium skeleton. If Doomsday evolves to resist the hammer Tony and SS can turn Logan into a flying guillotine. If they don't work together they get massacred, Spidey dies first.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Spidey dies first.
I added him for comedic relief
shifty

golem370
Spider-Man wouldn't die first because he would be smart enough to stay at a distance while Wolverine would walk right up to DD and get destroyed.

DTM
DOS Doomsday wins. None of this team really have the power to put DD down, or even overly hurt him really.

pym-ftw
If Ronan and Kl'rt go exotic they can hold Doomsday off long enough for Stark to disable him

DTM
Ronan and Super Skrull hold Doomsday, not for more than a few minutes, and thats stretching it IMO.

pym-ftw
How does he beat flying opponents?

Armed with webbing that can hold hulk in place

DTM
How does he beat flying opponents? You are aware of who DOS Doomsday killed, right? smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How does he beat flying opponents?

Armed with webbing that can hold hulk in place

Who is he a rogue of?

Bouboumaster
DOS Doomsday is probably the weakest Doomsday of them all.
Both Ronan and K'lrt can hold their own (for a couple of minutes at least) against the cream of the crops. Together + Iron Man + Wolverine?
Doomsday goes down.

pym-ftw
He evolved flight later, is that going to be his one evolution in this fight...

-Pr-
He evolved flight later, is that going to be his one evolution in this fight...

Doomsday can't fly.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Both Ronan and K'lrt can hold their own (for a couple of minutes at least) against the cream of the crops. Together + Iron Man + Wolverine?
Doomsday goes down.

Rex would be weaker, tbh.

DTM
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Doomsday goes down.

DOS Doomsday may be one of his weaker forms (Id say Rex was weaker, due to the whole emotions thing), but in that form he has already made Darkseid flee from him, and took down a JLA team that was more capable and powerful than these random 5 Marvels here. Sure theres a chance team could win, but to me, much more than not, this goes in favor of Doomsday.

pym-ftw
So if Ronan or Kl'rt takes the flight to space, or even just lead Doomsday away for Tony

I can't see how they lose

-Pr-
So if Ronan or Kl'rt takes the flight to space, or even just lead Doomsday away for Tony

I can't see how they lose

How would Tony put him down?

pym-ftw
Bio emp or lock him in stasis off the top of my head

armedforbattle
You closed a good thread Pr.

-Pr-
Originally posted by armedforbattle
You closed a good thread Pr.

I closed what would have become a shit-storm cluster**** of epic proportions.

pym-ftw
It's a conspiracy to keep carver down

armedforbattle
Originally posted by -Pr-
I closed what would have become a shit-storm cluster**** of epic proportions. true. Although I didn't intend for it to be that way.

You gotta admit, would've been hilarious.

-Pr-
Bio emp or lock him in stasis off the top of my head

You're sure those would work? Or that Tony would go for them as a first option?

true. Although I didn't intend for it to be that way.

You gotta admit, would've been hilarious.

That, I can agree on.

pym-ftw
After a quick scuffle where doomsday kills Parker and Logan, yeah

abhilegend
Doomsday wins.

DickBlazer
DD leaves bodies all over

Odekahn
DD stomps

carver9
Originally posted by DickBlazer
DD leaves bodies all over

armedforbattle
After a quick scuffle where doomsday kills Parker and Logan, yeah
I honestly don't think Logan would die that fast. I mean when he gets would it really do a lot of damage? I feel like it would just knock him around.

Brockalizer
The team of 5 has a huge advantage that Superman and the JLA lacked. There isn't a doubt in my mind that if they'd had the same intel that this Marvel team has on Doomsday that the outcome would have been different. Not only does the Marvel team know exactly who Doomsday is and what he is capable of, but they also have brains and resources to do something about it. As long as they limit Doomsday's mobility and stay out of it's range then they have nothing but time to deal with the problem.

armedforbattle
The team of 5 has a huge advantage that Superman and the JLA lacked. There isn't a doubt in my mind that if they'd had the same intel that this Marvel team has on Doomsday that the outcome would have been different. Not only does the Marvel team know exactly who Doomsday is and what he is capable of, but they also have brains and resources to do something about it. As long as they limit Doomsday's mobility and stay out of it's range then they have nothing but time to deal with the problem.
Yeah I feel like people are forgetting I said they have full knowledge about him. sad

Brockalizer
I honestly don't think Logan would die that fast. I mean when he gets would it really do a lot of damage? I feel like it would just knock him around. I don't think he'd die, but I could certainly see him getting his brain rattled like what WWH did to him.
I still think Spidey is the weak link. Webbing or not he either A.) gets reeled in and evicerated or B.)when he comes in close to try a sneek attack he gets grabbed and "Loki smashed". Logan's healing factor and adamantium skeleton make him exponentially more durable than Spidey.

Parmaniac
Spider-Man tells Doomsday that with great power comes great responsibility and Doomsday starts to fight crime.

carver9
I don't think he'd die, but I could certainly see him getting his brain rattled like what WWH did to him.
I still think Spidey is the weak link. Webbing or not he either A.) gets reeled in and evicerated or B.)when he comes in close to try a sneek attack he gets grabbed and "Loki smashed". Logan's healing factor and adamantium skeleton make him exponentially more durable than Spidey.

Spiderman bounces around Doomsday like he does everyone else. He will eventually get hit but it will not be as easy as you all are making it.

-Pr-
Doomsday would hit him quicker than most would.

DTM
Agreed, and Spidey is easily the most agile on the team, so if DDs hitting Spidey (or heck, Superman) then hes hitting the others, and none of these guys are close to as tough or strong as Supes is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.