Goku vs Asura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Video game Asura versus manga Goku.

Asura is at full strength and can use rage form. Ditto Goku and his Saiyan forms.

Fight takes place in downtown Tokyo at high noon.

Both start 200 yards apart. No prep and no knowledge of each other.

Anything goes, to the death.

BruceSkywalker
i know all about Goku, but Matt what are Asura's powers/weapons ?

Yamcha
Pretty certain Asura takes this. However if he's in his wrath form (is that what was meant by rage form :0? Just curious since Asura has some forms that could make this a stomp in my opinion) that inflicts damage on himself, if Goku could hang in there I figure he could win...but Asura is by no means a push over..I am trying everything I can think of to help Goku but Asura is rediculous...his win over Wyzen in his Gongen form I feel already tips the scales in his favor ._. and that was near the start of the game if memory serves?

Lord Lucien
By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! Standing here! Molesting me!

NemeBro
Goku doesn't really have any advantage over Asura. Asura either has the speed to compete or is faster, depending on form, and has physical strength and durability exceeding Goku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.