Green Lantern (Hal) vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Recent movie version of the Hal Jordan GL and Thor from the Avengers. They fight three rounds in three locations:

1. Asgard
2. Green Lantern World
3. New Mexico (where Thor takes place)

Who wins each round and why?

Robtard
1) GL, cos he's vastly more powerful
2) GL, cos he's vastly more powerful
3) GL, cos he's vastly more powerful

This should also be in the MVF, next to original of this same match.

-Pr-
Thor in all three. The GL movie was shit.

Robtard
Utterly shit film, but GL was extremely powerful in it; enough to take out Thor.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Robtard
Utterly shit film, but GL was extremely powerful in it; enough to take out Thor.

Of course; I just refuse to support the mess they made of GL.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Robtard
Utterly shit film, but GL was extremely powerful in it; enough to take out Thor. More than enough to make Thor squeal like a Beatty.

Supra
Thor is an ancient warrior of Asgard who has been fighting for thousands of years, and is basically indestructible. Hal Jordan from the movie is a scared little man. Thor wins all three with God Blast

Kazenji
A mod might as well move this too

its movie vs movie.

Impediment
jmoul, how many times are you going to disregard the rules?

If you want to make a thread in the ALL VERSUS forum, you have to have a cross genre match.

A cross genre match is comic vs movie, anime vs television, video game vs manga, and so on.

You've chosen movie characters for both sides so, obviously, this goes in the Movie Versus Forum.

I'm just going to save us all the trouble and close this because it's unanimous that Green Lantern would stomp Thor.

Read the rules from now on, else I'll have to issue warnings.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.