Galactus vs Team Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Mephisto is sick of Galactus, so he tells Galactus to meet him in hell for a fight to the death. But Galactus doesn't know that Mephisto has assembled a team. Galactus has recently killed Thor and Hercules (only reason Odin and Zeus show up)

Galactus (he is well fed)

Vs

Mephisto
Blackheart
Zeus
Odin
Loki in Destroyer

No prep or BFR
In character
Fight in takes place in Hell

zopzop
Galactus dies.

Mephisto by himself (in hell ONLY) was going toe to toe vs Galactus and showed no signs of slowing down. Galactus had to resort to attempting to eat his realm to get Mephisto to capitulate.

Now imagine what happens if you throw in the rest of the Team?!

armedforbattle
But how nourished was Galactus?
I made him well fed for this.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by armedforbattle
But how nourished was Galactus?
I made him well fed for this.
He was apparently unfed prior to the battle.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
He was apparently unfed prior to the battle.
Exactly, I thought he was pretty hungry.

Dampyre
Originally posted by zopzop
Galactus dies.

Mephisto by himself (in hell ONLY) was going toe to toe vs Galactus and showed no signs of slowing down. Galactus had to resort to attempting to eat his realm to get Mephisto to capitulate.

Modern era Mephisto is a shadow of his former self. He almost crapped himself in fear of the Serpent. I don't think he would beat either Odin or Zeus these days, even in his own realm, let alone Galactus.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Dampyre
Modern era Mephisto is a shadow of his former self. He almost crapped himself in fear of the Serpent. I don't think he would beat either Odin or Zeus these days, even in his own realm, let alone Galactus.
thumb up

What are your thoughts on the thread?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by zopzop
Galactus dies.

Are there any avaliable scans of this cause thats not exactly how I remember it.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Are there any avaliable scans of this cause thats not exactly how I remember it.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/299927-9_mephisto_vs_galactus_super.png

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/299928-10_mephisto_vs_galactus_super.jpg

armedforbattle
The whole fight is here
http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/ssj4-gogeta-vs-galactus/321009/

Bouboumaster
Galactus does it again, and kick the team's collective ass

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

thumb up

the Darkone
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

thumb up pretty much!!!

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Dampyre
Originally posted by armedforbattle
thumb up

What are your thoughts on the thread?

They way Galactus has been portrayed in the past few years, he should take this if fed. Loki and Blackheart are cannon-fodder. Odin, Zeus and Mephisto put up a fight but lose, especially if they are fighting in Mephisto's realm.

janus77
Galactus feasts and then discards their dried broken bones...

Eternal Idol
Galactus unleashes his cosmic pimp-hand, also known as the Ultimate Nullifier.

Flyattractor
IMO Galactus should just be on a completely different level to any of the Supernatual Beings associated with earth. Devils Gods etc.

guy222
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15549525_New_Avengers_004-016.jpg

TheHulk
Team.

Didn't Mephisto fought 1 on 1 with Big G? An entire team would secure the victory!

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheHulk
Team.

Didn't Mephisto fought 1 on 1 with Big G? An entire team would secure the victory!
Unfed Galactus.

Galactus stomps btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.